• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1, Houston TX Jul. 10 2010

K1T3

Smash Lord
ggs chris

what happened to kite, save the queen, and any other san antonio players that i dont remember?
save the queen LOL. Pretty sure he calls himself AustinRC now. or maybe I'm just insane...
kite was mad cool and so was Reqy and smiles and forkgirl!!
I still troll around some. All the SA smashers still all like smash and all to my knowledge but we just never play together at all or hardly play at all and are almost all rusty beyond belief or in mostly retired states =(

LA smashers are too cool, maybe I'll see yall again one day. Can't make this event though...
GL Taylor and Lee and to Kyle too =)

D

Deleted member

thanks bro. im in san antonio still if you're around tomorrow. i might be free all day. post if you dont have any plans.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Not gonna lie, aside from RockCrock, Blitz is the best team player I have ever seen or had the privilege of playing with. Period.

EDIT: I've never played with RockCrock, but I've seen sweet videos. Just thought I'd clear that up.
You've really never teamed with me??? xDDD

I wanna be your partner,
dilling and stonecold will vouch for my teams skills.
It is also my favorite event. If you wanna practice anytime pm me.
<_< it took both of y'all to take me out 1vs2 and it was cutting it close lol Team MM my friend and me tomorrow?

Who wants to team with me anyway? Jake is going to get me killed because he keeps forgetting team attack is on...anyone else? Oscar chokes worse than I do. SideEffect? Mouf? Any other decent player that doesn't have a teammate...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah it turns out that I just can't make the DeVry one xD I got my weekends all confused and I might actually make that other one also anyway depending on when whoever leaves.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yeah von i'll team with you but we need to practice, i don't think we've ever teamed

i agree about the 3/5 1$, wanna make it 5$ instead? or do 2/3 1$?

jake yeah we can mm. 3/5 5$ no set characters?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Hey if this tourney is big enuff let's make it the start of a series of tournies and bring back the Texas power rankings

I miss the old one :(

Yayuhz?

Blitz57

Smash Rookie
Park in the parking garage very nearby the venue, its 3 measly dollars that I will not lower the venue fee for.
Von, I am bad at melee, please rub it in my face some more, but I'm hosting a tournament didn't you hear?

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Jake: That's the plan. We're going to have IT 2 for sure, no matter the outcome of IT 1, and we'll go from there after we see the turnout of both. The original idea was for this to be a tourney that took place many times.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Faculty parking doesn't apply on weekends, so you can use the parking lot near the University Center. But if UH is having some sort of school event, you can expect those spots to go fast.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
parking is free on weekends
That's what I thought until I looked at the University website. In Visitor Parking, it said that the cost was $3 for all day parking. Maybe that was just for the garage. I'll look into it tomorrow while I'm there. When I get confirmation of the cost, I'll post a map of the campus with the building the tourney is in (the University Center Underground) and parking lots/garages around it.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at this..Is there a RSVP list somewhere??

If I remember right houston's mouth wanted to take my money..

Any/all challengers accepted..

StoneColdBeast

Smash Cadet
heh, relax about the parking guys, all that happens in the worst case is that UoH gives you a parking ticket on the window of your car.. If you don't go to school there absolutely nothing happens, the tickets just keep you from graduating (I'll personally take it off your car window and tear it up for you).. In fact if you decide to go to school there one day if you never register that car for a parking pass, they'll never be able to trace the ticket to ur account.. Not that I think anyone will get a parking ticket on a Saturday anyway, but I'm just saying... heh, they're not gunna tow ur car or anything crazy..

D

Deleted member

housing for la either friday or saturday night? it doesnt matter to me, i just dont want to make the drive there and back in one day. friday would probably be preferable but it's what ever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Faculty parking only applies to weekdays until 8PM. The signs at the entrance of the parking lots even say this. You want to save money, park near the UC and not the garage. Trust me, lol.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Aah this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I was all good and ready to go to this, but then I got a new job and they scheduled me for the 10th. F*** everything.
Call in sick. If they won't let you have it off, just make them let you have it off.

dawn001

Smash Ace
ok so i just found out that i can have a smashfest..... ALOT OF SPACE... now all i need is ALL WHOS ALL DOWN to come....and bring set ups.. hit me up
832-884-2966...

Top Bottom