• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Got Brawl....brought It Home....and Got A Disc Error! Help!

fireb0rn

Smash Apprentice
Dude for one thing your probably high right now as I type this...
And for another thing, what some scientists say about it doesn't make what others say any less true.
1) if you can't prove the argument of someone who is supposedly HIGH wrong without the support of that very fact, I pity you.

2) which would suggest both sides are at question, not just the one opposite to you. seriously, how hard is it?

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Why are we debating about pot in a "Help me my disc won't work" topic. Pot goes two ways, on teh good side, everything Flaming Dragon Wang has said. On the bad side, everything a recent textbook about healthy habits/drugs will tell you.

Yes.

But for a serious effect like that to occur, you'd have to smoke a LOT of pot. It's the same situation as overdosing on alcohol or getting lung cancer from smoking.

And, I remind you yet again, both alcohol and tobacco are legal.

Overdosing on anything is bad.

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
wait, why is everyone on his case?
for the people saying, "pot is bad" answer this, have any of u even smoked pot before?
becuz i used to be like u, but its not as bad as TV makes it.. when ure high, u really dont
go off and shoot ureself to see how it feels. when ure high, that still sounds like a stupid idea.
pot only has 3 symptoms.
Hungry, Happy, Sleepy.
thats it! its not even a drug, its a plant, and if u accidentally set it on fire, and breathe the smoke
then oh well.. ENJOY!
^_^

p.s. i dont smoke pot anymore, but i used to, and i had some fun times

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
You huys can always use the flip it trick on the wii, to keep the lens clean, it keeps clean trhough gravity...

the trick is to place the wii flat on the table(don't use the stand) but, up-side down, meaning the lens is pointing down, which means it stays clean for a hell of a lot longer, its physics it can't fail. your wii won't look pretty, but it stays clean.

Ripped

Smash Cadet
So i read the first 4 pages of this thread and realized it turned into a pot bashing thread. For the record, I am almost 100 % certain the people bashing have
A) never tried it
B) 14 year olds brainwashed by their schools VIP program (or w/e its called where you guys are) that weed is the drug of the devil
C) All of the above

Obviously putting smoke into your lungs isn't good for them, but the active ingredient in the plant (THC) really has no negative side effects, long or short term. Unless you consider tripping balls after smoking to much a negative side affect.

And if you don't smoke weed, thats good for you, but don't go spouting your uninformed nonsense here on a message board, it just makes you look like an idiot.

On Topic: Did the OP get his problem resolved with the disc?

So i read the first 4 pages of this thread and realized it turned into a pot bashing thread. For the record, I am almost 100 % certain the people bashing have
A) never tried it
B) 14 year olds brainwashed by their schools VIP program (or w/e its called where you guys are) that weed is the drug of the devil
C) All of the above

Obviously putting smoke into your lungs isn't good for them, but the active ingredient in the plant (THC) really has no negative side effects, long or short term. Unless you consider tripping balls after smoking to much a negative side affect.

And if you don't smoke weed, thats good for you, but don't go spouting your uninformed nonsense here on a message board, it just makes you look like an idiot.

On Topic: Did the OP get his problem resolved with the disc?
You're alright.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Guys,

All he did was start a thread asking a question about the game disc he was anticipating for months.

He solved it.

THREAD CLOSED.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
So many boy scouts in this thread.

I'd like to add that it's legal to smoke pot in Amsterdam. Now if a civilised nation has taken it upon them to legalise a substance then the argument is pretty much over.

So many boy scouts in this thread.

I'd like to add that it's legal to smoke pot in Amsterdam. Now if a civilised nation has taken it upon them to legalise a substance then the argument is pretty much over.
Amsterdam is one the greatest places on the planet.

lChaosl

Smash Cadet
^But it was completely legit. The game disc was completely real. The packaging was real....manual inside....it was wrapped in plastic when we got it. He was about to not even sell it to us. I don't think he tried to rip us off.
You can wrap something in plastic with plastic wrap and a hair dryer. I watched someone do it in a Game Crazy store for me. Just because it had the plastic wrap doesn't mean it wasn't opened.

nickraman

Smash Rookie
For me, I haven't played it yet. But after hearing stories about the disc problem, I went to check out the problem

I took out my Melee disc from the Wii,
Inserted Brawl, went to the Disc Channel, waited to load
Firmware pops up for update, I update, Update completes, Wii restarts
Brawl screen should appear in the Disc Channel, so I'm assuming that it works then.

Top Bottom