• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No you cant rofl.

Kage how are you so good at this game? lmao

:phone:
Hmm the simple answer would be because I really wanted to. lol.

Raphael, well.. the way I got better is everytime I got punished.. I tried to not do the same mistake again because I mean I followed the saying "Never do the same mistake twice" and I took it literally. So let's say I rolled from the ledge and I got hit I just kept drilling at some point where I understood why this happened so then I stopped rolling.. and then new situations came up where I still got punished so I tried to fix that and etc. That's why I can do things instinctively it's because I already seen every situation a million times. lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I feel like that's pretty similar to what I said. It seems to me like you trained your subconscious to avoid making the same mistake twice, which allowed you to learn very quickly. In other words, it's what you call instinct. In my opinion, training the subconscious is an extremely useful technique that is underused in almost every aspect of life.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya pretty much, when I trained Smash, I didn't just train in the game. I tried to train myself as well so I can be more mentally sound for next time. I learned that through a book/movie so you can practice everything even if you only do one thing. It's really cool actually.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
The Ganon boards: Where surpassing tech skill and instead training one's subconscious mind is the only way to succeed.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Ya pretty much, when I trained Smash, I didn't just train in the game. I tried to train myself as well so I can be more mentally sound for next time. I learned that through a book/movie so you can practice everything even if you only do one thing. It's really cool actually.
What is it called?

Wake

Smash Master
Kage play me at Apex. My roommate uses Ganon, and you're his inspiration to use him, so it'd be cool if I could come back and tell tales of getting owned by you :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage play me at Apex. My roommate uses Ganon, and you're his inspiration to use him, so it'd be cool if I could come back and tell tales of getting owned by you :p
Lol, alrighty, let's do this! =)

Nah, I was just saying it's ironic becuase you are the warrior but you are not peaceful you crush faces with Ganon's fist. Yeah?
Well in-game sure, but as a person I think I am really peaceful and happy.. so I guess that counts for more points.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I got Skyward Sword for Christmas. The lack of Ganons saddens me.

Except right now I'm hanging out on the computer, because my sister was like "Hey, give me a turn" and I was like "Sure, I just finished the first dungeon".

EDIT: Getting a CD with the orchestrated Gerudo Valley Music does kind of make up for them kicking out Ganon. Kind of. Let's face it, Ganon's just too cool for them.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My mom has been a gamer since before I was born. She sucks, though. Part of the reason I think twilight princess was too easy is because she could beat the bosses (I had to beat all the bosses for her in Wind Waker and OoT). So no, she can't wavedash or lcancel. She is one of those people that I get mad it for not browsing the web at a reasonable speed.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My parents know almost nothing about video games, although my Mom likes Pikmin and Animal Crossing. She was always better at Pikmin than I was. When it comes to melee, though, she can't get the hang of not walking off the edge.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haha yeah my mom loved animal crossing too. She was the only person i've ever met that beat the game. Yes I know its an open ended game. She beat it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah she did all that, as well as bought the GBA connector cord so she could go to the island and basically did everything there was to do in the game. She had an extra 1mil in the bank after paying off her house lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I had the cord anyway, and used it for Pokemon and Wind Waker. I never got all the NES games, or all the furniture, or the highest possible ranking for my house. I did get close to that last one, though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think she did get the highest ranking or close, too. TBH I never really cared much. I played for like a week then got bored XD

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
My parents think I'm a gamer lol. And all I do its occasionally play smash. I mean I work 80 hours a week and they think I spend too much time playing video games. Haven't played smash in like 4 weeks lol. That will change tomorrow though, my bro its bringing me my cube lol

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
LMAO, yeah our dad types using with his pinky fingers on a keyboard.. let alone play any video game at all.

our mom used to play the original LoZ on NES with us though in like 91-92, lol. And top gun.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
One of my earliest memories is playing super mario 3 with my mom and using the Pwing on the sun level. She got mad cause we were saving it for 8-1

Jane

Smash Hero
my mom doesnt play games, but back in the day, me and her beat that one monster game rampage together. great times.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I bought skyward sword for my mom today. She has been playing for 4 hours straight. She finally took a cigarette break. I think I finally found a way to make her quit smoking

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I bought skyward sword for my mom today. She has been playing for 4 hours straight. She finally took a cigarette break. I think I finally found a way to make her quit smoking
Is she Korean? If so, overplaying video games resulting in death due to dehydration is more likely than harm caused by carcinogens in the smoke.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i want to play all the ganons that are going to apex,so if your going,find me and we will play lots of games,i suggest you going to the pre tourny the day before,its only 5 minutes away from the hotel and venue

cya guys there,and kage- i want to play teams friendlies with you when you get the chance

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love playing ganon,rom 4 i was super rusty though,my rusty days are over now,but playing ganon is always fun to me ,win or lose. But more important Kage is,we must team together in friendlies

Top Bottom