• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Mavs messed up with the trades they made, really wish they kept the same team from last year. I'm still rooting for them tho. Dirk needs to step it up.

:phone:

sheikamaru

jive
Captain!! Tell me how you got your name plzzzz

Dude. Some one Teach me marvel plz I can beat everyone in Houston except for .....gnes and jerm... They both use teleporting ****** chars :(

CY

Smash Ace
F the Mavs. OKC or Spurs for West. Bulls for East though unlikely now. F the Heat.
yeah Bulls got the shaft. I mean they still did well without Rose in the regular season, 18-9 if I recall. but yeah their chances dropped a lot without Rose.

and I wouldn't mind the Spurs winning. for some reason a lot of people sleep on them and yet they're still the top seed and Parker is playing his *** off lol. and everyone knows OKC has a great chance, but really it depends on one factor... RUSSELL WESTBROOK. he's not even a true point guard, but with as many shots he jacks up, the team needs him to be hot because he's not always on. Durant is pretty much a lock to be on his game all the time so Durant is guaranteed.

and if the Mavs still had Chandler they wouldn't be down 2-0 to OKC. even without him OKC barely squeaked by.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Unless you all bought at the same time, isn't there a chance you'll end up in different rooms...?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, unless you guys coordinated or there's only one digital showing, you'll get split up...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is a Mega Man?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Let me just look up the ending for spoilers...

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Xyro, I heard you were going to be making a big announcement or something for WHOBO 4, so if you want it featured on the front page of AiB, let me know and I can get that worked out.

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
Mega huge shoutout to Tallman/zori/kilik/pj/leaf/Trela For going with me to see avengers. It was so refreshing NOT playing/talking smash with you guys. Also, special shout out to whoever I streetpassed with named ButtClob.

Now about the movie. Without spoiling it, this movie was on par or better than dark knight IMO. From the action scenes and jokes, to the actors and the moments of pure nerdism.......Avengers is PHENOMENAL. Oh and suspect, please drink a cup of steaming rhinoceros pee. The first x-men(or any x-men movie for that matter) was NOT even close to being as good as the Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom