• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
Saki: okay so you left me no room for creativity, and gave me crappy looking specs with 400;alkjpeoija;ljdf renders, so yes, it looks crappy. Here.

i think you're next denzi.

IDK

Smash Lord
yw. denzi:

sorry i didnt have much imagination there. the render took up most of the sig so i kinda just added a little.

hey red mage guy RDM i'm having trouble finding that font. it's not default on my computer.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
wait...didn tyou say mine was done? not to be pushy or anything, but i was just wondering cuz you said all you have to do upload it.

IDK

Smash Lord

just to let you guys know, you can add this to the right or left of your sigs to give credit to the shop, because when you type text yourself it ends up below it and it cuts off part of the sig and/or the text. Please put it as I gave it, because the one I gave is a link to the shop. If you can't figure out how to do it, just post the url of the image in the image code box, then highlight that all, then click the hyperlink box and paste the link to the first page of my shop.

np 5ive, you're a good customer.

Omit

Smash Apprentice
Hey how do i add the sig cause i cant see it. On Invisionfree its
what am i doing wrong? xD. sorry for being such a noob XD

5ive

Smash Champion
That's friggin sick.
I could use that as a banner.
I WILL use it as a banner,
but I want a normal sig :(
Sorry.

On the sig you made, could you take out the "fire" text.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
yw. denzi:

sorry i didnt have much imagination there. the render took up most of the sig so i kinda just added a little.

hey red mage guy RDM i'm having trouble finding that font. it's not default on my computer.
Hmm...I don't know, then. It's not on this computer, either, but it was on my old computer. I think zrky said he wanted to take the request, anyway, and it'd just be the same text as he used for my sig. But zrky said he'd ask you if you minded if he took the request instead (wow that was a confusing sentence <.<;; ).

So I'm currently kind of confused as to who is actually taking the request. But if you end up taking it, ask zrky what font he used. I'm not sure what he ended up using, but I told him Old English Text MT, and what he used in my sig looks about right.

IDK

Smash Lord
That's friggin sick.
I could use that as a banner.
I WILL use it as a banner,
but I want a normal sig :(
Sorry.

On the sig you made, could you take out the "fire" text.
Take out the fire plz :)
^oh so you don't want the one above with the not-text mask where i took out fire? just to clarify, you want the one with the text mask, but without "fire"?
like this?

Hmm...I don't know, then. It's not on this computer, either, but it was on my old computer. I think zrky said he wanted to take the request, anyway, and it'd just be the same text as he used for my sig. But zrky said he'd ask you if you minded if he took the request instead (wow that was a confusing sentence <.<;; ).

So I'm currently kind of confused as to who is actually taking the request. But if you end up taking it, ask zrky what font he used. I'm not sure what he ended up using, but I told him Old English Text MT, and what he used in my sig looks about right.
yes zrky can do it for you. i was hoping he would.

IDK,
Could u make the sig that i have in something like this but then with istudying if it's possible.
i'll try its just that usually it's made with a small word, like IDK or 5ive. It might look kinda funky but i'll try. Oh, and you knew that I could make like an original sig for you right? Cause you just took one of my premades and had me add your name and snakes head... lol w/e
it looks kinda bad because the big wordage adds a border, but if you like it then w/e. here you go.

IDK

Smash Lord
clipping mask. with drop shadow and simple outer bevel on the text layer. Then put a transparent layer below the sig layer (you have to merge visible). It's possible in GIMP too, just a lot easier in PS. If you don't know how to make a clipping mask, google for a tut on it.
and zrky, it's in my sig too. (You could add the advertisement for our shop to yours too if you want. It's a link.)
see below

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, ill try it when I get back from my road trip in a week, unless my parents let me temporarilly install GIMP on their laptops so, proverbs ill get you tonight, and IDK can you send me the .xcf for Bowser King's avi?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
OK, ill try it when I get back from my road trip in a week, unless my parents let me temporarilly install GIMP on their laptops so, proverbs ill get you tonight, and IDK can you send me the .xcf for Bowser King's avi?
Sweet, sooner than I thought. Thanks a ton.

istudying

Smash Lord
^oh so you don't want the one above with the not-text mask where i took out fire? just to clarify, you want the one with the text mask, but without "fire"?
like this?

yes zrky can do it for you. i was hoping he would.

