• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hype Art

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
I found this picture today I thought it was funny.. It kind of fits into how it was a "big shocker" that lucario was announced.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
I found this amazing serie of stained glasses inspired on Smash Bros. characters. Personally, I think this has been the best "hype art" so far. Credit goes to japanese artist Quas-quas. I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Awesome art!
A really silly habit of mine, whenever I see Smash art with a lot of characters, I always look for where Marth and Zelda are relative to eachother. . .
Gotta make ridiculous extrapolations to support my shipping!

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
Haha, probably should include Assist Trophies too, Tony. XD
I may just do that. I'm thinking about adding another section at the top above fox. the assists may all be up there.. with our heroes in the middle.. and the villains on the bottom. I'm going to go ahead and look for some Diddy Kong Sprites right now.. I have a strange feeling that Diddy Kong may be released today.. I better get Dixie kong too just in case.. or maybe not.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I need some input for a thing, which Luigi icon should I use?

licons.png

Dairz

Smash Ace
I'd say the 2nd one.. but they both look pretty good.. hmm.
I was leaning towards the 2nd one as well, the crossed arms one is good but I didn't like how similar it was to the pose I'm using for Bowser.

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
So I guess I was wrong.. here is the 1st Pic.. I still need to do the mario kart one so expect it soon!! Hopefully everyone gets their awesome updates up as well!!

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Warning Received
I made this when Dedede was revealed.

I put the apostrophe in the wrong spot, I get it. I even made this in English class.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
That stained-glass fanart is incredible! Hopefully one's done for the finished roster.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I made this when Dedede was revealed.

I put the apostrophe in the wrong spot, I get it. I even made this in English class.
*facepalms*

I really should have censored that word. I thought it was fine since I posted the exact same image in the Miiverse thread.

Here it is without text:
dedede is back 2.jpg

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Ah Algus... a gentleman and a scholar. This guy was pretty much the patron saint of obscure characters back in the preBrawl days. The guy's a Nintendo encyclopedia and he was easily one of the best posters on Nsider. The guy made movesets for just about every video game character under the sun and is probably one of the best posters I've ever ran into on any forum. Good to see he's still doing art.
Yeah, that's pretty much how I knew who lots of characters were back then.

Top Bottom