• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Waffles are pancakes
Cept with squares and not just flat
They are crispy good

write about maple syrup

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Interesting idea musgrave......new people, new ideas. Bet on....

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Yes i am cool, thank you very much mx_spyder.

is it cool to say you are cool? isnt the question you should be asking, the question you should be asking is why is Cubed64 so cool?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I block it with a cucco, who gets hit, and then starts calling all of his friends who fly madly at the next poster.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It probably came from some Japanese game about some stupid flower girl who gets attacked by demons and her only weapon is a fan.

Where did the Beam sword come from?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ahhhh! OMG I go running into a house.... safe from the cuccos.... but wait they are super cucoos and start coming in through the wondows. OMG I am doomed! Nah, I pull out a flame thrower and fried chicken goes flying into the next poster!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
The question you should be asking is why everybody is so madly bent on being cool.

I am cool cuz I dont care whether I am cool or not...

metal_mario64

Smash Journeyman
On the can singing the bottles of beer song.
I got a question for you. If we all (the contestants) get our votes in BEFORE saturday, would you still wait for saturday or would you start the public elimination right away? Not that i'm in a hurry or trying to rush you masterfait (as Zapdos Calls you), it's just that it would cut down on the waiting.

And another question: If you already voted, can you change your vote (using PM of course)? Or are you stuck with it? just wondering for future votes...

RichBrown

Smash Master
Originally posted by metal_mario64
I got a question for you. If we all (the contestants) get our votes in BEFORE saturday, would you still wait for saturday or would you start the public elimination right away? Not that i'm in a hurry or trying to rush you masterfait (as Zapdos Calls you), it's just that it would cut down on the waiting.

And another question: If you already voted, can you change your vote (using PM of course)? Or are you stuck with it? just wondering for future votes...

ist question: first off, its spelled masturfait. and to answer the question: yes, i usually start it as soon as i receive all the votes.

2nd question: once you vote, you be stuck wit dat vote dawg.

reminder: contestants have until saturday to send them in.

Eral

Smash Journeyman
i use down+diagonal left down+left+light punch+hard punch to do the repuken destroying the missile in a fist of fire
but itsd the repuken so i keep spinning toward the next poster

Eral

Smash Journeyman
super smash brothers meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................................................
!

Dapenda

Smash Champion

- it would be nice if ppl stopped spamming the same game names over and over again
- use the seach function and search the forum games to check if the game you're posting has already been used, also check "Show results as posts" circle
- it helps prevent this game from turning into a mindless posts

ExoSquad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom