• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty sure Id destroy you in Tekken. As much as I like Tekken it should never be mentioned as a good game/must for a console. No fighting game should.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im pretty sure Id destroy you in Tekken. As much as I like Tekken it should never be mentioned as a good game/must for a console. No fighting game should.
I never said tekken is a MUST for a console nor a 3ds. im listing games that are considered "GOOD." and i dont use the FGC as a gauge on whats "good" or not. there would only be ONE game considered good if it was left up to them.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tekken 3D was not good...

Xyro77

not me, leafy. i bought a 3ds for the visual depth that 3d provides. something no other handheld can do

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh lord, why do have the feeling Kid Icarus Uprising will influence the next Smash...?

BioDG

Smash Ace
I tried the 3D. It destroyed my eyes. :/

3D tech as it is now isn't "healthy", imo.

Why do I get the feeling that the 3DS thumpad will be terribly awkward for Smash...
You're probably going to be right. Doesn't the Wii U tablet have the exact same slider pad thing?

Oh lord, why do have the feeling Kid Icarus Uprising will influence the next Smash...?
You're probably going to be right. Especially with that new Fire Emblem game having Marth and Roy or something like that...which is supposed to be an unusual situation, right?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

Xyro77

Thats a phone. not a gaming handheld device.

Why do I get the feeling that the 3DS thumpad will be terribly awkward for Smash...
ALL FIGHTING GAMES SUCK ON HANDHELDS. It doesnt make them unplayable but they are not as good as their console counterparts.

You're probably going to be right. Doesn't the Wii U tablet have the exact same slider pad thing?
WiiU does not do 3D.

I tried the 3D. It destroyed my eyes. :/

3D tech as it is now isn't "healthy", imo.

According to that article and the 2 eye doctors ive asked, 3D does NOT do DAMAGE to your eyes. All it does is cause DISCOMFORT in SOME people. This is no big deal(though the article fluffs it up alot). Hell, watching tv or playing video games for too long does the same thing 3d does aka cause discomfort/sore eyes/blurred vision/headaches....ect. LOL

Im just lucky im the kind of person who can 1) see 3d and 2) not feel discomfort from viewing in.

Xyro77

Pokemon Video Game Championship Series - Regional Tournament results

Houston, TX
Junior 1st Place: Scott Ramirtha, 9, Sugarland, TX
Junior 2nd Place: Kobe Minchey, 8, Jarrell, TX

Senior 1st Place: Aaron Grubbs, 14, Marble Falls, TX
Senior 2nd Place: Cedric Bernier, 13, Flower Mound, TX

Masters 1st Place: Len Deuel, 18, Highland Park, TX
Masters 2nd Place: Tiffany Stanley, 18, Fort Worth, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.