i'll try its just that usually it's made with a small word, like IDK or 5ive. It might look kinda funky but i'll try. Oh, and you knew that I could make like an original sig for you right? Cause you just took one of my premades and had me add your name and snakes head... lol w/e
it looks kinda bad because the big wordage adds a border, but if you like it then w/e. here you go.
IDK, its great thanks alot ;_)

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
it's OK I must have missread your request, ill fix that, and chameleon your eye aching sig is done

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/rainbow3.png[/IMG]

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/roy-mage255.png[/IMG]
fixed, like this?
Awesome! But...you wrote The Chamelon :laugh:

Could you fix that?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
renders: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1231/promrgawkk5.png (G&W), http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9564/ahmawariobyalvinearthwogq9.jpg (Wario).

specifics: I'd like a blue electrical effect in G&W's hand like the sig you've already made but without the Smash Ball and a gold/yellow or blue aura around Wario if possible. Wario on the left and G&W on the right.

text: I'd like it to say: FIU (top middle of the sig), Team DAMD (bottom left), Ruuku (bottom right).

Artist: IDK

Thanks in advance!

IDK

Smash Lord
okay, i can't make this more clear, two renders is bad, and three texts is horrible. makes the sig cluttered and there's no room for artwork. i can do it like that if you want, but my strong recommendation is 1 render and 2 or less texts.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i saw the guidelines for asking for sigs but i dont really know what to ask you for

id just like something with fox and the canada flag with my name if possible

render(picture) appreciated.
specifics: rain, style, effects, focal... (not necessary)
text (specific font if you want)
who you want to make it - IDK

link to fox picture: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/youfcuking/18a3bb0f37.jpg
any canadian flag pic could work, itd be cool if you could invert the colors of the flag tho

Esca

Smash Champion
Can i request a sig?
Name: Esca?
Format: Signiture
Diddy: (main) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070904a-l.jpg
Pit: (2nd) http://media.photobucket.com/image/pit ssbb/Ryuji92/SSBB/pit_070528a-l.jpg?o=183
Background: I would really, REALLY like a fire and ice theme, or like, good and evil, like opposites, you know?
For my name: I would like "Esca?" in the sig somewhere, in a either sinister or heavenly font.
Chars: I would like to have Diddy busting the peanut at Pit, and Pit shooting the arrow at Diddy, as if they were fighting.
IDK or Zrky can do it, whoever is most convenient, it appears zrky is right now, so him more preferrably.
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Hey, what's happening. Been looking for someone to make me a new sig but nothing's really appealed to me lately. I really like the text-mask effect that IDK does though, so here goes a request. :)

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/107745/SSBB-metaknightspecialmoves-01_qjgenth.jpg
http://www.wiisworld.com/images/news/brawl/metaknight-2.jpg (flipped)

Text: "Dojo" A similar effect to how you did 5ive's.
Subtext: "The Texas Tornado" Somewhere by the Tornado picture.

Maker: IDK

Extras: If possible flip the Fsmash picture and place it more towards the left. And the Tornado pic towards the right side. Facing in opposite directions, if you will. Make the background a darker theme, possibly purple/black to match his colors. Make the subtext a yellow/orangish color or a font similar to his tornado to help it stand out.

I know it's a bit picky, lol, but I really appreciate it. Thanks a million. :)

IDK

Smash Lord
O_O i'd be glad to do your request dojo. just wondering, you sure you want 2 renders? it's usually bad and doesn't look great...

Ruuku

Smash Lord
okay, i can't make this more clear, two renders is bad, and three texts is horrible. makes the sig cluttered and there's no room for artwork. i can do it like that if you want, but my strong recommendation is 1 render and 2 or less texts.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that you had tried to classify something about the number of renders or amount of text. I only looked at the format that is in your opening post.

mkay ruuku... =/
That actually looks pretty good. But how about something like 5ive's sig and saying Ruuku instead? You can completely take out Wario and keep G&W with the same effect. Maybe add some sort of blue aura around G&W if possible. If you could have Team DAMD/FIU in small letter somewhere that would be fine.

IDK

Smash Lord
thanks 5ive that's awesome. don't forget you don't have to, but feel free to add this to your sig if you want.

dojo!!!

=/ tornado text gets cut off by dojo though...

IDK

Smash Lord
:D thanks man.

the style is getting to be a bit overused... but here you go ruuku.

Top Bottom