• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream just recently, I got brawl and I was looking at the case it was the box art that every one seen before. I put the case down and began to play (Though I didn't put the disc or even open the case yet). The game immediatly took me to the selection screen, they were alot of characters, so many they couldn't fit them all in the same screen, so the selection screen was like a book you flip the page and it would there be like 30 more charecters on each page. I remember going through half the book of charecters and the charecters I saw where:
Captain olimar
Mallow
Chunkey kong
3 donkey kongs (Taking three diffrent spaces)
mario
peach
another peach but was more like queen peach as she had a really fancy dress and crown on
luigi
and Daisy

The was spaces I could not remember, But I got really pissed off and cursed out at daisy saying "why does she get to be in brawl while dixie kong doesn't"
Then daisy just frowned at me. I chose peach as the curser started on her and it was really hard to move the corsure so I chose peach.
Then it took me to a screen where it had all the game modes but there was somany, they tried to fit all on the same window but I couldn't see the print of the name of the mode so chose the first one. Then it I whent to a 64 bit place that resembled like the mario party games, I had to clime a tree by jumping these thick branches, after once I reached the top I had to fight donkey kong on a small cicular wooden platform, which I beet him, But when he fell he didn't blow up but fell to the bottom of the tree and he had stars floating around his head and it said I unlocked another Donkey Kong wich pissed me of a there where already three. The only other mode I remember was a water slide race where you pres buttons the fatest to reach the bottom first, i lost against donkey kong. Then I woke up relived.

PS: Squaggly for brawl we need more raptors with backpacks on in brawl.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Apart from the obvious SSBB-playing, Pit-using, wi-fi-pwning type of dreams, I once dreamt of C. Falcon actually being updated. The update contained tons of awesome and somewhat questionable language from the site.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream just recently, I got brawl and I was looking at the case it was the box art that every one seen before. I put the case down and began to play (Though I didn't put the disc or even open the case yet). The game immediatly took me to the selection screen, they were alot of characters, so many they couldn't fit them all in the same screen, so the selection screen was like a book you flip the page and it would there be like 30 more charecters on each page. I remember going through half the book of charecters and the charecters I saw where:
Captain olimar
Mallow
Chunkey kong
3 donkey kongs (Taking three diffrent spaces)
mario
peach
another peach but was more like queen peach as she had a really fancy dress and crown on
luigi
and Daisy

The was spaces I could not remember, But I got really pissed off and cursed out at daisy saying "why does she get to be in brawl while dixie kong doesn't"
Then daisy just frowned at me. I chose peach as the curser started on her and it was really hard to move the corsure so I chose peach.
Then it took me to a screen where it had all the game modes but there was somany, they tried to fit all on the same window but I couldn't see the print of the name of the mode so chose the first one. Then it I whent to a 64 bit place that resembled like the mario party games, I had to clime a tree by jumping these thick branches, after once I reached the top I had to fight donkey kong on a small cicular wooden platform, which I beet him, But when he fell he didn't blow up but fell to the bottom of the tree and he had stars floating around his head and it said I unlocked another Donkey Kong wich pissed me of a there where already three. The only other mode I remember was a water slide race where you pres buttons the fatest to reach the bottom first, i lost against donkey kong. Then I woke up relived.

PS: Squaggly for brawl we need more raptors with backpacks on in brawl.
I would be so freaking pissed off if there were 4 Donkey Kongs in Brawl. (Also, if you had won that water slide race, you probably would have unlocked Donkey Kong again)

Green_Swirl

Smash Cadet
I get some, but they are very hard to remember. I had a weird dream where you used a human-sized hamster wheel to play the game and Ness was a boss.

M.K

Level 55
I had a dream in which I was at a professional soccer game (I don't know why, I hate soccer), and there was a Brawl demo set up near all the food kiosks and such. It had everyone in the E4All Demo, and all the stages too. I picked Sonic, and my opponent as Ike, we were playing at Delfino Plaza. I kept using Sonic's DAir on (the pause, and then drop kick) but it never sent Ike anywhere. That is when I woke up. Weird, huh?

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I had a dream a couple days ago that I was playing a bootleg/demo version in a computer lab, and there were 2 pikachus, 1 pichu, and raikou on a level that kinda looked like the halberd when flying around. Raikou grabbed the smash ball, transformed into one of those yellow hornets from donkey kong country, and could shoot red laser beams. More stuff happned but its all foggy : \

All I can say is RAIKOU FOR BRAWL

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I had some strange dream in which Olimar fought Diddy on Battlefield...there were Pikmin everywhere...

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I Just dreamt I was using Krystal, and she had both her space outfit and her jungle outfit selectable (I opted for the second one), while her face was a hybrind between the adventures and the command looking.
She was using her staff both as a hitting and a shooting weapon, kinda like the staff of Yan Koog in Spacekeeters.
There were two moves of her that impressed me for different reasons.
The first was her chargable B + forward move. Her staff became shining and she throwed it. But... if it was falling out of the arena it teleported istantly back into her hand, while if it got stuck on a floor, Krystal had to go to it to bring it back, and meanwhile it could be stealed and used by opponents as an item.
The other move that impressed me was her B + up move. She was sticking the point of her staf on the floor and doing a vertical high kick, which in her jungle outfit meaned also a free panty shot ^^

§leepy God

Smash Master
Martin Luther King Jr.?!?!?! Only with out, I had a dream.

Ok back on topic:

I dream that I was playing online with my gaming crew, then I end up doing many mid air combos with Ike, then after a few people was down, I meet my rival. It took us an extra four min. but I bet him. Then I woke up, I was a little upset about waking up though.

MarioBrother2

Smash Cadet
I had a dream where I was looking at the stage selection screen and there was one that looked like a spacecraft that looked like Sonic and it had a sonic franchise icon next to it. I haven't done any research but I don't think there any ship like that in sonic games.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that I was playing as Ike and I was fighting Mario on Delfino Plaza. I used my final smash on
him but he grabbed Ike's sword o_O . But then I cheated and kicked him between the legs and finished
the final smash. It was awesome!

orintemple

Smash Lord
Oh here it is... Now I find this topic :ohwell:

The other night I had a weird dream about Brawl.

Someone had gotten an early import copy from Japan and we were playing in some big auditorium with classic controller schemes.

All of the expected characters were there and there was 8 tabs of character pages with 24 characters each.

Each icon had a little live action video clip when you scrolled over it. Mario was eating spaghetti or some stereotyped thing and Wario was taking a bath... He looked like Don Vito(Bam Margera's uncle) with a Wario face.

The weirdest sheet was the last one which featured character versions of a bunch of Melee pro players.

After a while we chose Mario, Luigi, Wario respectively and the 4th guy chose Vidjo... He was like a chain chomp head on a heartless(from Kingdom Hearts) body.

Unfortunately I woke up before we got any further.

Needless to say it was pretty weird...

Piks

Smash Journeyman
I had two dreams; Both with Ness:

The first one was where I was playing Brawl, selected Lucas, and found out that Ness and Ninten were alts for him. I can't see it happening.

Second one was in subspace, you had the ability to use trophies like Kirby's B move, Ness was a trophy, and Lucas gained his abilities. He had His hat on, but the shirt was the same.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I've had several brawl dreams... I really can't remember much of them except that usually it was that brawl got released early and i was playing it and then when i woke up i was moving my hands and fingers like if i had a controler then i look around and yell awww **** it was a just a dream! or some curse.

Yeah i kind of sleepwalk sometimes, the weirdest time was when a phone was ringing next to me and i dreamt i grabbed the phone(i heard the phone ringing in my dreams) and i started yelling HELLO!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! WHY IS THIS STUPID S*** STILL RINGING?!
Then when i woke up i had my hand like if i were grabbing a phone and i moved it to see what was wrong with the phone and i ended up staring at my empty hand for a bit.

Oops i went off topic... :dizzy:

blerb

Smash Journeyman
I remember one dream where I was a beta tester, there was a lot of gray blocks, Liquid Snake, Ridley, Master Chief, and all the characters so far confirmed. I remember Ridley was huge, too.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
I have not had a SSBB dream yet. But I have had dreams where I am a character in SSBM. Only Marth and Mewtwo though. But it's fun.

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream where I was Mario, and I defeated Kirby in the first part of SSE. Suddenly, Petey Piranha jumps out of the TV and shoots me away, into Master Hand, and then I got dropped in the middle of a battle between Link, Ike and Fox >_>

They bashed me so much I woke up with a gasp.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Once I dreamt I was watching a preview of an anime of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. and in the preview there was someone on the top of a tall, tall tower, rising something forward the night sky and the clouds started forming a huge spiral, while many Nintendo chars and some not Nintendo chars were running fast forward the tower from all the directions.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Master chief will never be in brawl... Bungie would never sell master Chief to anyone even for All the money in the world ... :crazy:
Just pointing out that Bungie doesn't have any rights on Halo, Microssoft does, thats why you don't see it on any other consoles.

dirtypoison

Smash Apprentice
I dreamt I was playing SSE and I was Poketrainer and encountered a boss. The boss was team Rocket with the pokemon Mug, that bat(dont remember the name) and Scyther I think. It was awesome,

Also dreamt of me just playing Smash with different characters.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I never had any dreams of SSBB but once I dreamt I was Toad and I was on some journey through a jungle with a character that looked like Mallow and Shy Guy.

If anyone wants to know why people dream about stuff like this then I'll explain. I read this on some magazine about life and stuff like that.

In one day your brain learns millions of things. Even stuff like: I breathed 18938294 times today or I passed a tree with my car and it had a small crack in it.
All kinds of useless stuff. Everything you hear, see, or learn about in a day goes in your brain. But you don't notice that even the most useless stuff goes in your brain because you don't care to think about them since its useless stuff.
So every night, when you go to sleep, your brain keeps all the interesting things you learnt that day in your brain and completely eliminates all the stupid useless stuff.
When this "clean-up" time occurs a night in your brain, dreams form with all the stuff you learnt that day. Including the useless stuff that you don't even know are in your brain.
Dreams don't always appear visible the night I don't know why. The magazine didn't say it.
So when you dream, you will see all the stuff you learnt that day, so in our case Brawl stuff.

Now you'll tell me: Not all the things I dream appeared some way that day.
This is false. Even the most minor interaction with something during a day, like maybe you see writing on a sign that somehow slightly resembles a vg character, makes it end up in your dream.

Hope I was clear! :)

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i had a dream that silver (sonic character) was playable....want him for an AT not playable.....also had a dream that the last 3rd partier was megaman

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that Earthworm Jim was playable and was confirmed the same day that Boggy B, another worm, was confirmed. Yeah, weird.
On a more positive, realistic note, I dreamt that the Pokemon Trainer had three unlockable Pokemon: Gengar, Scyther, and something else (Metagross, maybe? I don't remember).

Talking Curtain

Smash Cadet
I had a dream just yesterday afternoon that was brawl themed. and definitely my best dream of the year (forget the fact that it's the 11th of January, lol).
Anyway, I was in a field surrounded by trees holding a weapon of ambiguous shape and I was looking down at it when I realized I was in brawl. Me, TC, and I had a job to do. When I looked up Sakurai was there holding Galaxia saying he would never release the game early, and I would have to wait. I charged at him ready to make him release it January 10th when all the characters in brawl/melee jumped out of nowhere and held me, shouting how without Sakurai they would perish. I fought against them and managed to free myself(I think i killed Game&Watch, lol!) and rushed Sakurai again. When I reached him he just smiled and said "in due time" with a smile on his face. Then in one motion he grabbed the top of my head and pushed it gently into the ground. And I woke up.

In the dream Sakurai looked just like Shigeru Miyamoto(since i dont know what he looks like) but I knew in my head it was Sakurai.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream where I was seeing through the eyes of Falco, walking alone on some barren field... suddenly, I turn around, and Jigglypuff runs up to me, grabs a hold of me firmly, throws me straight up helplessly into the air, then suddenly jumps towards me...

Then I woke up.

Do I have issues? :ohwell:
No puff was clearly about to sleep you and it is perfectly normal for a person to wake up in dream before said dreamer is about to die... perfectly normal

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I had another dream the other night.

There was this bald guy. No idea who he was. (I seemed to know him as a close friend in my dream though) He walked in with BRAWL! I was like "HOLY CRAP LET'S PLAY" and we went to play, I picked Meta Knight, he picked Kirby. I didn't see ANY of the roster except for MK and Kirby. We picked the Halberd, and JUST BEFORE WE STARTED TO PLAY, my Mom woke me up. I didn't even wake up myself at that moment, like I often do, but I was WOKEN up!! :mad:

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that I went to my living room and saw my brother playing SSE where you are Peach and Kirby. I was like, how did we get Super Smash? And my sister was like, we found it at Costco. (wtf?) Then my brother let me play as kirby and I showed him Kirby's yoyo dash attack thing before I woke up.

The strangest part of that dream is the fact that I don't have a brother O_o..... I never saw his face, or I just forgot. Wow, now I really wanna know...

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
Oh man, I laughed at everyone here with my evil maniacal laugh when I first saw this. But, I guess I'm gonna have to take it back 'cause I had my first Brawl Dream... I was just looking at the Character Select Screen and for some crazy reason, two of the character spots were dropdown menus that has like 8 characters and none of them were related in any way....?

X-DS

Smash Cadet
Last night I dreamed me and my friend went over to my cousin's house, and that he had already unlocked all the secret characters. When he showed me they were lining up for some kind of foot race mini-game. It was Mr. Game & Watch, Teenage Popo (Popo with realistic proportions), about three random Fire Emblem-looking characters, and Hunk from Resident Evil 4 (he even did a taunt where he made a 4 with his body).

The night before that I dreamed that I unlocked the other 3rd party characters, and it was Conker, Ryu, and Ken.

I don't think these dreams were premonitions.

AetherIke

Smash Rookie
I dreamt that I was using Sonic in SSBB fighting someone who used PT, and I couldnt
hit him because he just kept switching out Pokemon and the match never ended. o_o

Yeah, it's weird. ;<

Nalafein

Smash Cadet
I once dreamed that, All characters that i want in brawl, was playable only in classic mode, and multiplayer brawl contained all characters that i dont want. I was frustrated in the dream, and all my freinds seemed to enjoy the game, but i hated it.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
I dream alot about it recently...I was playing as Mario recently and a few weeks ago I was actually in the game as Sonic.It was sweet.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
I dreamt two battles: One I was Wolf fighting Falco, and both characters were absurdly fast and had a slide to their motion.
The other was King Dedede against Bowser, I remember Dedede throwing one of his little people, and one of them actually swallowed Bowser whole and it ended right there. :/

Top Bottom