• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You'll definitely be able to get in friendlies even if you're not participating, but you still have to pay the venue fee.
So decide now on whether you're gonna participate or just watch, because the venue fee will be cheapest as soon as the registration opens, and then it gets more and more expensive. You probably won't like it if you're indecisive the whole time and then right before the event happens, you decide you just wanna watch and then you have to pay the most expensive venue fee XD

About playing friendlies...you'll definitely get a chance to play them, but people with tournament matches have the privilege (provided by the TO) to kick you off a gaming setup so that they can play their tournament match.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
When does reg open up anyways?
Soon. Website's been ready for like a month, been waiting for Bionic to not be busy as hell with Smashboards stuff so he could put up the reg system, which seems to have happened in the last day or so.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah it's still a maybe according to my sources. If PM isn't there I'm definitely not going, if it is then I'll consider it

JTsm

Smash Master
o

Okay then. If PM will be an event, then I'll try to go.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No, stevo has it. Ness, pichu and kirby are all like high-top tier characters now. Roy and mewtwo are better but still aren't that great imo.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
and with PM confirmed, i think i can go to this if i can carpool w/ someone in michigan

juggleguy/zinoto/other homies?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I think that there's a 30% chance Ally knows M2K is coming for sure, and is just trolling us, a 30% chance Ally has no clue what M2K's plans are, and therefore is trolling us, a 30% chance that Ally is actually telling the truth, and a 10% chance that one of the above is true, but something happens to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom