• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLordLars

Smash Cadet
then earl blow himself with a nuckliar war head and disneyland blows away from the face of earth. then i MasterLordLars warps to the moon.

MarioRPG

Smash Rookie
The everything chain!

Then the sun comes crashing down to the moon. Then you warp to Pluto because the sun can't get you there.:D

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
no, because in the time it took you to read the statement, unless you were using something like a game shark or something to make yourself invincible and the game to super fast and your attacks do 939586049561 damage, you couldn't have beaten said event.

what is the origin of the paper fan as an item, because i don't think i remember any paper fan in a Nintendo game besides SSB and SSBM?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Actually, that does not own because zombies were only cool in Michael Jackson's THRILLER. But then he became gay.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Good: putting a situation next time you play good idea bad idea.

Bad: not reading the rules and getting banned from FG

Sit: Youve got a cooler of ice cold water at on at hot day at a foot ball game.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Punishment: everyone comes back as zombies and such Resident Evil style, and since you killed EVERYONE in the world, you have to destroy all 6,000,000,000 ppl AGAIN, but since they're undead, you can't kill them, so you get eaten alive!!! MWAHHAHHAHAHA!!!

Crime: going up to ppl, putting duct (duck) tape on their faces, then ripping it off really fast, 'cuz that really really hurts.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Good: Drink your water, stay cool, and enjoy the game.

Bad: Eat a lot of sugar, get hyper, and chuck your cooler of water at the player that's about to make the winning touchdown, thus inciting a mob of angry football fans to swarm after you.

Situation: you're in the shower and the phone rings.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Good: You TOTALLY FLIP OUT and you grab the phone and cuss out the person who you're talking to.

Bad: You TOTALLY FLIP OUT and you commit suicide by shoving the shower head down your throat.

Situation: You TOTALLY FLIP OUT.

(LoL, I love that Ninja site.)

RichBrown

Smash Master
i can double post and get away with it ^_^

ok everyone! this is the next update. this is where teh evil and backstabbing begins :demon: :demon:

Matt got the closest, guessing 12/10/03. the original date was 12/07/03. or it might have been the 14. i really cant remember, but he was closest either way.

ALL CONTESTANTS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR VOTES NOW.

before you PM your votes to me, PLEASE read the section on how to contestant vote. i dont want ANYONE posting their votes here, or voting for only one person, etc. so PLEASE READ IT. remember, you cant vote for Matt, who now has 4 vote escapes remaining (Matt, you still have to vote for someone too.)

you all have until saturday.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
I bet on Bowser for most points for 1000.
I think that Blue Team will win.
(woo!! I've got high bets!!)

[Edit 1: you know that if you get the second or third place person, the multiplier is the same?]

[Edit 2: Ok...I see the bet limits now...]

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: You fall asleep for no reason.
Bad: You grab you rifle and decide to visit an old friend.

Sit: You are the lucky winner of a SSBM contest and Hal co wants you too be a new character in the next SSBM game.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Punishment: You have to were a Dunce cap for the rest of your life.

Crime: Sticking someones head into a overly large electric pencil sharperner and making their head pointy.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
I'll take Bowser for 1000, since that's only as high as we can bet on one round of betting. So, sonicshift, your bet can only be up to a 1000. Just thought I might let you know.

rmusgrave: THe update was a little early, but....

(begins to sing like Celine Dion) MY life wil go on, and on! (Ends singing like Celine Dion)

Anywho, you may want to order the leader board so that those with the most points are at the top. It makes it a lot easier to read. Just a friendly suggestion.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
False.. you know there's this big place up above the US... I think it is called Canada.

T/F The country bove the US is "called" Canada. But it is really a secret governement cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom