• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1, Houston TX Jul. 10 2010

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't on your worst characters list.
And I wanted to mm you, but not your ic, since I just hate that match.
So, I wanted to fight a real character, instead saying pichu or something. Lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
He's not my worst character at all.

Doesn't mean he isn't awful. If you've got any decent Fox practice at all you'll probably crap on it.

Blitz57

Smash Rookie
Who wants to be my teammate? I do plan on rigging the doubles bracket at least lol.

If anyone has any issues pm me rather than ranting in the forum. I don't read most posts since they have become less important to me.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Or just put it in the forum and I'll read it and do what I have in my power to do or relay it to Blitz. Pick your poison.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lee! Is your hair still fabulous?
YES

i was talkin about the 2nd match where i 3 stocked you as dk then the 1st match of our 2nd tourney set where i beat you as dk again then switched to peach to wrap up a juicy 2-0 victory cuz i knew you'd try to cp my dk as jiggs. lol okay lemme stop for real, i used to be big into the trash talk but really i just wanna play smash now. i only talk **** in retaliation for all the crap people give houston. you're good broly keep up the good work

lee martin, mm? 3/5, sheik vs...dare i say it, DONKEY KONG?!?! or peach. i'll get back to you on that
YES. mm my sheik with a high/top tier ( or yoshi) though otherwise its dk dittos ;) <3

may i have this dance my lady? ;)
YES

D

Deleted member

ggs chris

what happened to kite, save the queen, and any other san antonio players that i dont remember?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
save the queen LOL. Pretty sure he calls himself AustinRC now. or maybe I'm just insane...
kite was mad cool and so was Reqy and smiles and forkgirl!!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, StQ is Austin. He lives in Kansas.

Lee you must tell me your flat iron secrets so I can disguise my Hebrewness further.

I guess I'll win teams with darkrain since Wobbles is all flirting with SOS...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Syba: haha! You can pull up footage of my ICs losing but you'll never find footage of my other characters winning! TAKE THAT.

MT: Alright.

D'oH: Not actually teaming with SOS. I'm teaming with Chris! He asked me first. And I'm a dirty **** who'll go to the dance with whoever asks me first. You can talk to Nana about that one.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Syba: haha! You can pull up footage of my ICs losing but you'll never find footage of my other characters winning! TAKE THAT.

MT: Alright.

D'oH: Not actually teaming with SOS. I'm teaming with Chris! He asked me first. And I'm a dirty **** who'll go to the dance with whoever asks me first. You can talk to Nana about that one.
Lmaooo xDDDD

Yeah, that would be ARC lol it I thought he sucked for the longest time. Turned out I was right for a long time too. Someone should pull him over here for that so I can actually watch him beat Darkrain. Still think those videos were tampered with. Caveman is still around. Someone just needs to get a hold of him and bring him over here.

Seriously though, someone Pride Match me <_<

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
okay lee martin peach vs sheik 5$ and if you want to, dk ditto 5$ but i would definitely molest you 5 times over in that matchup so it's up to you. both 2 out of 3

whoever wants to mm at the tourney let me know

Jake13

Smash Lord
James we haven't had one in a long time :) if we're both up on our mms I say we do sumfin.

Lee ill throw down five for sheik v falco

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Yeah, StQ is Austin. He lives in Kansas.

Lee you must tell me your flat iron secrets so I can disguise my Hebrewness further.

I guess I'll win teams with darkrain since Wobbles is all flirting with SOS...
we should team then :o le gasp

D

Deleted member

3/5 for 1$ is ********. thats more like trying to rent the tv for 15 minutes when other people want to play for only one dollar. this activity should be banned!

Jake13

Smash Lord
actuallyyyy i can't do team mms lol i need a teammate.

teams is my fav event. and i rly wanna win.

who wants to be my pahtner? <3

Blitz57

Smash Rookie
actuallyyyy i can't do team mms lol i need a teammate.

teams is my fav event. and i rly wanna win.

who wants to be my pahtner? <3
I wanna be your partner,
dilling and stonecold will vouch for my teams skills.
It is also my favorite event. If you wanna practice anytime pm me.

D

Deleted member

yeah kyle and i are teaming. tim may go but i wouldnt bet on it. have you talked to freddy at all, lee?

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna lie, aside from RockCrock, Blitz is the best team player I have ever seen or had the privilege of playing with. Period.

EDIT: I've never played with RockCrock, but I've seen sweet videos. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Top Bottom