• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

zrky

Smash Lol'd
im not frustrated or upset, but, care to read the current and previews page? he may take it he may not, but just letting ya know

IDK

Smash Lord
lol i'm not taking it. there were like 7 people before him and they got dropped. have you decided to take the break yet zrky? i know i am. it was fun while it lasted. if you HAVE decided, we need to edit the title. even if you're staying we need to put that IDK is closed.

IDK

Smash Lord
no boldness for you FOOL! is that century gothic too? grrrrrrrr...
anyway not from GFX, just from the shop.

IDK

Smash Lord
lol i was just kidding in the no boldness and the grr. not mad.

name change shok?

Shök

Smash Champion
Well, Funk King, it seems as neither of them are taking request.

I suggest you go look at another shop.

IDK

Smash Lord
We can take it ourselves shok thanks anyway. I'm not sure as to whether zrky is leaving yet. He has yet to respond. I've been making art for about 4 years, if you just mean the whole topic of art... because I write music and poems. If you just mean with the computer, as in digital art, sigs, etc... I think about 3 months?

Shök

Smash Champion
Interesting.

You write music?

Do you have a specific genre?

Shök

Smash Champion
I know Smaci plays music.

Do you have a specific genre, Smaci?

smaci92

Smash Lord
*Suspectpalm*

Sounds good.

Can you play any famous pieces?
I play quite a few pieces...if you mean "famous" as in like Fur Elise---I can play that by ear. :)

just won grand prize in a national and international competition a few months ago...wish me luck in my upcoming ones ;)

IDK

Smash Lord
*shokspam...palm...* *eyes look back and forth*
no specific genre... yeah i pretty much play everything by ear. guitar, that is. I can read music, but I never need to if I have the song.
Wouldn't this be considered spam guys? I don't know where else to discuss this though...

IDK

Smash Lord
dude. shop closed. maybe not zrky, but i'm leaving, or maybe just taking a break from the shop.

edit, oh i was talking to ruthless. apparently zrky IS taking a break. so yeah, shop closed other than his waiting list.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Might want to take the casual talk to PM's maybe.

If the shops shut, should I close this for now?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Might want to take the casual talk to PM's maybe.

If the shops shut, should I close this for now?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
no, im just closing temporarily, so at least im gonna open again, I think IDK is doing the same.

also mic, aren't you a pokemon researcher?

IDK

Smash Lord
The shop that actually wants locking is all star's... they get so much spam and stupid bumps it's unbelievable. and woah. a mod double posted?! shames.

Shök

Smash Champion
All this talk about music calls for another thread.

Don't you think so, IDK?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Does that mean you'll do mine? I understand if you don't but the banner for the forum is kind of important and there aren't any other sig shops open...

Again, if you don't want to then it's fine.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Yo, i guess i could open up my sig shop if not that many r open, but i would only be able to do about 3 a week :p

Top Bottom