• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
you may need stitches depending on how it starts to heal with it properly dressed up. You're going to need to be very careful with your facial muscles to avoid 'pulling it'.

Honestly, it shouldn't be something that's wallet-breaking in terms of time of procedure (but im pretty ignorant of Yamerica Health Care), it's something a nurse would be trained in, doesn't require a doctor.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you may need stitches depending on how it starts to heal with it properly dressed up. You're going to need to be very careful with your facial muscles to avoid 'pulling it'.

Honestly, it shouldn't be something that's wallet-breaking in terms of time of procedure (but im pretty ignorant of Yamerica Health Care), it's something a nurse would be trained in, doesn't require a doctor.
Everywhere you go requires a doctor visit fee or a ER/urgent care facility fee. with insurance its decently cheap (less than 100$ from my exp with the ex-wife) but without insurance is probably around 800k per stich. i love AmeriKKKa

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well here, a doctor that doesn't bulk bill (the term used for fees covered by government) is $50-80 for an appointment. But yeah, it wouldn't necessarily require a Doctor, if that makes any options better :<

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
zori can you check and see if i left my phone at your house? : (

PokemonyeWest

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4770-2872
*watches a Let's Play video*
*Player doesn't start the game on the hardest difficulty*
*closes video*
what's the point of playing a game on easy mode

anyway, everyone here preordered Smash and thus got the adapter yeah? I can't find that adapter anywhere "-S

Last edited:

Xyro77

Yeah man the adapter is kinda hard to find right now. Call up BestBuy and GameStop to see when the next shipments come in.

Also, some people play on the easiest setting so that they can relax and enjoy the game. It gives you a better first time experience usually.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know I saw some people do this already, it's the same concept as sliding off an edge during a shield push.

Xyro77

What are some of its common applications? At first, I see nothing but air dodging towards a ledge/platform lip and as you slide off you bair.

Zori

Smash Champion
Yeah I got your phone illmatic ill be over Austin's tomorrow of you can pick it up anytime after 7 today if you want

Thanks everyone for coming over yesterday it was like 15 people!, I got some much needed practice and coins :]

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm not gonna keep reading this pointless bull**** about these stages, but I'll say this much, Big Battlefield is not suited for singles and that's not debatable. I haven't played on Boxing Ring but from the little I've seen it looks stupid how people can camp the lights.

So I'll leave it at this, take those two **** stages out and replace them with Duck Hunt's stage and PS2.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah I got your phone illmatic ill be over Austin's tomorrow of you can pick it up anytime after 7 today if you want

Thanks everyone for coming over yesterday it was like 15 people!, I got some much needed practice and coins :]
I didn't get an invite..

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's because you play Diddy and no one likes Diddy.

But I still like you...stop playing Diddy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I hate you too.

Ya blew it.

Xyro77

There is no "MetaKnight" in smash 4 yet. Everything can be countered.

Last edited:

Xyro77

KO punch can't be countered but lil Mac can.

Edit: Palutena can use counter too

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So what happens when 8 Marfs start a Counter chain? Does the stage just explode????

Master Core copying Little Mac is pretty dumb when you can't see his KO meter.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That sounds healthy.

Xyro77

Gonna count the 58man Insomnia smash 4 tournament for the PR.

Super happy to see a Melee vet as old as me do work and get 2nd place.

Top Bottom