• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Superspright

Smash Lord
so... Kage isn't as good as PP

and... weird drugs that are about to banned are the key to smash...

gotta love learning time!!
It's pretty much objectively true that stimulants can make one play videogames better, or perform better at some tasks--racetams DEFINITELY help learning, and vigilance. Vigilance being the thing one would get from a stimulant but without the edge to it. Kage is an amazing smasher. PP has a disgusting character that is very hard to beat, and PP's timings are ridiculous. You can tell he barely has a thought in his head. He just knows where to go.

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
Are you talking about bathsalts? O.o

Bc I tried those a couple times and they made me wreck **** at halo

:phone:

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it'd be much different mentally from morphine or heroin, just you might have half of your arm missing lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hell no O.o that ****s a death sentence

Kage, you do it with weed. I don't use substances to play melee better, but I'm just saying that's extremely hypocritical

Nope, I do it because it's more fun not because I want to get better or perform better. I've already proven to myself that smoking weed does not change how I place in tournaments, it's just the way I play all matchups is much different but in the end gives the same results. I guess I think this because i lose to the top 5 players all the time in tournament and sometimes players in top 10-15.

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
Bc it's an opiate like them, and they all have the same general feel. Idk I have some codeine cough syrup in my pantry maybe I'll cook some up and try it out haha

Just kidding

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Im stressed enough in tournament and I use that stress to tighten my play. I dont need no external influences to win. ;) I can barely eat or drink anything at tournaments anyhow, that's how hyper I get which is why I smoke so i can actually relax and eat lol. (Munchies, ;))

But from personal experiences, I never found that what I eat or drink influences my play in anyway... I have no proof of that even if it "feels" different.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
A well-hydrated brain is a well perfused brain. A well perfused brain is a brain that is functioning at it's optimum capacity. I'm a nurse, I teach this stuff to my patients all the time lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey ian, can we team for APEX? I can't find anyone to team with me. :C

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
ain't no way i'm making apex now, work till mid march at least. Today was day 116 of work in a row.. many more to go.. then its road trip time

Top Bottom