• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
In your spinning maddness I put my arm up and stop you dead in you tracks. (It looks pretty cool) But then you fall to the gounr , anime style.

I then launch an Atlamilia Sword at the next poster.

Ao

Smash Journeyman
False. If there was one, you'd be at it right now.

T/F The tier list is innacurate; the ice climbers are top tier:p .

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Are we voting someone off. Or are we voting for who we want to win, and the person with the least gets the boot.... Sorry I dont feel like reading all the first post....

Eral

Smash Journeyman
the sword cant hurt gengar caus hes a ghost type so the sword flies off and kills somebody...good job
then gengar lauches a shadow ball at the next poster

metal_mario64

Smash Journeyman
On the can singing the bottles of beer song.
The person with the most votes loses. End of story.
They don't technically lose . The two people with the most are set up for public nomination. but, obviously, one of those people will lose.

And masturfait, Is the deadline gonna be midnight tonight or midnight saturday or whenever you feel like it on saturday? cause most of us our in diffrent time zones.

RichBrown

Smash Master
ace: in the contestant vote, which is which you would be voting in, you are voting for you will be VOTED OFF of the contest.

MM: yeah, i usually update whenever i feel like it. it WILL be on saturday no matter what tho. hopefully the remaining people will send in their votes by then, or there will be consequences..... :demon:

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
i had been AMAZINGLY busy (read: finals and im moving). So, as a venerable player, I want back in, please.

Let me get uh, Bowser for 600 points.

I think that Blue Team will win.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
So let me get this straight... the contestants themselves will be voting and there will be two after that that everyone else votes for.... I guess that means WE (the people not in the contest) do not vote yet, or until told to.... go it. I think...

Ryuker

Smash Lord
The shadow ball hits my lvl 100 charizard. But since gengar is only lvl 40 it only does like 14 damage.
My Charizard then uses fly and waits for the next poster's attack so he can atack.

ussr-zin

Smash Rookie
I double jump to spike charizard to the ground.
I then throw a voomerang at the next poster

MarioRPG

Smash Rookie
Throw a video game item at the next poster.

I then break the Big Gorons sword in half by hitting it against a solid wall. :chuckle:
I then shoot a heck of a lot of Fireballs at the next poster. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom