• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Start coming to the Thursday friendlies for practice. Then we can enter teams at the next monthly as a dual Luigi / Dual ICs team
Can't dude, thurs 3-8 is my shift at A&C Games =p

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Definitely interested in attending. I was planning on visiting Canada anyways this summer.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I was confused to but 17th at midnight means 16 at midnight so 2 days.

Edit: yeah ****ing Father's Day. You should maybe consider doing singles up to top 8 Saturday lol cause I'm guessing most people can come Sunday but will come late or leave early.

Bing

Smash Master
Considering last year we didnt even get 16 people for amateurs bracket(because people didnt want to play) so Tin and I didnt see the point in running amateurs bracket this year. But I mean if enough people were interested at the tournament I suppose I could whip something together. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also I know its fathers day(Okay maybe I didnt realize that) but still, come to this and take them out for Monday breakfast or something. I'm sure they'll understand :)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Last year a lot of people that didn't show for (Brawl) Amateurs were people who didn't even show up for pools, and were probably fake names that people entered online with as a troll.

I don't know what happened with Melee amateurs, but the same thing might have happened.

Also maybe people didn't know there were amateurs, you guys didn't really make it well known :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
P:M where?

Like really, Playstation All-stars, but no P:M?

I've little interest in MK-Legal Brawl anymore, so if I'm going to go it'll be for P:M and I'd enter Brawl since it'd be a waste not to.

Bing

Smash Master
I guess people missed the part where I said there will be P:M and that you should direct your P:M related questions to me lmfao.

Actually what might now be a bad idea is getting an idea for setups forit./ Melee and Brawl will be fine but Who can bring a P:M setup?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I guess people missed the part where I said there will be P:M and that you should direct your P:M related questions to me lmfao.

Actually what might now be a bad idea is getting an idea for setups forit./ Melee and Brawl will be fine but Who can bring a P:M setup?
Get Tin to put something in the OP, because there's nothing in terms of info for it there.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Guys what's the difference between :bee: and :b:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yo man that logo is SO ****ing nice, who made it? Was it Warchamp?
Nah not this time, I was busy. Whoever made it made good use of my old one and made it pretty hype, I agree. I am doing the website again though.

Will also probably only be attending this for Project M, if at all. Maaaybe Brawl

Windrose

Smash Lord
looking forward to seeing you again juggleguy. i hope you have improved because i have!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nice the thread is up. I am pretty much confirmed for this (as confirmed as I can be at this moment). I'd definitely enter PM, but not 64. I'd say have a PM event unless 64 gets a lot of good players coming and it looks like it'll be hype.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
we should just run both events but i guess time is a constraint

In 2 months ill be graduating with a degree that basically says "this person is super ****ing good at optimizing stuff and making things run efficiently" so i guess if you guys need any extra hands in planning stuff or making things run smoothly let me know if you want me =c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom