• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I can house a car of 4 I live 1h15m drive on the highway from Toronto so if anyone needs last resort FREE housing I can provide. Car of 4 because I'd be the fifth person coming with you guys.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
have any room for more people? I need housing ;__;
I have tons of space for people who don't mind it being crammed and sleeping on the floor. However I don't know what days I can house yet.

Don't worry, between all of us up here in Ontario we'll have all you guys covered. :)

why not? for when? after of before the tournament ,
I'm just sayin you're gonna have a good time in Canada!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Taking Melee and Brawl MMS btw!

SSBM - Fox vs ???
SSBB - Peach vs ??? (MK Included)

Also at my housing there are 3 couch spots and a queen size mattress for two can house anydays from Wednesday to after the tournament Monday.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I can house a car of 4 I live 1h15m drive on the highway from Toronto so if anyone needs last resort FREE housing I can provide. Car of 4 because I'd be the fifth person coming with you guys.
Dude how are you going to get a car inside your house that doesn't make any sense why don't you just leave it on the driveway stupid
Also why do you live on the highway

I appreciate the whole 115 thing though thanks

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dude how are you going to get a car inside your house that doesn't make any sense why don't you just leave it on the driveway stupid

KillerAP

Banned via Warnings

jale

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Who cares if M2K isn't coming....I think everyone needs to get off of 2008's **** and start realizing that there are so many other players of potential worth getting excited for. I'm sick of seeing the attendance of M2K or Ally drastically alter peoples perception regarding their anticipation for this tournament. It really doesn't change anything at all, and if you haven't noticed neither of them have been consistently placing first anyhow so why not give it up for ****ing Leon and Mango who are gonna come here for SO ****ing far away.

More than likely if the pot gets bigger here Ally and M2K will show up anyways because they're capitalists like that.
And I also have bigger chances of losing at the other tournament that I will be going instead so if I wanted almost guaranteed money, I'd go to this . Instead of talking ****, keep your **** for yourself. Didn't you leave the tournament last Impulse and forfeitted? (Unless you got bodied then that's understandable). I rather have a challenge. Dabuz/Leon would most likely be the only one who can beat me. And some people like to see us play. Again keep your **** for yourself and go make a fire with your weed already. And you getting hyped over Mango? LOOOOL it's basically the same than getting hyped for me or M2K. Dumbass.

Niko_K

Smash Master
And I also have bigger chances of losing at the other tournament that I will be going instead so if I wanted almost guaranteed money, I'd go to this . Instead of talking ****, keep your **** for yourself. Didn't you leave the tournament last Impulse and forfeitted? (Unless you got bodied then that's understandable). I rather have a challenge. Dabuz/Leon would most likely be the only one who can beat me. And some people like to see us play. Again keep your **** for yourself and go make a fire with your weed already. And you getting hyped over Mango? LOOOOL it's basically the same than getting hyped for me or M2K. *******.
All I said was not to kill the hype for this tournament because you or M2K aren't coming. Was I talking **** about you? No. We used to be really good friends Elliot and you just come out with personal attacks?

Also I never even went to Impulse...

Also who are you to talk about challenges Ally you're not #1 anymore lol Your ego has inflated so large you forget why you enjoy going to tournaments in the first place.

I'm getting hyped for Mango because he's less likely to show up than you or M2K based on geographical location.

Sorry that I didn't get on my knees and beg for you to come to the tournament because you're "Ally". Reality check the tournament is going to be just as good if you or M2K show up or not and since I feel we shouldn't drag the issue out anymore you're mad? You made a personal decision not to come, so big deal.

Keep my **** to myself? Elliot unless you wanna actually end up in your first fight I'd stop talking to me like that. Make a fire with my weed LOL

Also you can't compare yourself to Mango let alone even attempt to place yourself in alignment with him. He doesn't even play your game. I play SSBM and I'm excited to have a chance to play a few friendlies with an individual whom I can gain information from and improve my game from. M2K isn't the same because good luck socializing with him lol I've played with both you and M2K enough to satisfy my desire to play high level Brawl for the rest of my life.

I always thought you had a much more noble personality but I was way wrong about that. Keeping **** to yourself is for ******* and I speak my mind wherever and whenever.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
All I said was not to kill the hype for this tournament because you or M2K aren't coming. Was I talking **** about you? No. We used to be really good friends Elliot and you just come out with personal attacks?

Also who are you to talk about challenges Ally you're not #1 anymore lol Your ego has inflated so large you forget why you enjoy going to tournaments in the first place.

I'm getting hyped for Mango because he's less likely to show up than you or M2K based on geographical location.

Sorry that I didn't get on my knees and beg for you to come to the tournament because you're "Ally". Reality check the tournament is going to be just as good if you or M2K show up or not and since I feel we shouldn't drag the issue out anymore you're mad? You made a personal decision not to come, so big deal.

Keep my **** to myself? Elliot unless you wanna actually end up in your first fight I'd stop talking to me like that. Make a fire with my weed LOL

Also you can't compare yourself to Mango let alone even attempt to place yourself in alignment with him. He doesn't even play your game. I play SSBM and I'm excited to have a chance to play a few friendlies with an individual whom I can gain information from and improve my game from. M2K isn't the same because good luck socializing with him lol I've played with both you and M2K enough to satisfy my desire to play high level Brawl for the rest of my life.

I always thought you had a much more noble personality but I was way wrong about that. Keeping **** to yourself is for ******* and I speak my mind wherever and whenever.
A mighty strong rebuttal from Niko. How will Elliot respond? Will the people speak their minds? Find out next time on SMASHWORLDFORUM Z

Also @ Tinners, are we doing crews again this year?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
OH **** CAN I COMMENTATE THIS? I PROMISE I WONT USE SWEAR WORDs

clowsui

Smash Legend
this is on the weekend before my birthday lol. i wanna go to canadia!! i haven't been in so long.

david you should light a fire under my ass to come <3 i'll even practice melee for you...

oh yeah brawl too what up

~Gaz~

Smash Rookie
Are there going to be any play-asia gamecube controllers sold at Impulse? Or gamecube controllers in general? I've only seen 3 offered up for sale. Looking for a new one and wanted to see the market on gamecube controllers at Impulse

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Come out with Personal attacks? Lemme see what I said:

"Keep your **** to your yourself.
Go make a fire with your weed." (See comment under too for Niko_K saying LOL at it too. Can't be offensive if it's funny.)

Oh my ****ing GOD! SUCH STRONG ATTACKS!

Can't prove this because I have no proof but you must have dipped at a different tournament, can't recall, don't care much.

Being number one or not has nothing to do with this. I don't see anyone else beating me at this tourney except the 2 I mentioned. Who are you to tell me how I enjoy my tournaments? I hate nationals because I 90% last till the end or close enough. I had tons of fun at last Saturday's local in Toronto. I even had fun getting bodied by Weon-X in project M, it's not always about winning but for people who ACTUALLY ****ING TRAVELS UNLIKE 99999999999999999999999999999% of Ontario, making your money back and some profit is nice. You really know nothing at all, talking about my ego lmao.

yeah he probably won't show up unless someone pays him a flight like last time. G**** bro get hyped.

Yeah I never stated that the tournament will suck without me or M2K, only said people still enjoys seeing us play. You could have kept your ' I'm sick of seeing Ally blahblahblah' because that's just you and unlike you I get hyped when old school comes back and play (Like you) or top players in general because I actually enjoy the game, I also like watching melee :D.

Hey it seems that my make a fire with your weed is funny! So I'm not too sure where I've attacked you ;). And yes keep your **** to yourself, beating me up 50 times won't change anything except a trip to jail for you. Good job again. Now kill me and maybe it'll actually do an impact. If you don't want someone to talk **** back don't start it. Hypocrite. You should know better, I'm sure you've had unfortunate moments happen to you before and we're both glad it wasn't anything deadly, sure wouldn't want to do that to someone else right? Well not sure anymore, maybe you would after all.

Ok, Hi my name is Brawl Player Newcomer Jynxi, started playing Brawl today and I'D BE HONORED TO PLAY m2k or Ally. Funny part is, I still get those today. Why the **** are you talking **** about us if you play SSBM anyways? you got problems.

I always thought you had a much more noble personality but I was way wrong about that. Keeping **** to yourself is for ****ies and I speak my mind wherever and whenever.

I don't need a pothead to tell me who I am, how I used to be and how I'm going to get beat up for basically doing the same as you did. I will speak my mind wherever and whenever as well. I'm not gonna waste my good personality on likes like you. I'm a real good person, shows it more outside of this game but there's no way I'm going to act all nice when others dare to make dumb posts.
My bad took long enough, wus having fun in Toronto.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
the irony is i do smoke weed

idk why everyone is getting so mad. I'll be coming from cali cuz of E3. It's a smarter decision for me to go to boston. It's 100 dollars cheaper in travel, convenience, probably more money, and certainly less risky, when I consider everything. If you get mad at me for that then ur all just being dumb. and my reason for having him change his date wasn't for me, it was so he wouldn't compete with a massachusettes tourney, Dissention or smashacusettes or something like that (I don't know where that even went??). This new tourney info was released after. I don't HAVE to go to certain places, srry. It's a bad decision for me to do so.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I prefer the old bills (ie the ones right before the most recent change) but it's still better than US cash.
US cash is so boring. And it all looks coffee-stained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom