• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International Crew at Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah 3 things, 1. Leffen's list is probably the best by far, maybe drop Kage for cj for hype and DK purposes...

Also, I think you guys are sleeping on Unknown, legit I'd say he's better and more consistent then Raynex, plus he plays more and again, more consistent, he's also got more character variety.(I still love you bernie :p)

3. David, like S l o X said, your Sheik is **** and is defs hype and watchable, you combo for days and its awesome :) <3

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Hmm.. I'm not sure if I'm a good pick to be on the main team since USA team probably won't have many mid tier characters to fight against but I think I could be a good alt though. Or from another perspective, I have to stop being scared before it happens and beat their *** anyways.

Strongbad, it would be funny but we're all character locked so that's impossible. =P
Ganon's pretty good against IC's isn't he? You could be a counterpick to them, seeing how US might want them with how well IC mains did in Genesis crews. Besides its not like you can't beat higher tier mains, you beat Hax at rom4 didn't you?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ganon's pretty good against IC's isn't he? You could be a counterpick to them, seeing how US might want them with how well IC mains did in Genesis crews. Besides its not like you can't beat higher tier mains, you beat Hax at rom4 didn't you?
Yes I have. I mean I can beat most top players but I still see it as a risk because my consistency is still not a level i'd like to be at yet. And also I'm not sure how I do in crews usually, I think I can do alright if I'm able to stay focused and not get too nervous before hand lol. But ya my previous point to be an alt was in case they choose an ICs so I can take care of them. I mean Ganon is great vs ICs.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Yes I have. I mean I can beat most top players but I still see it as a risk because my consistency is still not a level i'd like to be at yet. And also I'm not sure how I do in crews usually, I think I can do alright if I'm able to stay focused and not get too nervous before hand lol. But ya my previous point to be an alt was in case they choose an ICs so I can take care of them. I mean Ganon is great vs ICs.
Believe in yourself, and just do it! :D

(in soviet russia, kage hears warrior mantras from you! :D)

Bonsai

Smash Cadet
armada
amsah
ice (if he's going)
leffen (going yoshi would be good)
KK
kage
unknown
any of vwins/raynex/blunted/hack (and maybe over or strawhat)

poega

Smash Apprentice
First off Eddy Mexico was absolutely incredible in 2GG's recently. I definitely believe he could be a viable alternate.

Moreover I think IC's ***** G2 so hard had much to do with wobbling. I think the US will be in for a nasty surprise if they're gonna rely on the multitude of IC's they seem hell-bent on bringin.

I believe Kage would do absolutely terrific in this setting (regardless what he says lol) tho I must agree with the fact that its abit anti-hype; really not sure about that yet.

Bing

Smash Master
Fly took like 7-8 stocks and he didnt even wobble, dont underestimate the chain-grabbing shenanigans of the Ice Climbers.

I agree, Eddy Mexico needs to be in there

Also Citizen, I love your Sig XD

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
I totally think Kage should be on both crews. We can sneak him in as US, just don't tell anyone.

But I would legitimately love to see Kage on the crew

Also Citizen, I love your Sig XD
I saw the opportunity and I couldn't pass it up :p

idea

Smash Master
you don't need ganon to counter ics. you already have a peach main called AR-****ING-MADA.

regardless, kage is a good alt, especially since he is one of those players who feeds off the crowd, and you know the crowd is gonna be yelling at the top of its lungs like usual.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
you don't need ganon to counter ics. you already have a peach main called AR-****ING-MADA.

regardless, kage is a good alt, especially since he is one of those players who feeds off the crowd, and you know the crowd is gonna be yelling at the top of its lungs like usual.
Also anti-hype gives me power too. lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Anti-hype is defs not what we want XD So lets stick with the Hype gives me power...
Lol well you are already going into USA territory we are probably out numbered 30 to 1. Do you think we will get some hype? Maybe a little but you know what happened in WC vs EC at G2? WC was obviously x10 more supported.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Lol well you are already going into USA territory we are probably out numbered 30 to 1. Do you think we will get some hype? Maybe a little but you know what happened in WC vs EC at G2? WC was obviously x10 more supported.
+ respect for the Golbez avatar

Van.

Smash Ace
I'm not going to post another list, since I'm sure someone already said one similar to what mine would be, but I will throw out a few opinions.

Overrated: Kirbykaze, spacies in crews, USA's crew

Underrated: Leffen, Unknown522, weird characters in crews

Van.

Smash Ace
^Its very popular to be a kk fanboy these days. I get it- I really do. He has alot of likeable qualities, including being a decent smasher who isn't ugly/fat as **** or socially awkward as ****, being a flirtatious homosexual, and using words/phrases like "ilk" and "tickle your fancy". He also has a really aesthetically pleasing playstyle, and has a high profile on the boards. Its not difficult to see why people like him so much, but i also think he's slightly overrated. Just because he's likeable as **** and unknown isn't (because of his incessant johns/poor attitude in general), doesn't mean he's better than unknown.

Imo he should still be on this apex world crew tho'

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
they're really close skillwise but KK does better in tourney in the US
i don't think unknown johns much o.o

Divinokage

Smash Legend
they're really close skillwise but KK does better in tourney in the US
i don't think unknown johns much o.o
It's pretty close except head to head.

^Its very popular to be a kk fanboy these days. I get it- I really do. He has alot of likeable qualities, including being a decent smasher who isn't ugly/fat as **** or socially awkward as ****, being a flirtatious homosexual, and using words/phrases like "ilk" and "tickle your fancy". He also has a really aesthetically pleasing playstyle, and has a high profile on the boards. Its not difficult to see why people like him so much, but i also think he's slightly overrated. Just because he's likeable as **** and unknown isn't (because of his incessant johns/poor attitude in general), doesn't mean he's better than unknown.

Well getting frustrated when you are fighting is pretty bad but other than that, he doesn't really make excuses. As for KK, he's one that beat PP before so I don't see why he shouldn't be on here and did really well at Big House.

unknown522

Some guy
I dunno what you guys are talking about. KK is better than me and definitely deserves to be on the crew.

If anything, he's an underrated player.

Oh, and I'm an incessant jonher Van.

Anyways, since no one knows our general skill level. we should play sets or something vs some of the europeans (if people care enough to be on the crew anyway)

Crew IMO:
Armada
Amsah
Ice
Leffen
Myself/I.B
KK
Raynex
Vwins
Bam/Blunted/Kage

Also, I wanted to ask if Europe would be down to face Canada in a crew battle? free, or $5 per person

leffen

Smash Champion
ust fyi, noone is gonna pick CJ or Javi because that isn't "hype" to us non americans, thats like saying you should use only low tiers BECAUSE ITS HYPE FOR US, OMG!!!
Of course people are gonna step aside for more "hype" players, but that is mainly because people don't really care about the crew battle anyway (read:since the crews are done in such a _retarded_ way)

so can please anyone from USA gtfo this thread so we can have more discussion and less bias and OMGIWANNASEETHISPLAYERGETANNIHILATED kkthx.

Also: If you have watched Unknowns posts /seen him talk etc you would know about his massive, constant johns. I'm not gonna quote any of the ridiculous johns here but just search his posts in the fox thread etc. [I have no idea about how unknown is irl, I just hate his johning side, thats all]

New list:
1.Armada
2.Amsah
3.Ice
4.Leffen
5.KK
6.Over
7.Unknown522
8.Kage

Alternates:
1.Hack
2.Raynex.

EDIT:
I haven't really seen how Bam/Vwins is, I thought they both where semi retired? You guys should take that.

Also facing you and any other region (WC, EC etc) would be awesome altho I'd prefer 6v6 or smth then ;o

I.B

Smash Lord

interesting

lol feels weird to have people commenting on people I've known for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom