• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice
I had a weird dream about unlocking characters in SSE.

There was something about finding some hidden clock behind a broken wall.

Something with Samus, and Falcon trying to play low-key at some sci-fi bar with Alien Space Pirates.

And probably the weirdest thing of all... a WindWaker version of Adult Link. (It looked alot like Link in the Smash Bros. 64 promotional art).

Weird stuff...

pocketfan09

Smash Rookie
i had a dream that i was kirby, and meta knight and I were fighting primids on a boat, as it went down a river. It was my only one, though...

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
An old dream I had was I was playing Brawl, and it sucked...I mean all of the new characters were cartoon characters (ex: Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Micky Mouse etc.), and that's not the worst part...ALL 3D GRAPHICS WERE REPLACED WITH 2D GRAPHICS!! It was horrible!!! I geuss it was a nightmare and not a dream...

Oh but recently I had a dream when I played with Snake, and it was sooo fun!! Hehe.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I'm gonna hit myself extremely precisely with a brick that will knock me into a Coma until March 7th with no other adverse effects :D

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
OMG... I was seriously talking to my friend just today about how cool it would be to go into a coma until March 7th!! I mean, you need at least two days to recoop before Brawl.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
this is getting bad.as my days are more and more filled with watching brawl vids and contemplating my mains,my nights are filled with me "playing" the game.And then I wake up and realize I still have like a month to wait.argh.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
I just dream about myself playing. Oh, I dreamed the girl I like was in there.

- marthsword
YOU'RE A ***

Yea I dreamed of it. It was kinda like my brain was just playing back a recorded video though, like I couldn't see myself playing it.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I don't dream very often and remember. BUT I think I had a MICRODREAM with Pit fighting Ganondorf, before the latter was even announced. It was weird.

I have repressed urges to play in Pit's stage...badly. (Setting of my dream...I think.)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I dreamed that I was playing as Wolf. It was actually kinda normal..

Except Wolf was wearing pink....

majora_787

Smash Hero
I dreamt of playing ssbb, except it had every video game character in history, each with a unique moveset :chuckle:

But really, I knew it was a dream. I just didn't wanna wake up...:ohwell:

Dekuknight950

Smash Cadet
I had a dream once where it was from a 3rd person point of view and it was on the first stage in the SSE (Terra Firma) and there was Sonic who was running around (surprisingly) and using a new taunt with an electric guitar.

What was different about this one was that there was a bar on the side and bottom of the screen that could customize the game and move-sets with anything desired along with over 300 different taunt varieties.

Very interesting yet enlightening.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"I have a dream, that someday my songs and daughters will smash as equals. And that people won't judge them by their main, but by how good they are at wavedashing!"

Yes, I have NO SOUL! :laugh:

Seriously though, I had a dream that Roy was in Brawl. He looked a lot like Marth (though manly, more buff, diffrent sword, and all his attacks were stabs, like in Fire Emblem: Sword of the Seals). I played him, and he Rocked Ma SoXXorZZ! He was TOO GOOD!

I had another dream where I unlocked Megaman. I think I passed out in my dream, and woke up then. RIGHT aT THE GOOD PART! :( :urg: No cookie for Johnknight1! :p

I had another dream where Young Link was confirmed in Brawl in his Wind Waker Link form. But the problem was, I WAS AWAKE! I swear, I almost passed out. Couldn't believe it. It's like a part of me was BORN AGAIN! :laugh:

Oddly enough, I had a dream or something happen before any newcomer was confirmed on the dojo. For Ike I said "I think we'll get a Fire Emblem Newcomer soon". With the Pokémon Trainer I said "Hope we get some Pokémon characters soon!" With Diddy Kong I FLAT OUT SAID on the SWF "I wouldn't be surprised if Diddy Kong was CONFIRMED TODAY!" to some n00b who doubted him! :laugh: For Lucas, I had a dream Ness was confirmed in Brawl! XD Before Sonic was confirmed, I dreamt about Sonic's confirmation. Before Dedede, I predicted the Dedede update! :laugh: Before Olimar was confirmed, I was hoping for Olimar, and had it on [the front] of my mind.

Before I saw/learned that Ness, Lucario, and Jigglypuff were "leaked", I was thinking [in my mind] "you know, "up until now" could have been a mindgame by Sakurai, to make us think Ness isn't in Brawl", and I also thought, "Man, Hopefully Lucario is the next confirmed newcomer."

If that's not crazy as f***, I don't know what is. That's all true, too! I dream of smash, and it comes TRUE! Now if only I could dream of donwloadable cotent, with donwloadable stages, characters, items (assit trophies, Melee and smash 64 items, returning Pokéball Pokémon, and Pokéball Pokémon that were in demos), and so forth. I got mad dream SKILLZ! :laugh:

Ya, my dreams come true, lol! Except Roy, Mewtwo, Miis, Megaman, Geno, Issac (AT'd...I wasn't expecting him to be playable, though), Ridley, Krystal, and others. :( But oh well, I GOTz TEH TOP TIERz and AWSOMEz IN TEH YOUNG LINKz! :laugh:

StarFox64ftw

Smash Cadet
I really, REALLY hate it when people bump topics for no reason.
what do you mean? i dont get it?

oh ya, and i had a dream i was squirtle... and i was very nimble and could run around and dodge every attack. then i loaded my water guns and hopped around and shot them at Fox in Rumble Falls. then i awoke

Top Bottom