• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
may i bring up a certain ganondorf related topic that we can all collectively discuss as a sub-forum group?

what are good songs for ganondorf combo videos? what kind of tone do you feel is fitting to ganondorf in a montage? what recommendations would you have for someone making a ganondorf combo video? what songs would you use in yours?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage I'm telling you. If fighting doesn't work out...

Motivational speaker.

:phone:
Hehe, I'm positive, it will work out. Perhaps when I'm done with that, I can do that or write some cool books.. seems like that's the avenue most successful people do it since they can't fight anymore because of old age. I proved it to myself that all I need is a will and go through all the **** that comes with it. Just like I got 98% in advanced math, ran a marathon.. or be awesome in Smash with a mid tier character. I can do anything I want and anyone else too, just gotta work really hard. All you need to find something you really want to do and follow through with everything you've got and I mean it. =P

it's silly to conceive the third reich and then realise that it will last 5000 years.

because realisations are really just 100% subjective most of the time.
I don't think you are thinking this through, realizations is the truth of life. Through hardships that's where I've learned the most about myself, there are no bad or ordinary moments. =) So, I can do anything I want, I don't need to be limited by my conditioning, I can use it in fun ways that's most comfortable for me.. it's going to be my style. I wonder how it will look when I mastered the techniques. lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
word kage i respect that.

this is prob my last national tourney. money is mad tight these days and i'm working on music most of the time anyways....the game has kind of died hype wise recently as well

gonna try my hardest at apex though

just starting to get hyped about it!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hehe, well the hype is still there I think.. it's just the way you see it I suppose. I mean the tournament is gonna be on insane difficulty, lol. Though I expect some Ganon dittos, oh ya and MM for sure too for the final battle. =)

So you want to follow music huh? That's awesome man, I hope you can do well in that too! I'm sure you can!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Also, I dropped some knowledge in this thread which may or may not help you, maybe to understand certain things a bit better if you didn't already.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315977&page=10

Just thought I'd let you guys know if you are interested.

As for Ganon music, uh, for myself i'd definitely put some epic music.. Like when crazy battles happen in between warriors lol. Or also I could put songs that revolve around soul and spirit.. anything that is inspiring. Perhaps some Godsmack too.. I know G.Vice recommended me some and they were definitely sick, you should ask him. =P

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
When I was playing PP's Ganon, I found that once he hit me he would keep going and KO me. How do I avoid having that happen to me? I know I could DI to try to avoid a follow up, but I'm sure there's other stuff I'm missing.

Also, Kage, don't try to wavedash in real life. It doesn't work anywhere near as well as it does in melee.

EDIT: Also, I found I have trouble when I'm above puff. What do you normally do in this situation?

Linguini

Smash Master
Hehe, well the hype is still there I think.. it's just the way you see it I suppose. I mean the tournament is gonna be on insane difficulty, lol. Though I expect some Ganon dittos, oh ya and MM for sure too for the final battle. =)

So you want to follow music huh? That's awesome man, I hope you can do well in that too! I'm sure you can!
yeah our mm is going to be beastly! we should try double ganon teams just for the hell of it on saturday since there is mad free time.

as for the hype of the scene, you would have to be blind to see that it has gone down significantly since i started in 06. back then sponsorships, stipends, and mlg exposure existed.

i'm just saying, if me & you were at the level we're at in smash in Street fighter 4 competitively we would be getting mad exposure and publicity. especially with a mid tier character. I guess I worded it wrong; I meant to say that traveling and spending this much money to compete in smash just isn't worth it to me anymore, when I could be investing money in my music career instead.

regardless i'll be MM'ing a lot of people at apex because i need to make some profits haha. my goal is to get top 10 in singles though....it's going to be crazy hard

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya I agree with that, there is no future in Smash.. just lessons. =) And hell ya Double Ganon, we have to do that! I mean Smash was part of my calling but now I have to move to bigger things.

Beat!

Smash Master
Judging by the end of Skyward Sword, they had plenty of time for that.

No wonder there are so many generations of Links and Zeldas.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Judging by the end of Skyward Sword, they had plenty of time for that.

No wonder there are so many generations of Links and Zeldas.
Don't spoil it for me, I only just forged the master sword.

That being said, I kind of guessed that was going to happen. With this being the first game chronologically, I can't imagine them not having much time afterwards.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I finished Skyward Sword today.
The final boss was pretty easy and boring. Well, they all were, but he was especially boring. The first form in the final Ghirahim fight was a bit tough, though, because I kept spin attacking instead of shielding. I wish there was an option to play the game with a gamecube controller.

Kage, what did you mean when you said I'd see you? Because now that I've finished the game I don't know what you were talking about.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I finished Skyward Sword today.
The final boss was pretty easy and boring. Well, they all were, but he was especially boring. The first form in the final Ghirahim fight was a bit tough, though, because I kept spin attacking instead of shielding. I wish there was an option to play the game with a gamecube controller.

Kage, what did you mean when you said I'd see you? Because now that I've finished the game I don't know what you were talking about.
The final boss the creator of Ganon

Edit: Juggleguy, sorry but I need to do this. =P

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ah, thanks. I figured they were implying that, but I wasn't entirely sure. Especially because his skin wasn't green.

Good luck with the fighting. If how good you are at melee is any indication, I'm sure you'll do great. I would've liked to have been able to play you before you left, though. I'm going to get good enough that if you come back to melee, we can have an epic ditto.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
M2K's in your pool, so yes. On the other hand, you get the experience of playing him, which I'd say is worth being screwed.

Good Luck to every Ganon attending. I'm going to be watching the stream. Hopefully it isn't blocked at school so I can watch it there.

Top Bottom