• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Mega huge shoutout to Tallman/zori/kilik/pj/leaf/Trela For going with me to see avengers. It was so refreshing NOT playing/talking smash with you guys. Also, special shout out to whoever I streetpassed with named ButtClob.

Now about the movie. Without spoiling it, this movie was on par or better than dark knight IMO. From the action scenes and jokes, to the actors and the moments of pure nerdism.......Avengers is PHENOMENAL. Oh and suspect, please drink a cup of steaming rhinoceros pee. The first x-men(or any x-men movie for that matter) was NOT even close to being as good as the Avengers.

:phone:
You can't say anything about my opinion on movies if you think avengers is on par or better than dark knight. You think its good based off action and its corny jokes, wow, guess kung pow is the best movie ever.

Zori

Smash Champion
Lol avengers was really good like 15x better then I expected, but better then dark night? You lost me there. Avengers was funny as hell tho

But I had fun :] lets go again in the summer

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Thor movie sucks
Iron movies= ok
Captain America movie= sucks
Hulk movies= sucks

Avengers movie= Decent

comics>cartoons>movies

eat it

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Of course! We gonna do a dark knight rises midnight showing. I hope people listen this time and buy tickets EARLY

Get someone to buy all at same time so no different rooms again...

CY

Smash Ace
Mega huge shoutout to Tallman/zori/kilik/pj/leaf/Trela For going with me to see avengers. It was so refreshing NOT playing/talking smash with you guys. Also, special shout out to whoever I streetpassed with named ButtClob.

Now about the movie. Without spoiling it, this movie was on par or better than dark knight IMO. From the action scenes and jokes, to the actors and the moments of pure nerdism.......Avengers is PHENOMENAL. Oh and suspect, please drink a cup of steaming rhinoceros pee. The first x-men(or any x-men movie for that matter) was NOT even close to being as good as the Avengers.

shut the **** up

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, was it this easy to get unbanned back in 2010 or do you just have to be important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom