• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
RT is trained in the sacred ways of Street Fighter and Soul Calibur, with a dash of Smash Bros. He has the hand strength, most notably the thumb strength of a thousand men. His physicality is unmatched, desired by any man who lays eyes on him.

Don't get me started on the lusty women who desire his manhood. But RT is so devoted to the sacred art of training he has no time for these silly liabilities. That is how devoted Mr. RT is. The man men want to be, the boyfriend girls desire to have.

RT on the left, just look at that incredible hand strength meticulously trained through years of training day in and day out. A true work of art. The only way to attain that image: never touch alcohol or drugs. Your personal will power has to be through the roof. It literally has to SCARE you so you have no desire to EVER do it. Just a STRONG DESIRE TO TRAIN FOREVER and NOTHING else. You want fun and jokes? Sorry, not in this lifetime. Not if you have the will of a ****ing majestic champion. And who is this champion? It's Dave "Rockettrainer" Chen. The man said it best, the world is best fit for pigs or some **** like that. Whatever it is, it's the truth and it's the eventual light at the end of the tunnel.

Xanax plus high quality weed is one hell of a combo, btw. Jesus Christ. you ****ing anti drug ****ies can suck my **** like my hoezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CY

Smash Ace
I once offered RT coffee at a tournament, he rejected it and took my cup of coffee and slammed it on the ground because it's a drug. That's how anti drug he is.

RT was once asked at a smashfest to buy alcohol because everyone else was underage. The thought alone infuriated him so much that he just left the smashfest, a rare occurrence as RT is a man of endurance. That is how devoted he is.

RT once saw a random stranger outside smoking a cigarette, so he proceeded to approach the man and took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it on the ground and stomped it out. RT was so appalled at the thought of this horrific drug use.

Legend has it RT once had a horrific leg injury after he walked from his computer to the bathroom, quite a lengthy trek. He pulled his hamstring in the process and was in agonizing pain. His equally anti drug father sees RT in pain, and the THOUGHT alone that this amount of pain is releasing natural endorphins in RT's body ANGERS him. He then proceeds to kick RT out of the house and he's now living off the street across the library and spends his spare time hanging around there.

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
So I was talking to Xyro today and i told him for Whobo 4 it will be hype if we can do a main event money match. Now Im willing to back Trela/Razer/Gnes/Illmatic over some of the players thats coming. I would like a response from all 4 of you on who all u can beat and if your down. Xyro has an announcement that he will make shortly regarding whobo 4 and Im sure alot more people will be attending after that announcement. That said lets get the HYPE ball rolling and let me know asap so we can get this money match party started!
I'll money match any top level mid tier main (preferably Shaky or Nick Riddle.. yeah, I consider ZSS mid tier).

-Illmatic

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I do believe RT asked you to leave him out of your jokes, CY.

CY

Smash Ace
I do believe RT asked you to leave him out of your jokes, CY.
damn that one hurt me, 2 point infraction for that? c'monnnnnnnnnnnnn. this is the Houston thread. but I'm okay with it. If RT had that big of a problem he can solve it on his own. A mod doesn't have to intervene, he has his own means to deal with it.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Just watched avengers couple hours ago. That movie is not good and is only going to sell off hype alone. It's such a basic movie. Original xmen>avengers. I can't wait for dark knight

:phone:

Zori

Smash Champion
The movie prob won't be that great but this is the first time seeing a movie with the legendary waren lovely smith

Player-4

See you in 25 years

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just looked up where this is. 40 minutes F U Xyro u effin poop face

I'M OUT
Wait, didn't he ask if that location was okay and no one said anything?

Derp.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Well to me it isnt, all the stories have been shown in each individuals movie so its just pure (boring) action really

CY

Smash Ace
Awesomenauts is fun, but it reminds me of LoL -_-
**** man, Dallas down 2-0 and it could easily be 2-0 Dallas winning. KD is too clutch in game 1...

I gotta keep the hope alive, hopefully Dirk comes up big like last playoffs. Also not having Tyson Chandler anymore hurts the Mavs but ah well.

edit: but in a way I won't be too disappointed if OKC wins, because I see them as one of the few teams that can actually beat the Heat. As long as the Heat lose I'm all good.

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey Ojih/Kilik, are you guys interested in going to Kingsville this weekend? Me/Sync/Pj wanna go, too, but we need someone to, you know, take us there and all lol.

Who's up for driving (as fun as that sounds)?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey Ojih/Kilik, are you guys interested in going to Kingsville this weekend? Me/Sync/Pj wanna go, too, but we need someone to, you know, take us there and all lol.

Who's up for driving (as fun as that sounds)?
It's a trap!

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i plan on going though i will need help with the gas money.....none of u have cars it seems

kilik said he has work so he most likely will not be able to attend

Trela

Smash Lord
But of course!

And I didn't know he had work this weekend. I could of sworn that he didn't work weekends anymore from what I've heard.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Just watched avengers couple hours ago. That movie is not good and is only going to sell off hype alone. It's such a basic movie. Original xmen>avengers. I can't wait for dark knight

Glad I'm not the only one who felt it was kind of weak. Especially the bad guy. He was sooooooooo lame.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
**** man, Dallas down 2-0 and it could easily be 2-0 Dallas winning. KD is too clutch in game 1...

I gotta keep the hope alive, hopefully Dirk comes up big like last playoffs. Also not having Tyson Chandler anymore hurts the Mavs but ah well.

edit: but in a way I won't be too disappointed if OKC wins, because I see them as one of the few teams that can actually beat the Heat. As long as the Heat lose I'm all good.
F the Mavs. OKC or Spurs for West. Bulls for East though unlikely now. F the Heat.

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
Thanks trel/gene/pj for the movie night. We are prepared for tomorrows AVENGER date!

PLEASE BUY YOUR TICKETS now OR ELSE RISK THE CHANCE OF A LONG LINE/DIFFERENT AUDITORIUM.

Also, everybody PLEASE be at AMC 30 by 1030.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom