• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Sync I still need your characters for the PR.

At this point, though, it might be okay to skip this one. We're like 2 months in and things changed after the list was made (mainly the MK legal thing). Wanna save the theme for next PR?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For the local Call of Derpy fans, Black Ops 2 was confirmed.

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace
For the local Call of Derpy fans, Black Ops 2 was confirmed.

:phone:
and the milk is continued to be squeezed until it runs completely dry.

CoD ruined the shooting genre(my favorite genre). basically, I can "enjoy" the same watered down version of the previous game for a month or so then I'm done with it. what sucks is so many gamers are growing up on CoD only so it's going to continue to dominate the market, which is destroying the genre for good. it's either CoD, or a similar clone that anyone can pick up and get kills right away. I mean, who wants a learning curve and actually LEARN how to play the game and legitimately get GOOD at the game?

technically there still is a skill gap. I could hop on any CoD game right now and get a 2.0+ k/d along with playing the objective, but the fact that random noobs can kill me easily because they saw me first is bull****. there is basically no gun fights or gun play in CoD, it's who sees who first and overall smarts of the game(general shooting game knowledge, map awareness, etc). but whatever, money is to be made on casual gaming so why wouldn't they do it?

rants 4 dayz

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
So I was talking to Xyro today and i told him for Whobo 4 it will be hype if we can do a main event money match. Now Im willing to back Trela/Razer/Gnes/Illmatic over some of the players thats coming. I would like a response from all 4 of you on who all u can beat and if your down. Xyro has an announcement that he will make shortly regarding whobo 4 and Im sure alot more people will be attending after that announcement. That said lets get the HYPE ball rolling and let me know asap so we can get this money match party started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom