• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
oh i thought u had some idea
basically the difference between Standard Play and VGC is that VGC restricts you from having multiple pokes holding the same held item (snorlax and umbreon both cant have leftovers) and they banned more legendaries that are allowed in Standard Play such as Mew Celebi Jirachi

i think theres no sleep clause (sleep clause: only 1 poke can be put to sleep at a time) im not sure on that, dont really abide by VGC rulings

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, I really don't wanna put more money into my wii but xenoblade/the last story are calling my name. Should I buy them or borrow?

:phone:

Zori

Smash Champion
Basically vgc is a diffrent version of competitive Pokemon play, it goes in the complete opposite direction the the way people have been trying to build for years. It's kinda like how MLg made a diffrent rule set for brawl. It's the same game but just diffrent rules

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Guys, I really don't wanna put more money into my wii but xenoblade/the last story are calling my name. Should I buy them or borrow?

Buy them if you can afford them. They are definitely worth it.

Ya nerd.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Basically vgc is a diffrent version of competitive Pokemon play, it goes in the complete opposite direction the the way people have been trying to build for years. It's kinda like how MLg made a diffrent rule set for brawl. It's the same game but just diffrent rules

That and competitive pokemon, imo, is getting kinda annoying with the Weather teams.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh my god. Rin Rin. I hope this means the boob vampire is also in the game. As long as they leave that Biker boss and the Robot out I'm cool with it.

CY

Smash Ace
Free spicy chicken biscuit at Chik-fil-A this Thursday morning.
Typical stoner talking about unhealthy food. how about you stop getting high all the time off marijuana and start eating healthy. TYPICAL LAZY STONER TALKING ABOUT FOOD AND NOT CARING ABOUT NUTRITION.

RT I worry about your health. you keep doing this to your body and it's going to be bad news down the road. Quit the drugs and quit the junk food. I'm worried for your health. NO MORE FAST FOOD, SIR. DRUGS MAKE YOU EAT THAT ****.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OHHHH so when rt says he's going to the other room to make a "bowl of rice" he actually means hes gonna smoke a bowl of "rice"

F-ing Chinese drug addict nerd bichez. Go back to yo igloo ya Yugoslavian scumbag.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You should write about Teddy Roosevelt. He is the manliest president ever. Seriously, look him up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, CY, stop.

Don't include me in your jokes.

It's not funny.

I'm being serious.

CY

Smash Ace
no jokes have been told, but I will keep our personal matters between us from now on if that's what you want.

pot is the new heroin, stay away.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seriously?

Don't ever talk to me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.