• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hype Art

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
Warning Received
@T✪NY Why don't you just edit your first post and place the updated images there?

Likewise for @ Souless_shadow Souless_shadow ?

Just wondering...
XD!! hah sorry about that not sure why I didn't do that in the 1st place. well.. from here on out.. all of my updates will be posted on the Original Post. And I'll be sure to link. In fact, there is an update today so I guess it's time to revive the Hype Art topic! Click here to see the additions!

Super Glass Bros. updated with Lucario, Samus and Pikmin & Olimar
You should sell huge print outs of these! I'd love to hang one up on my wall.. I really hope wolf is revealed soon...

I feel that the Super Mario Kart Smash pic is getting too long. so I might fan it out a bit.

and remember to please feel free to Post any Hype Art or smash bros. art in general!

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
XD!! hah sorry about that not sure why I didn't do that in the 1st place. well.. from here on out.. all of my updates will be posted on the Original Post. And I'll be sure to link. In fact, there is an update today so I guess it's time to revive the Hype Art topic! Click here to see the additions!
Well it's okay. Also, please try to refrain from triple posting. Just edit your previous post if you have more to add.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
While we're posting art I may as well put in a project I have been working on.
View attachment 8974
I update this whenever a new character gets announced.
Edit #1: Added Diddy Kong and moved the positions of Olimar,Rosalina,Kirby and Marth
If you made a separate one and put Goku's hair on Lucario, THIS WOULD BE MA BACKGROUND!!

And update it each time a character gets revealed. :p

Dairz

Smash Ace
Its not exactly art, but here's some sprites for Villager's tilts.
tilts.gif

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Those stained glass ones are REALLY, REALLY, pretty. Can't wait for the finished product.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I'm doing a thing, but I can't decide which design to use for Bubble Man. Can I get feedback on which color of goggles to use, and which color of stripes?
bubbleman.png

( ^ original sprite)

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
@ T✪NY T✪NY Thoughts about adding Assist Trophies with a symbol for their status?
Yeah I'm actually working on the assist trophy part by itself. I'm going to add it to the main file once I think it's good enough. since yesterday's video we got a great glimpse of almost all of the assists so stay tuned for that. Right now I'm in the process of remaking the mario kart one. It's getting too long so I'm going to fan it out wider. I'm also still working on a getting Greninja in the other one, I'm having a hard time deciding where I want to put him.. the good guys section is starting to get way too crowded. I hope everyone else was able to update their pictures and other hype art, along with some other art they have found or made! look forward to seeing them all.

I'm also very pleased that one of my mains from brawl has finally been announced as I knew he would. I'm happy about his updated look too.

Last edited:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Yeah I'm actually working on the assist trophy part by itself. I'm going to add it to the main file once I think it's good enough. since yesterday's video we got a great glimpse of almost all of the assists so stay tuned for that. Right now I'm in the process of remaking the mario kart one. It's getting too long so I'm going to fan it out wider. I'm also still working on a getting Greninja in the other one, I'm having a hard time deciding where I want to put him.. the good guys section is starting to get way too crowded. I hope everyone else was able to update their pictures and other hype art, along with some other art they have found or made! look forward to seeing them all.

I'm also very pleased that one of my mains from brawl has finally been announced as I knew he would. I'm happy about his updated look too.
Awesome, definitely looking forward to seeing the new stuff.

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
I have also updated my OP.. only the big picture.. I'm still working on the mario kart one..should be done tomorrow.
Check it out here.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Neorice now has specific colour-coordinated backgrounds for each character. But someone had them first. HMM.

Haha, regardless, still great spriting. :D

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Thought this potential box art was pretty hype! Looks good too

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Hey guys! I have come to inform you about a new project I'm working on. Essentially it is going to be an expansion of the collages I've been posting here. I'm going to start putting it together after all of the characters in smash 4 have been revealed. And the title is going to be "The Smash Family"

Dairz

Smash Ace
Hey, remember Mario? Yeah, that guys pretty cool. So since I was bored, I made a little thing of him from the N64 game.

IMAG0792_BURST001.jpg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, I made my sig myself in Photoshop.

Also, my avatar is a coloured version of a stamp from 3D World, and Rosalina's Smash reveal REALLY brought her back to the front of my mind, so Smash is basically the reason I made it. So yeah.

EDIT: Also, you guys should really check this blog out. He's making little GIFS of "Super Smash Boos". Basically, he's making little Boo versions of each character.

http://peekingboo.com/tagged/ssb

Here are some examples:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My sig I made myself... I plan on expanding it eventually as more characters are revealed.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Well, I made my sig myself in Photoshop.

Also, my avatar is a coloured version of a stamp from 3D World, and Rosalina's Smash reveal REALLY brought her back to the front of my mind, so Smash is basically the reason I made it. So yeah.

EDIT: Also, you guys should really check this blog out. He's making little GIFS of "Super Smash Boos". Basically, he's making little Boo versions of each character.

http://peekingboo.com/tagged/ssb

Here are some examples:

That Rosalina Boo...the cutest thing I've ever seen.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Assist Trophies courtesy of the amazing Neorice:

The Color TV Game must've been a real challenge to sprite. :troll:

Smash Power 2.png

Made this using PowerPoint. You like? I've been working on it since the game was announced, and update it every time a new character is revealed.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I actually made a PowerPoint presentation for a college assignment earlier this year, based around Smash Bros, and it included talking about Smash 4.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Because he's a guest. Snake and Sonic were guests and were on the back of the box. Plus what if he's not a part of the starting roster?
Well, he is stuck in the background. And we don't know if he's starter or not, but if he is this is a plausible guess

Top Bottom