• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
last night I dreamed that I was attacked by primids they sat in a car for my house when I looked at them they attacked the house there hands could burn objects away it was really a nightmare the last thing I remember is that a primid touched me whit his hand in my bedroom it was really scary

Wreked

Smash Lord
Ok I better write this down before I forget.

Okay this one was kinda weird. I was on smashboards.com and someone made a post or thread saying that look at this screenshot. It had peach on the halberd stage and there was another platform behind her with Wario and Mario fighting. So the next day's update was about that. I don't remember much but it had six people on the stage and all of a sudden a big button appeared over kirby. Four of the six hit the button while the other two, wario and mario, had to fight behind the main stage. I don't know why though. I'm still confused about it.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I had a dream.

First I was playing as Falco with my older brother. We were just jumping around testing how fast we were, then I used Side b and it was REALLY slow start up and end.

Then, I was playing as PT Squirtle but the graphics were horrible 2D and I was using Squirtles B move which spammed bubbles out.

And then I quit the game and went to the character select and Ray #### was in there. That's all I remember.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I had a dream that my Smash world was new
It had Geno and Sonic too
The smash world was so brand new

And everyday a update that was new
we got Kiriby and Pikachu
Whats a Guy yo do

My whole smash world had put me in a Trance
Sakurai never gave Joe or lyn a fair Chance
But all i know is true
I'm So happy that it has online too

Ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLj4YgDiRW4&mode=related&search=

yeah... i was bored

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Last night, I had a dream that I had Brawl, but I was at my friends house and he didn't have a Wii. So I waited for my mom to pick me up (even though my dad is the one always picking me up) and I went home. I put Smash Bros Brawl into the Wii, started playing it, I tried to choose a stage and begin the match but nothing would happen. I tried and tried to make it work. On smashboards everybody had Brawl and were talking about it. I went onto the topic and asked for help but I was ignored and I didn't want to make a new topic cause the moderater might have locked it. Thats basicly what I was dreaming.

iankobe

Smash Lord
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I have. It was pretty crazy because Brawl's release date is on my bday, and so I was really happy in my dream.

Too bad I had to wake up.

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
Two dreams last night...
in one I was Kirby fighting Meta Knight at Princess Peach's Castle from Melee. I absorbed Meta Knight which made Kirby look EXACTLY like him (color and all) and I picked up a cloaking device which hadn't changed.
In the other I rented Brawl from Blockbuster and the case said clearly, "Featuring Tails"
Sonic was not unconfirmed in the dream, and I remember hoping he was still in it, but I doubt he was. the menus were like what we've seen but with black where the white is. And there were like 5000 modes. I couldn't even find normal multiplayer =P

And one mode said it was still hidden, and I think it was The Subspace Emissary.
=D That's my psychic prediction.

Caael

Smash Lord
I had a dream that one day Lukegroundwalker would kill himself. Ridley is playable, Simon B. is playable, it wasn't really Lyn, it was Priscilla and Lyn is playable.

Not really, but that's what I would like to happen in real life.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream where I was in Best Buy and there was a demo for Brawl so I started playing it and realized after a couple minutes that I hadn't checked to see what the other characters were because I think it was just paused by someone else and I unpaused it and started playing. I don't know, it was weird.

I had another dream about playing against a lot of n00bs that didn't know how to play with advanced techniques so I was ****** them with bowser and I finally got a smash ball and just ***** with Giga Bowser and it lasted for like 10 minutes of me just continuously f-smashing.

Banks

Smash Hero
i have not had a dream about brawl, but after tournaments melee music plays in my head and i see combos on the inside of my eyelids...

Fawriel

Smash Master
I just woke up from a dream that had SSBB. Among... other things?

I dreamt of an update that read more like an advertisement and hinted at several franchises that will get a playable character, like Parasite Eve ( although it looked completely different from what it really looks like ) and several imaginary games that I identified as uninteresting retro games in the style of Space Invaders.

This update also apparently had something to do with the zombies whom I had to fight and save Colette from and stuff. I think. *scratches head*

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I actually had TWO Brawl dreams last night.
In the first dream, I was at the character selection screen, and there was only like 10 characters. Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Link, Fox...and I can't remember who else. I chose Fox, and all of a sudden I was playing Star Fox 64, which I was playing the same night on VC so...yeh, relevance. After I beat Star Wolf, I unlocked Marth and Ike.

Then in my next dream I was trying to convince people that I had Brawl, but they kept telling me that it hasn't come out yet. I got really frustrated. =[

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I dreamt I was playing as Master Chief in team mode and my partner was the Arbiter , and we were fighting Sonic and Mario. (I kicked butt!) I have got to stop playing Halo 2 all day after I get home. I'm
trying to beat it so I can understand Halo 3 more , and luckily i've reserved a copy.

Invader_JDGir

Smash Rookie
anyway, i had a dream that brawl had minigames. each character had their own minigame and it had to do with their final smash. i only remember donkey kong's. you had to play his drums and it was sort of like some of those taiko drummer games. this was pretty rare because i don't dream often, and when i do i usually don't remember it.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I dream about Super Smash Bros. Brawl all day, every day. Most of the times, my dreams involve me pwning n00bs online with Meta Knight. But, for what I'm about to say next, you might think I'm a little too obsessed with Brawl. Like say, whenever I'm really pissed off at people in my school, I dream about pulling out a Cracker Launcher, shooting them 'till their damage is up to 200%, then punch them so they go flying out of school (stage/arena)...

And...this isn't a dream, but I just thought I'd say it...earlier in school today, a major fight broke out between 2 girls. One was pinned to the ground, while getting the living crap beaten out of her by the other one. I then said to my friends "Holy crap, look! It's a live-action Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer!" then continued by saying "I estimate that the girl being pinned is at about 78% damage now"

Yeah...I'm THAT obsessed with Brawl! :dizzy:

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Yes, I dream about Super Smash Bros. Brawl all day, every day. Most of the times, my dreams involve me pwning n00bs online with Meta Knight. But, for what I'm about to say next, you might think I'm a little too obsessed with Brawl. Like say, whenever I'm really pissed off at people in my school, I dream about pulling out a Cracker Launcher, shooting them 'till their damage is up to 200%, then punch them so they go flying out of school (stage/arena)...

And...this isn't a dream, but I just thought I'd say it...earlier in school today, a major fight broke out between 2 girls. One was pinned to the ground, while getting the living crap beaten out of her by the other one. I then said to my friends "Holy crap, look! It's a live-action Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer!" then continued by saying "I estimate that the girl being pinned is at about 78% damage now"

Yeah...I'm THAT obsessed with Brawl! :dizzy:
LOL!!! thats pathetic and awesome at the same time!!

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I have already discussed the Pokemon Karaokeing "Midnight Train to Georgia" in another thread. Please, don't make me have to say it again. It haunts me.

HAUNTS ME! THE HORROR, THE HORROR!

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I had a very weird dream 2 days ago. I was playing as Kirby and fighting Bowser in A
Haunted House level ('cause of Halloween probably). You could only see the fighting
through 4 windows, one for each corner of the 2-story house , and you could jump up
to the second floor and the hazard was Ghosts of different sizes attack a certain
room then flying through and out the house. I won, just to mention :grin:.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Eh the last two dreams I had were weird.

Last one I was playing as Yoshi on a side scrolling stage but the thing is it was like a maze and it kept going and going and going...

Second one I got the game and only 4 characters where unlocked... Mario, Wario, Kirby and Link... I don't know wtf that was about but it was messed up.

And then their is the dream of me getting Brawl at the strore, popping it into my wii and then waking up...

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
I had a Brawl dream last night, involving the manual that the game comes with, and opening it up to the page where the characters were listed. There must of been at least 50 different characters on the page, though the characters were split into two different sections, playable characters and assist trophies. I remember seeing Sonic and Tails as being playable, with Knuckles and Shadow as assist trophies, plus probably 3 or 4 other 3rd party characters, and plenty of Nintendo characters. Remember seeing Ness, Captain Falcon, Waluigi, Kamek, and plenty more.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
ha, ive actually had a dream where i was one of the characters in the game. i think i was link and i was definitely fighting dorf. it was wild. i remember L cancelling, wavedashing and doing other techs by thinking them. when i woke up i was pissed and pretended that i was still sleeping and tried to get back into that smash dream, but when i fell back asleep a huge crab wearing loafers was chasing me in a thunderstorm (i made that crab part up).

in case you're a dbag, the crab was a Dane Cook bit.
Giant enemy crab? Flip it over and attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream about playing Brawl with only the Wii remote and not turned on its side. Is this a prediction of what's to come? Guess not, cause I also had a dream that Halo 3 got a 7/10...

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
I remember 6 different Brawl dreams from the past 7 days. O_O

1. I was playing an event match, where one chose one side: Mario and Luigi or Sonic and Shadow. Shadow, of course, was an alt costume. I was Shadow.

2. Fox got nerfed to bottom tier. =(

3. Box...won't....open!

4. At the end of SSE (Intense) one unlocked Sonic

5. DK wasn't in...Wtf?

6. My Wii kept spitting out my Brawl disc. The TV screen said, "Lololololol fool."

Most of them were nightmares, except 1 and 4.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
The other night I had a dream about Brawl... it was sometime close to release and I was at GameStop. They had lots of demos set up and even had a little tournament going. I remember watching one screen of Solid Snake, Zamus, Wario, and Luigi fighting. Why Luigi in that mix of newcomers? I don't know...

And, oddly enough, not long after that I found myself playing some old Pokemon fighting game on the GameBoy Pocket (which apparently had the ability to change the size of its screen o.O). It was both awesome and terrible at the same time...kinda wish it was real :laugh:

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I had the freakiest dream last night. I checked The Dojo and Ness was confirmed (not the weird part) and looked just like the picture of him on Wikipedia, then my
computer screen broke and Ness popped out (that's the weird part). He did the bring
it on hand thing and i'm like "whatever, you're a nerd". He got mad and hit me with a
PK Fire, I said : "IT BURNS!" He laughed and I took his bat and beat him up. lol he
got stuck in the floor and I went downstairs to pull him down and his feet weren't there :confused:.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I've had several SSBB dreams, several of which were before it was confirmed. :p It was called Super Smash Bros. Melee 2 in those dreams.

More recently, I had apparently also gained a SSBB Player's Guide, and was looking at the characters. The only ones I remember were Daisy (Which annoyed me immensely) and Dr. Mario (Which really surprised me). There was also one with Nintendo Power, and I was looking at something about Smashville. Don't remember what, though. XP

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
I had a dream several months back.

I was crawling a mountainside with Princess Zelda and it was dark out. From what I could guess, we were in Hyrule. I then remember a friend of mine who I was never really close with, appeared and flew above us and quickly informed us that Brawl was here and we should go get it. So Zelda and myself stopped what we were doing and headed down. The dream then shifted to me watching a giant TV screen of the intro to brawl. All of the characters were in a darkened alleyway and it was raining and there were glaring menacingly at something that I couldn't see. I remember seeing Toad and Diddy Kong. It then shifted to another screen of Mime Jr. fighting Mewoth in typical 2D fighting sprite wise. I was dissapointed and then woke up. 0.o

P.S: Oh and BTW. Squaggly rules. Raptors with backpacks on should be in Brawl. He deserves his own thread.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
i admit i dreamed of brawl once, was using ike, way before e for all, ike had like all marth's moves and speed but with roy's strenght.... was like invincible...

gimpy was a huge letdown telling everybody ike was slower than bowser, so, no more ike dreams for me -.-

S_K_S_K

Smash Rookie
I had a dream that I got Brawl and Mickey Mouse was on the cover and it was just a white case. So, I went home and then didn't play it. O_o

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
lol my dream was weird... I was playing as Pit and zamus was chasing me with a murderous intent and I had to use my jumps and up b to get over fences and runaway. The same night I had a really scary dream of Chris Crocker trying to **** me. I woke up and couldnt go back to sleep after it *shivers.*

Ephraim

Smash Rookie
I had a dream that I looked at the update and it was Ridley confirmed. Then I woke up and cursed.

motherfan

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that I already owned brawl for like 10 min.
On the select screen I chose Fox but the cursor selected Purin instead and I was like "screw it" and played as it anyway. I was on the Isle Defeno stage but Purin was all furry.:psycho: It was weird.

Top Bottom