• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That vid was GROSS.

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
You just changed your avatar at least twice, Illmatic. Just letting you know that I see you. And you have a problem. It's called changing your avatar too often. Also poor music taste.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You just changed your avatar at least twice, Illmatic. Just letting you know that I see you. And you have a problem. It's called changing your avatar too often. Also poor music taste.
I know I change it a lot.
I'm trying to find a good one :/

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
When is next BN after this Sunday?
The Gamestop is closing after this upcoming one, so...they'll be dead.

Sort of like Capcom killing Mega Man.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So...you got upset over somebody striking up a conversation with a retail associate by asking said associate questions they are expected to have answers to in the first place. But rather than confront anybody about the delay, you instead take out a camera and publicly film an individual for the sake of internet humiliation without that individual's knowledge or consent...

Yeah, you're definitely the big man in this situation.

I found this comment hilarious cause of how serious this person is.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah, Xyro.
You're definitely the "big" man in the situation.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Aside from the amusing description (cuz of Xyro's way of describing things), I thought the video was sad to watch.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The vid got removed for violence?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
its cute how kotaku has once again made a fail article using references and comparisons that are completely invalid

Kotaku: bringing you up to date on all your favorite week old news story

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just got grade in. My first test in REMEDIAL(intermediate algebra) math was a 76. Hard work/studying really doesn't pay off. For Xyro, history repeats itself.

What a joke.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom