• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
and by lighten up, I mean light that **** up RT and PASS it bro. You know the rotation by now.

EDIT: Nah.

ok that was the last one, that one was just too easy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cute, I kindly said to stop and you won't.

Okay then.

:phone:

Zori

Smash Champion
lol sure!, I only had marvel for like a week at hobo, not saying im good but i'm def better then I was then. I don't play brawl that much but I owe you some games in that too :]

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RT, i beat that dancing sword skeleton dude at the choral castle. my chars are lvl 25. how far are u?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
A reminder: Drug talk gets threads locked. That includes talking about it and posting pictures.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RT, i beat that dancing sword skeleton dude at the choral castle. my chars are lvl 25. how far are u?
I'm at the part where they're about to infiltrate a church.

I need to start playing again...

Xyro77

A reminder: Drug talk gets threads locked. That includes talking about it and posting pictures.
Dude, please dont lock a thread like this because of one moron. ban/infract HIM and delete HIS posts. HE is the only one being ********.

Tesh

Smash Hero
o i c what u did thar

eyyyyy everyone get guild wars 2 when it comes out eff everything else.
From what I've heard the Beta is sucking pretty bad right now. There are alot of server issues in GW 1 and 2 right now.

Xyro77

It's a beta, that's why there are issues. That's the purpose of a beta. Find issues and fix them.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dude, please dont lock a thread like this because of one moron. ban/infract HIM and delete HIS posts. HE is the only one being ********.
Obviously that only applies if it's a full-on conversation about it. If you're the only one talking about it, you're the only one that's getting infracted.
Sorry, I was too tired from taking a history final and running errands to give more than an automated response. ^^;

Xyro77

Messed with a PSV 3G today and its lighter than i thought it would be. played uncharted and it looks great/plays fine. its good they finally went the cartridge route instead of stupid DL only or mini dvd.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He said that he was making a joke, but I can't figure out what part was the joke...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Messed with a PSV 3G today and its lighter than i thought it would be. played uncharted and it looks great/plays fine. its good they finally went the cartridge route instead of stupid DL only or mini dvd.
Meanwhile, Nintendo is encouraging full game downloads for the Wii U and 3DS.

CY

Smash Ace
He said that he was making a joke, but I can't figure out what part was the joke...
why the **** did you infract me. if I ever see you in person I'm gonna drop you.

I'm jk, but you have no need to infract me in the Houston thread. you don't live around Houston, get out.

now reverse the infraction cloverleaf.

CY

Smash Ace
only people that get offended by drugs are the ones who haven't tried them because they're beta and they think it'll change them for life or something. especially something like pot LOL.

good ol' propaganda, it works that's for sure.

what's ironic is the same people who are so anti "drug" use are the same ones that don't exercise and eat the ****tiest food and binge on fast food everyday. that's a lot unhealthier than smoking pot, and that's a fact. I can't take those people seriously.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I am not a policy-maker. I am just an enforcer. I could care less about the legality issue, who gets offended, or any of that.
The point is that it's against the global rules we all agree to when we joined the site. I hold myself to these rules the same way I hold other users to these rules and I expect to receive punishment if I violate them the same way I punish other users for violating them.

If you feel that you were wronged, please take it to forum support.
Forum support is confidential, so any issues you have with a moderator are between you and the higher-ups in there, y'know?

Xyro77

I have not done drugs/alcohol and it's not because im afraid of what it will/won't do to me. I just simply don't have the urge to try it. If I don't want to do something, I don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom