• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Well Kass' tournament is this weekend in Cinci.
And I think that's a monthly so there's that.

SiiS is in June sometime I think.
Otherwise there isn't really anything planned.
I'd have gotten an earlier date if the store weren't super swamped with Magic events this summer.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Judo's pretty terrible I don't think he should be on the PR anyways. He lost to a Bye in one of our weeklies, true story.

Also morehead came to our weeklies yesterday and it was the coolest thing ever, everyone should always come to them :cool:.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's going to be awhile 'til this sees an update, if at all.
I can't even guarantee an Indiana PR anytime soon with Count leaving for the summer, and everyone being low on activity due to school.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Thank God schools almost out and I'll be home in mid June. I'll be good and ready to secure a higher spot on the PR.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
This is still the sexiest PR in existence because I'm STILL Honorary Mention. I haven't played this game in months!

Even though I thought I should have been fairly higher than HM at the time of this list's creation.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
That's a good question.
There used to be a song too!

@Kryp: Unfortunately the INKY PR is pretty much dissolved until further notice. Kentucky theoretically will have their own PR updated in the near future, and Indiana just doesn't have enough active players right now to make one.

However there is an Indiana/Kentucky social thread HERE that you can jump into and talk about things and stuffs!

Top Bottom