• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

Ruuku

Smash Lord
:D thanks man.

the style is getting to be a bit overused... but here you go ruuku.
Goodness... This sig is freaking ill! Man, you're a beast. You should just stop using that art style from now on. I wanna feel special... j/k :p By the way, could you change the test in white and have it say Bucket! instead of Ruuku?

kaak

Smash Journeyman
here's the request format: signature size
render(picture) something with gaw
specifics: rain, style, effects, focal... be creative ^^
text (specific font if you want) kaak° (yeah with that circle thingy)
anything else? nop
who you want to make it - IDK

thanks

XKarasuX

Smash Rookie
I want a sig made by IDK really it doesn't matter your both awesome:D

and an Avi if you don't mind?

Avi: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1219
just this image with Blacks flames around link

Sig: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1671
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-40877

Ok have the Display: triforce(bottom url)on the left(top url) and link in the center
have the triforce be a sun that has rays of light shine towards link
then Put Karasu below on the (far left from top to bottom)
the quote below will be inbetween link and my name

(postion the quote normally from right to left)
Quote:losing is winning, waiting is losing, Chase your desires, they won't chase you.

Font:arial
Color: black

add any artistic touches do what you think works your the artist(s)
if anything clashes then change it as you see fit but if you have to remove anything and add something
do so thank you=D

pm me for updates and such or any problems=]
i am very patient just don't take forever:]

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Can i request a sig?
Name: Esca?
Format: Signiture
Diddy: (main) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070904a-l.jpg
Pit: (2nd) http://media.photobucket.com/image/pit ssbb/Ryuji92/SSBB/pit_070528a-l.jpg?o=183
Background: I would really, REALLY like a fire and ice theme, or like, good and evil, like opposites, you know?
For my name: I would like "Esca?" in the sig somewhere, in a either sinister or heavenly font.
Chars: I would like to have Diddy busting the peanut at Pit, and Pit shooting the arrow at Diddy, as if they were fighting.
IDK or Zrky can do it, whoever is most convenient, it appears zrky is right now, so him more preferrably.
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.
IIDK hasn't made it I can add you, but you probally won't get it until ABOUT sunday (US)

mkay ruuku... =/

toronto joe:
these are nice, that was a goodidea, the text IS the sig:)

Chameleon, srry, when I get home about sunday ill fix that
I need to stop miss-reading

IDK

Smash Lord
esca, i can get to it way before sunday, so if you want me to I will. you're first, then kaak, then karasu.

ruuku, does it have to be changed to bucket!? idk it's kind of a pain at this point.
kaak, how do i do the little circle?

i made a few adjustments to the front page, PLEASE READ.

Mkay, so I have GIMP, Photoshop Elements 6, and a trial version of Photoshop CS4. I have been doing it for a little while now. I don't do animations or avatars. (Except for the rain effect) If you are REALLY having trouble with a render, I can do it for you, but I don't do them just because you are lazy.

here's the request format:
1. render(picture) appreciated. note- more than one render is almost always bad. if you want a good looking sig, please keep it down to one render. i will do your request with more than one, but it's not how signatures should be. You should leave me SOME room for creativity in the sig.
2. specifics: if you want rain, a specific style... (not necessary)
3. text (keep it down to 2 things of text or less- same idea with the renders.
4. anything else
5. who you want to make it - required

RULES:
1. sig off unless you're going to mention it in the description.
2. be patient
3. no spam
4. don't request in more than one shop. basically all shops have this rule. we are taking time out of our day to make art for you, for free, and it is unfair and rude to make two people make a work of art, then choose which you like best, and have the other go to waste. if you request a sig from someone, you shouldn't just go and get another one the next day either. if you ignore this rule, both and/or all of the shops you request from will ignore your request.
5. zrky and i have now decided that you MUST state who you want to make it. sometimes one of us may take over the other's request if one is too busy.
6. you can post the ad for my shop (in my sig) to the right or left of your sig in order to give credit. (or make your sig into a link to our shop)
note, karasu's request would normally be bad, but it might work. The only problem would be the huge quote...
oh, and zrky will have to do your avatar.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
1. Render - Click here.
2. Specifics - I'd like the main color scheme to be based around the render itself, but as far as that goes, it's up to you (I would however like to have the rain effect added).
3. Text - "Foursaken" without quotes where you deem necessary.
4. That's about it.
5. IDK, as in IDK. :laugh:

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
An avatar and a sig plz!!!

Avy :

This pic :
witha christmas hat on it!

Sig :

Pics :
VS Cut-out of this pic :

Text : As said before, (Pic 1 ) VS ( Pic 2 ) ( don't write pic 1 and 2, i only want the "VS" between these two :bee: ) / Also my name, Tubaam somewhere.

Colors : Green and Teal where Chameleon is and black and white where Mr. G&W is. I want them to mix at the middle.

Author : IDK

Misc. : Use your own style, make it be cool!

Please! :)

IDK

Smash Lord
argh at overused styles!
denzi:

as for esca, the image is this. it's a hyperlink to my shop too.

foursaken gets bendy text for being cool (but not as cool as smaci)

(do you still want the rain effect? i didn't think it fit)

tubaam avy:

hmm tubaam it's pretty simple i really just did what you told me to.

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice

IDK

Smash Lord
ok here you go smaci... you get two versions for being so epicly cool.
(only for smaci) if you want the .psd just ask.

tubaam, where do you want chameleon then?

smaci92

Smash Lord
Thanks IDK...awesome like I knew it would be XD it's perrrfect...:bee: I wonder which one I should choose...tough choice lulz and I don't need the psd. cause I don't even make sigs anymore...I gave up cause I sucked lol I probably never would have gotten as good as you anyways...

