• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
Tarman I think you might need to improve more before you do that.

oh, and someone asked when I started making sigs, and I just used the search function and found my first ******** post from 4 months ago... minus 2 days. October 6 2008, that is.

crewster

Smash Lord
I should probably re open my shop.

oh, and someone asked when I started making sigs, and I just used the search function and found my first ******** post from 4 months ago... minus 2 days. October 6 2008, that is.
Was that that 1 post on my "Help with gimp" thread?

IDK

Smash Lord
nope it was in the critique topic. don't look at my early posts lol too embarrassing.

IDK

Smash Lord
lolwut? i said not to but if you really want to just click search this thread in the critique topic, then put in IDK and click exact name (under username) then hit search. then hit the last page button and scroll down to the bottom and click my typing. yous wills sees. its dumb though.

crewster

Smash Lord
Omg IDK, you firstattemp was better than anything I have ever made. Which tuts did you use?

IDK

Smash Lord
None, I actually didn't read a tut for like a month. Then I read some, but didn't actually follow them and make a sig. I just took the techniques and applied them. Now I'm reading a ton and trying to learn more.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
back to the simple beginnings, im to lazy to find a tut so im stuck in an artistic rut

IDK

Smash Lord
lol... lame. you won't improve then... at least try to get someone to teach you some stuff.

IDK

Smash Lord
i'm probably not ever joining again... i'm just making sigs and getting a lot better for my own fun and possibly a future job. zrky if u wanna start up again i'd suggest you make a new thread.

Top Bottom