• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
DBZ is only good when you are a ten+ year old
Fixed.

Seriously, DBZ forever.

But I don't condone changing the theme. Nor do I condone keeping it. Whatever. Lol.

I'm for a new theme if you guys end up voting on it, but I'd be fine with the old one. It was really nicely done.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nintendogs yes. I call dibs on puppy dachshund.
God Kais yes. I call dibs on Hilt.
90's cartoons alright. I call dibs on Rocko.

All of them are better than megaman :c.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I think the fad of themed PRs is mostly dumb and it produces some awful-looking OPs that are just one big ugly JPEG. Reminds me of the in the early 2000s when everybody on the internet was jizzing themselves over Flash websites, which weren't websites at all, just a SWF object embedded in an HTML page. Sure it was kind of cool I guess, but more often than not it was done unnecessarily, executed poorly, and detrimental to legibility.

I vote for a strictly typographic OP, one with no theme. Seriously.

Be@st

Smash Cadet
I think the theme should b brawl with a twist..... Like list the top ten as if you were listing the top 10 characters on the tier list .....like krystedez picture would be metaknight....this is just fun and will confuse the hell out of people....this is brawl so act like it

Be@st

Smash Cadet
Why do I feel like everybody updated thier pr except ours ..... I mean I'm just Sayin

Top Bottom