IDK

Smash Lord
WOW thanks that's a huge compliment. I'm still nowhere near as good as some of those on guildinn, or people here like gflare. I think you really could've gotten good you just had to keep trying and reading tuts and stuff.
i dunno bout this one, but a mix because you couldn't pick.

personally i like the normal one without the huge text.

smaci92

Smash Lord
WOW thanks that's a huge compliment. I'm still nowhere near as good as some of those on guildinn, or people here like gflare. I think you really could've gotten good you just had to keep trying and reading tuts and stuff.
i dunno bout this one, but a mix because you couldn't pick.

personally i like the normal one without the huge text.
lol You're a million times better then you used to be...and I never would have gotten good---I spent hours and hours reading tuts, and made like 1 good sig out of 100 XD

edit: I think I've picked look below vvvvvvvvvvv :)

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I love it IDK! That D3 sig looks awesome! Thanks a ton, it looks really nice. :)

If I'm not asking too much, could I get an avatar to match? I would have asked earlier, but I remember reading somewhere that one of you weren't making avatars. Or maybe I'm just crazy. o_0;

IDK

Smash Lord
lol thanks i'm glad you liked it.
don't forget to add this if you wanna give credit. do you think it's ugly btw? i could work on it if you guys don't like it.

foursaken's av:

MojoMan

Smash Ace
t. I'm still nowhere near as good as some of those on guildinn, or people here like gflare.
Like me??? lol. Anyway you've improved loads IDK. THat Mario sig is really good. You're of course not as good as me :) lol but you're improving. You too zrky. BTW, if either of you need any help with sigs or your shop feel free to PM me about my aim or sumthin like that. I'd be glad to help :)

IDK

Smash Lord
Thanks mojo i'm proud of the one I made for smaci. I don't think I really need any help, but thanks for the offer. If the shop ever gets too crouded maybe i'll hit you up. Zrky might need help though I have no idea.

Denzi

Smash Master
Thanks, you have no idea how mad your skillz are :)
And I know it's an overused style, but it's so cool that it's irresistable :)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Like me??? lol. Anyway you've improved loads IDK. THat Mario sig is really good. You're of course not as good as me :) lol but you're improving. You too zrky. BTW, if either of you need any help with sigs or your shop feel free to PM me about my aim or sumthin like that. I'd be glad to help :)
Made me want to punch you in the face. But you´re getting better at some rate. Just don´t get too spoofy about it. Oh and IDK, CLOSE THIS MOTHER****ING SHOP AND START DOING COMPO TAGS FOR ONCE. Seriously, being limited to the "ZOMG DO ME A BRAWL SIGZ WITH 99999 RENDERS AND LAZERZ" requests just makes you worst!

Eagle

Smash Lord
Wow IDK, some awesome sigs.

If you're still taking requests,

1. render: http://matteomazzali.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/starfox6.jpg
2. specifics: With the render, preferably just his upper body, so basically the blaster and head. Unless the whole body would look better, in your opinion.
3. text: Desert Eagle
4. anything else: I think red and black would look really good as main colours.
5. who you want to make it: idk.... IDK?

Thank you.

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i'm still taking requests, I just might not be able to do it today i'm christmas shopping lol

gflare, compo tags? i feel like i've learned some new techniques making people requests here, and I'm actually getting better. This is what I like to do. I do want to get better, but that's more what I'm focused on over at guildinn. I have quite a bit of free time right now, and I'm letting other people come up with ideas for sigs for me to make. People like this shop. I do respect you a lot gflare, but that is what I believe. I do also make sigs outside of this shop... like this:

i made for my friend's band.
i actually learned like 5 things making this for smaci:

if you want to teach me something, like your epic smudging, I'd be more than happy to learn, I'm just saying that my skills aren't DECREASING in this shop.
Not to be a wh0renado or anything, but I get a lot of praise here from people I make sigs for, and I really like it. I'm sorry if that's a crime.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The sigs here look really nice, so I was wondering if I could make a request. ^__^

render: http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp326/kingmassa/GoldFalco.jpg
specifics: Electric blue for the main color scheme like Falco's lasers would be nice. I'll trust you with any kind of nice smudging effects and whatnot. :)
text: Teran17 in gold font
who you want to make it: IDK

Thank you.

IDK

Smash Lord
woah lots of requests. here's your edit tubaam.

if youre still doin them IDK:

1. render(if you dont wanna do an animated one ill change it: http://pixels.seiha.org/index.php?q=/post/view/1050&search=patchouli_knowledge

2. specifics: with this BG: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-41358

3. text: on the bottom-right corner of the sig have it say"Walking on Infinite Possibilities" and above it 1 size larger have it say "FoxX" both in this Font and color

4. whatever else you think will look cool
sorry to say this but i don't do animations other than rain. it's on the front page. also, i'll use that bg if you really want, but it'll look a lot better if you let me make you a bg myself.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Made me want to punch you in the face. But you´re getting better at some rate. Just don´t get too spoofy about it. Oh and IDK, CLOSE THIS MOTHER****ING SHOP AND START DOING COMPO TAGS FOR ONCE. Seriously, being limited to the "ZOMG DO ME A BRAWL SIGZ WITH 99999 RENDERS AND LAZERZ" requests just makes you worst!
I was trying to say it in a joking/sarcastic manner...

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Requesting a sig.

Image:
Peach Uprooting a Turnip
Background:
Sunny yellow and pink.
Text:
"PrepareYourself" curling around the turnip? If that's too easy/hard/painstaking/ugly for you to do, have no text at all.

Take as much time as you want.

Top Bottom