• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im sorry i hurt your feelings RT, i know cyber bullying is a problem.

if you want to remain a melee fallout and stick with brawl only and refuse to play melee, a game you obviously like(d) because whatever reasons thats fine.

brawl is better anyway
zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i just think its stupid how ive been to more than 1 tournament where i am the ONLY person who enters both melee and brawl.

sethlon gea and tree do it when they show up too but still.

its stupid.

all of you have sinned.

Melee is a privilege

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Im sorry i hurt your feelings RT, i know cyber bullying is a problem.

if you want to remain a melee fallout and stick with brawl only and refuse to play melee, a game you obviously like(d) because whatever reasons thats fine.

brawl is better anyway
You do know I stopped playing Brawl months ago right?

I haven't played any smash except a small amount of Melee.

But you sure do love making assumptions, so please continue.

I find them both entertaining and wrong.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
You do know I stopped playing Brawl months ago right?
no and who cares u dropped melee for all brawl

I haven't played any smash except a small amount of Melee.
you went to 1 actual fest so invalid

But you sure do love making assumptions, so please continue.
you prefer the company of men and me calling you "gay" actually upset you.

I find them both entertaining and wrong.
then i guess you really do like me (i hope its not in THAT way!
You find yourself in a life or death situation, you think back to your training and realize you must make a quick decision,your life is on the line!.

a) continue being gay
b) play melee

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There you go with that whole making assumptions and being wrong again...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why is Gnes looking at the camera?

Perhaps staring into the cameraman's soul?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Seems pretty good, but its pretty early in the game and I'm basing all of what I know off of online play + watching two tournaments, heh.
IMO, the only things I find wrong with the game are the following:

-Nightmare's damage output when compared to his rate of mobility (too much damage)

-Natsu's damage output compared to her rate of mobility (too much damage)

That's pretty much it. Mitsurugi is obvious; he's always been pretty hard to deal with in every SC game, IMO. He's still pretty much mid-high.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks that those characters are unbalanced on 8WayRun.

Oh, and Just Guard > Guard Impact.

CY

Smash Ace
You find yourself in a life or death situation, you think back to your training and realize you must make a quick decision,your life is on the line!.

a) continue being gay
b) play melee
don't let him trick you kailo, he still goes to every HOBO!

edit: jeeeeebus illmatic, every time I come on SWF you have a new avatar. obsessive compulsive avatar changing disorder(OCACD). you literally have that disease.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^ein doesn't have **** on Alex DeLarge

@everyone who feels as though they are cool to ***** about my avatars

i know, im sorry

i just keep on finding amazing things.. i'll keep this one for a bit

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OMFG the first boss in RE:R has a crazy/scary voice and says **** that literally gave me nightmares just now. He is mega hard to beat too because while he chases you and your partner, you also gotta deal with endless bad guys flooding the room and chasing you too.

:phone:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(((Whobo 4 Announcement))) Lets make this years whobo 4 the biggest smash tournament to hit texas. With everyones help and support we can. I will be talking to sponsors soon about this event so once I get some info ill make an announcement. In the mean time I have created 2 flyers for this event and both of them are printable. I ask everyone to help us promote it. Pass them out to your friends and if your in school post them in areas were people can see them. You can click on each flyer to view different sizes. Im looking forward to a blockbuster weekend so register online now before prices go up at www.tysseries.com/whobo4 Ill also be making a list of the money matches so we can turn them into main events. Once money matches are confirmed post and ill create the schedule. Im hyped so LETS GO!

Black and White Flyer-> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22320833@N03/6845357511/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Color Flyer-> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22320833@N03/6845352495/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom