• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 How are you burning time until E3?

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Nothing outside the normal run of things really checking this site, working, eating, sleeping, occasional drinking, or doing something fun. Playing through the list of games I have back logged because I was in school lol.

CaSTEELO

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaSTEELO
3DS FC
0963-0535-1293
Well I was playing PM until my sd card slot on my Wii somehow broke.
:rotfl:

BBG|Scott-Spain

Smash Journeyman
Working on my business and blogs. I don't expect smash to take up much of my day once the game actually comes out on console.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Finishing up DKC: Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3. Then by the end of this week i'll have Mario Kart 8...
Oh yeah and apply for jobs :urg:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I'm going to study, I have lots and lots of tests this week and on the next one... God help me...

weegee2407

Smash Cadet
Maybe play Starbound, maybe a little League of Legends, TF2, other games here and there, and do *shudder* summer homework.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking a certification exam for work June 24, so mostly studying for that. I'm replaying Mario 64 DS in my spare time though.

D

Deleted member

By playing Dota, Dark Souls, and other games, probably Mario Kart 8 too if I can get my hands on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Pass the time? I guess by living life haha. RetroN 5, Mario Kart 8, and Watchdogs are all coming out within the next two weeks. No to mention the local outdoor bball court opens for the summer soon. E3 will be here in no time for me.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I have been uploading music to youtube.. people like it, for ex.
some of the music i make are for jokes, but some I try on. That is what I am doing, HURRY UP E3

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Well once Mario Kart 8 drops I'll be playing that nonstop until e3 rolls around. Until then? Lots and lots of hype crying.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Acing classes,
finals I more than passes
going for fast dashes
giving Twitter hashes
refusing to wear sunglasses
not passing gasses
making music like brasses
debating with people I have long since surpasses

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok this

Have fun with my friends

Play a few nintendo games

One game i might be doing outside of nintendo is the new freeware game for ps3 only is called ace combat infinity.

And hopefully mario kart 8.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Mario Kart 8 will consume my soul.

Once it comes out of course.

D

Deleted member 245254

Mostly drawing up lesson plans (I'm a teacher) like usual, going on my honeymoon soon for 10 days (yeeeeess).

Game-wise, trying to 100% my Hero mode 2nd Quest in Wind Waker HD (working on figurines from the first quest to carry over). Practicing a bit on Brawl. Trying to complete the village quests in MH3U. Would like to play Mario Kart 8 when it drops, and I'm ever surely making my way through Child of Light and and SM3DW with my wife.

Smash on 3DS will be a god send for me...something to play on those long train rides in the morning and evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Going to work; hanging out with my friends; learning the piano; teaching myself German; learning how to code; designing a board game; going on weekend outings with my girlfriend; playing Mario Kart 8; being glad I pirated Watch Dogs instead of spending my hard-earned wage on a distinctly average game.

You know. Standard life stuff.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I got my Wii Usb Loader to successfully run Gamecube games, which was a necessity for me to be able to play Melee since both of my old discs are worn down, so I'm playing a bit of Melee plus P:M. Planning on getting MK8 asap too, that'll tie me over until E3 for sure.

Otherwise I'm watching cartoons, drawing, and checking up on news on Reddit and Smashboards whenever I have free-time. I'm generally taking care of educational stuff though as I just dropped out of being a web-developer, my birthday is also just before E3, I'm setting up my own little home studio so that I can record my own music, and I'm going to a Metallica show next week, so these are busy times for me.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Working, MK8 (when it drops), and trying to beat Xenoblade in case Shulk gets revealed and his trailer has spoilers. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
Playing Mario Kart 8 and visiting San Francisco to cheer on my insane cousin as he tries to swim to Alcatraz and back. Between now and Mario Kart 8, though? Getting my body sufficiently ready.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I just finished playing through Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II so I can finally understand what the hell all my friends were talking about. It was pretty enjoyable. I guess I'll start going down the list of Bioware games I need to finally play, since I've had KotOR for years and never finished it.

That, and MK8 comes out Friday, and Tomodachi Life comes out a week after that. I think I'm sufficiently prepared to weather the next 13 days.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
Play Nintendo music on my Casio keyboard.
Study SSBB combo's
Study SSB4 3DS psychics and seeing what techniques I can use when it's released.
Check at Smashboards
Drawing

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
1. Working
2. Piano
3. Reading
4. Doctor Who
5. Earthbound
6. Smashboards

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Mario Kart 8 all day every day ... and summer classes and working 40+ hrs ...

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am playing Dark Souls II. The game is HUGE, so it is taking a lot of my time. I also play Brawl and KOF 2002 UM once in a while.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I tried playing Brawl and PM to kill time but... it all feels like a sick joke with the 3DS version being so (presumable) close.

I'm doing it 3 different ways really. When home alone, I'm playing Xenoblade. When home with people, I'm either gonna be playing Mario Kart 8 OR unlocking characters in the used copy of a Wii Naruto game I found for like 5 bucks at Game Stop.

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
Just about finished with my 3rd run in Xenoblade, & downloading Mario Kart 8 as we speak.
Still impatient and hyped as all hell :\

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Firstly, I shall enjoy myself with MK8 and possibly finish Earthbound before E3 to get mah Nintendo hype on!

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Finishing up my second playthrough of Pokemon Y, then packing my bags for a two day trip to Disneyland on the weekend. I've been meaning to get my best friend on some of the rides and I made a bet with my sister as to whether he'll puke or not.

I hope I'm twenty bucks richer by the time Monday rolls around. I plan to win that bet by making him get on that Tower.

Booster

Smash Lord
Hacking my Wii, doing this on an actual Wii while using an outdated PC from 2005 for Apps kills ALOT of time.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Dragon Quest VIII Mobile and IX DS... getting ready for the games either side (and one above for Japan) to be revealed at E3...
Mario Kart 8... getting ready for DLC to be revealed at E3...
Finishing up A Link Between Worlds... getting ready for Hyrule Warriors and a new Wii U Zelda at E3...
Watching anime (there's so many good shows this season it's hard to keep up)...
Checking e-mails and gaming news... ready for E3...
Cooking, eating, work and not sleeping enough.

And with that I am finding myself a little time to check Smashboards and that's about it...

I have holiday booked for E3 week though so I should be able to catch up on things then, and start eating into this games backlog I've developed!

Staarih

Smash Master
I have work, work and more work, then a few graduation parties on weekends and that's about it. I wish I could have me some time to play games at some points too, I have loads of 3DS games still waiting for completion and I got this sudden urge of getting me a Wii U (finally), maybe it's because of MK8 and the fact that I do have some extra money to spend... so if that happens, that'll burn some more time haha! But anyway, lots to do and I'm sure E3 will come before I even realize it.

Last edited:

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
Let's see I'll be:
Going to work
Playing Mario Kart 8 once I pick it up after work!
Probably streaming Mario kart 8
Making Podcasts
Let's Plays
More work

Pretty much the usual stuff, nothing to out of the ordinary for me.

Top Bottom