• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
-Are you going to cut diamond next?

That'd be a waste

-Well ****
Prob the worst quote from the worst fight in the worst anime i have EVER seen. Id rather watch goku power up for 46 eps than to listen/watch to that ****.

In other news, the prof helped build the team that i want so that i can ****/molest/do the nasty with smoom at HOBO.

CY

Smash Ace
Prob the worst quote from the worst fight in the worst anime i have EVER seen. Id rather watch goku power up for 46 eps than to listen/watch to that ****.

In other news, the prof helped build the team that i want so that i can ****/molest/do the nasty with smoom at HOBO.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Imageshack doesn't support animated gifs anymore, Zori.
Unless you pay for it, I think.

Xyro77

at 5pm today the world of smash changes. you may not understand how "big" the change is but over time u will.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The sad part is that I'm pretty sure it will be coming from Player-4.

Xyro77

The sad part is that I'm pretty sure it will be coming from Player-4.
actually i am not totally happy with it either but its one of those things i gotta deal with for the sake of.......unity....all for.......unity

z00ted

you all just removed 4+ characters from the game.

Xyro77

you all just removed 4+ characters from the game.
Yes that means samus.

But at the same time, this ruleset is able to be updated at a moments notice so if tournaments starting seeing issues with certain aspects of the ruleset we are willing to change it asap.

z00ted

dude.. im going DeDeDe

never will I be sent to Loser's by a Samus again.

Xyro77

dude.. im going DeDeDe

never will I be sent to Loser's by a Samus again.
Sorry but your ddd is total trash so it will lose. Besides, i will go rob or marth or falco if i have to. If you try to switch back to peach i can call for a double blind.

Gea

Smash Master
Go D3 rofl. D3 isn't a dominant enough force to pocket-win anyone. Even prominent DKs have shown that it doesn't really work unless you have a good D3 anyways. You just bein a **** and when you lose, shown up. Don't ALL of the characters infinited have pretty bad matchup without it anyways? What Mario/Samus/Luigi/Bowser/DK going to actually go their main vs D3? And if they do, they go in knowing it's terrible with or without the infinite.

Honestly I don't think allowing them will change anything. MK beats D3 too solidly and is too prevalent. I actually like this ruleset a lot.

z00ted

Sorry but your ddd is total trash so it will lose. Besides, i will go rob or marth or falco if i have to. If you try to switch back to peach i can call for a double blind.
MM my DDD at HOBO 31 without the "Unified Ruleset".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom