• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International Crew at Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada

Smash Lord
Sience Apex is getting closer all the time and many have been discussing Internationals against USA I think we should make a thread for us.

It will be 8 vs 8 with 2 alternates.

Europe:
Me
Amsah
Strawhat
Over
Hack
Leffen
Ice?

Canada:
Kage
Kirbykaze
Rynex
Unknown
Vwins
Blunted object

Mexico:
Javi
Tuga

Japan
CJ
Mach Dash
Kou

I listed some of the people from the regions we can pick from (don´t know if everyone is coming and I have not listed everyone I think).

So which players should be included to have the best chance to beat USA?

Veetaak

Smash Lord
KAge to take down Hax like he did at rom :p

If Hax is going that is

And leffen to take down anyone who doesn't know the yoshi match-up unless it's a sheik or something gayy then he can just go falco/fox

c2!

Smash Rookie
just from what ive seen in videos and who seems to get alot of praise from others:

Amsah
Armada
Strawhat
Leffen
KirbyKaze
Kage
Javi
CJ

Strife

Banned via Warnings
*sigh* so Canada will be in that crew? That kills a lot of hype.

And also Souten should be added to that list, and I think Kou should be removed(afaik he's not going)

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* so Canada will be in that crew? That kills a lot of hype.

And also Souten should be added to that list, and I think Kou should be removed(afaik he's not going)
Why would Canada be on team usa ? That's dumb why would you want them to taint the team with the fail that is Canada

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
You guys sure about Cap Jacky? Is he... viable in the modern meta?

U gon get scrub'd on anyways tho 'cause US da bess

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Why would Canada be on team usa ? That's dumb why would you want them to taint the team with the fail that is Canada

:phone:
You read my post wrong. I was saying that Canada would be on team international(which I'm against)

Battlecow

Play to Win
He read your post right, actually, and responded by asking you why you would want what you want (canada on team USA).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lolol
i'd die if we saw Hbox (Puff) vs. Armada (YL) in a crew battle

Also put Ice on the crew if he goes

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i dont want to start something here and i mean no disrespect, but has captain jack played melee recently at all? I find it weird people r naming him for this crew since as far as I know he has been retired for years.
If i am wrong and hes still on top of the game correct me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Armada (Sweden)
Amsah (Netherlands)
Javi (Mexico)
Tuga (Mexico)
Kage (Quebec)
Blunded (British Columbia)
Captain Jack (Japan)
Mach Dash (Japan)

Alternates: Hack, Strawhat

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
are you sure about armada?
idk man
he uses peach and young link

character choice is vital in crew battles
and i don't know if those characters are as viable as others in today's metagame.

here's my suggestion for the crew
Leffen :falco:
raynEX :fox:
unknown522 :fox:
Ice :fox::sheik:
Javi :fox:
Tuga :falco:
Kou :falco:
Blunted object10 :falco:

alternatess:
Amsah :sheik::fox::falco:
Kirbykaze :sheik:

:troll:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
i dont want to start something here and i mean no disrespect, but has captain jack played melee recently at all? I find it weird people r naming him for this crew since as far as I know he has been retired for years.
If i am wrong and hes still on top of the game correct me.
it doesn't matter, this crew battle is solely for hype.

PolishSmash

Smash Journeyman
If I were any good I'd join the European team :p I'm probably the only Polish Smasher in the U.S. :p And I'd really like to see Ice because there aren't a lot of great Marth mains out there any more. Hope that changes in the future. The Marths are struggling :/ Even M2K basically quit Marth all he uses now is Sheik. Need someone to look up to.

PS. Anyone know any good international Marth players I could look up? I only know Ek because of Armada that's about it. (Besides Ken and Ice of course)

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
I would have:

AR
Amsah
Ice (did he get his passport stuff done?)
Unknown
KK
Raynex
Overtriforce
Strawhat

Leffen
Javi

International dream team would be:
AR
Amsah
Ice
KK
Strawhat
Tekk
Jeapie
Sion

Overtriforce
Fuzzyness

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm.. I'm not sure if I'm a good pick to be on the main team since USA team probably won't have many mid tier characters to fight against but I think I could be a good alt though. Or from another perspective, I have to stop being scared before it happens and beat their *** anyways.

Strongbad, it would be funny but we're all character locked so that's impossible. =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't mind watching this and letting someone take my place if it would bring more hype, I mean hype wise I've already fought every USA player, it would be more cool for newer players to fight them imo. But I mean if I am chosen then I'll do my best to destroy them of course.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Armada
Amsah
Kage
KirbyKaze
Leffen
RaynEx

Not sure after that brahs.

But it will be tough beating Mango/PP/M2K/Hbox/whoever else is going (assuming those players are going and are participating in crews).

LLDL

Smash Hero
^ LOL tbh I don't think anyone had evil intent when making their list, but now that you mention it...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If people don't want me to play on the Europe crew because it'll kill the hype then I'll gladly give my spot to someone else.

S l o X

Smash Champion
If people don't want me to play on the Europe crew because it'll kill the hype then I'll gladly give my spot to someone else.
No. People are stupid for saying that and you certainly shouldn't listen. If anything, you're one of the few Sheik's I can watch and stay entertained. (I guess that's not saying much considering Teczero is my favorite player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom