• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
maplestory is soooooooo boring. i tried it like 4 years ago or something.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
nice. btw when i get **** worked out im gonna try and work it out with sync to where if he lets me ima gonna start holdin BATTLE ROYAL, my tournament series, at his place weekly if i can work it out until i get an actual venue. im doing the write up on it tonight. you guys down to go if i start hosting tournies? i promise it won't be gay.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I used to be pretty pro at "pump it up"......I don't wanna play DDR though....

Maharba you should host tournaments with 1 stock, food on high bo9 sets. All the cool TOs are doing it.

BioDG

Smash Ace
If it's weekly, might as well make them smashfests.

Wha? They have DDR again? Haha, I used to play that game at Funplex and other places soooooooo much.

There's an arcade?
lol smoom. The arcade is in the same building! Far right side when going through the main entrance.

BioDG

Smash Ace
They got rid of the machine at some point a lonnnnng time ago, so I assumed it would never come back. Plus, I don't go there for the arcade anymore since way back then. Ever since I came for brawl, I just walk straight to the tourney area now. So yeah, it's news to me.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
The theaters at funplex show mostly indian movies. Funplex is actually a hot attraction for indian families and **** cause a lot of indian musicians and stuff do shows there, and the indian movies too.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
They got rid of the machine at some point a lonnnnng time ago, so I assumed it would never come back. Plus, I don't go there for the arcade anymore since way back then. Ever since I came for brawl, I just walk straight to the tourney area now. So yeah, it's news to me.
It was there for the January HOBO. I played a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom