• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 17: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned!!!!! (FULL RESULTS and PICS on first page)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I don't remember telling a joke.

But, WOW, let the **** riding begin! Aside from saying STFU there was no disrespect, and I don't give a **** if he is the most respected person in the world, he doesn't need to diss my family.

Kid, you need to get on somewhere. I didn't say a dam thing to you, so GTFO.
Who is this guy and why did he wait until the tourny was over to go on the internet to try to trash talk tallman when he could've done it in person?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dude, you're a little cocky for your first tournament.

I didn't see you answer brah!!

MM? TL vs Pit?

And plus, it's not his fault if your family sucks, you know?
Bish, get your **** straight this wasn't my first tourny. I'm not cocky you just fail to recognize who I am, and all of your ****** friends are gonna do the same. I really don't give a **** what you have to say.

And bro, this ain't about my family it's about what he said to them. Talk your noise, I love it. You don't know my people and for you to say they suck? Your garbage and their ain't nothin trash about us.

Names Champ, motherfukker ask about me.

Esca

Smash Champion
Bish, get your **** straight this wasn't my first tourny. I'm not cocky you just fail to recognize who I am, and all of your ****** friends are gonna do the same. I really don't give a **** what you have to say.

And bro, this ain't about my family it's about what he said to them. Talk your noise, I love it. You don't know my people and for you to say they suck? Your garbage and their ain't nothin trash about us.

Names Champ, motherfukker ask about me.
omg answer the question.

mm me?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol look at this King Dumb *** kid

Bish, get your **** straight this wasn't my first tourny.
You still suck ***.

I'm not cocky you just fail to recognize who I am
Who are you?

I really don't give a **** what you have to say.
Then why did you respond to him? Plzstopposting

motherfukker ask about me.
Who the **** are you and what makes you think you got the auto right to trash talk on these boards?

Reading these past posts, I'm kinda glad I left. the community is a joke

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea we did pretty good in teams KRD, I wanted to ban PS1 against them but you said they were good on norfair so we kinda got screwed either way lol.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Ugh, in response to Ozz, when I said "I'm not cocky you just fail to recognize who I am" I meant as a person.

Anyways, before this gets out of hand and the banhammer is thrown. I want to say sorry to Tallman for the unneccessary flaming.

BTW GANON FOR TOP TIER!!!!

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
tourny was hella fun, but i did bad. now to join the let's-drop-brawl bandwagon and disappear for three months. (jk, i'm not dropping brawl, i'm leaving for boot camp next week and i won't be back 'til november... later guys)

quick shoutouts:
cy = ****
esca - thx, i wanted to play your luigi with my mario :(
tree - fun games, thx for letting me come over thursday
magitek - sorry i couldn't house ya. hope ya made it home safe.
arturito burrito - kickass ike
trela - you're gonna get real good. hopefully by the time i get back.
xyro - thanks for one hell of a tourny!
mikehaze - good ****.
gness - quit rapin'
jerm - thanks for pointing out some of my bad habits. do better.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
dude loooooooook whos talking rofl, you talk **** to KRD etc all the time

just sayin

shoutout to my boy CY, he do dem wario upside down spins real good mmhmm him and pop real good team and a better team name

happy now

CY

Smash Ace
dude loooooooook whos talking rofl, you talk **** to KRD etc all the time

just sayin

shoutout to my boy CY, he do dem wario upside down spins real good mmhmm him and pop real good team and a better team name

happy now
i don't do it to be mean or hateful, i just do it for fun. it's clear that you guys do it just because he is someone that no one knows and he's an easy target.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
LOLOLOLOL

I was right about Razer winning this....

If there's no meta, that means the next best character down the tier list will win. End of story, I rest my case.

Who's the only person to ever beat M2k in brawl recently? Ally, best Snake alive. Every other other character may take a game from M2k's meta, but it would be only because he was unfamiliar with that matchup, which is shown when he destroys said player in the next round.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Quick question, who were the two toon links with the tags RelaX and CHILL? I have a set recorded of them vs. Melee1 and Ice. Are they Jerm and Quivo, or something?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: UltimateRazer (snake)=MY BOY!!!!!!!!! Again you seem to keep winning. I am sorry the 150$ was not spread out to you top3 people. The rules changed wihout ME knowing it. I apologize.

2: Gnes (diddy)= STILL getting 2nd. If you aint the most consistant player i have EVER met, i dont know who is. YOU NEED TO BEAT RAZER!!!!!!

3: Dojo (diddy/kirby)= By far the most impressive player at this event. The mikeHaze ordeal liteally MADE that event what it was. I cant believe you survived that spike and managed to go allthe way to the other side of SV while in the death bubble. SIIIIICK!!!!!

4: Fliphop (diddy)= DUDE, this is like the WORST time to quit! You did SO well. People were cheering for you and we dont want you to go. PS: you took melee1's first stock off without even being hit?????? Dear god..........

5: Lee Martin (lucario)= THANK YOU for coming to this event. I thought you were marth/toon toon but towards the end the lu lu came out. I hope you have fun and consider coming back to another HOBO.

5: mikeHaze GBD (marth)= THE MAN HIMSELF! Thank you for traveling ALL the way from cali to come play us. You did really well considering who you had to play. You beat royr and jerm and other great player. YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME BACK AT ANY TIME.

7: UTDZac (GW)= best GW in the USA. Yet again, whenever you team with some one, your team ALWAYS wins. Team with me one day, ROFL?????

7: Bwett (yoshi/ddd/diddy)= hey, did you really use diddy? people kept saying you did but i did not see it for myself. If not, ill remove him from the results.

9: Roy (marth)= Did you have fun? I knwo you were rusty as hell but dont give up. Please get bck into smash. We really miss you(well at least i do)

9: Melee1 (IC)= thank you for running pools! I hope you had a good time. You seemed tired towards the end though.

9: T-Rex (snake)= you NEVER check shout outs so i wont leave ya one. lol.

9: Jerm (toon link)=

13: Broly (marth/falco)=you had to go falco on me. Thats cheap. But in any case, thanks for makin that long *** trip out here for another hobo and thanks for running a pool(you really help me out).

13: Ice (snake)= Dont thank me. You are welcome.

13: Vorguen (snake)= YARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Norfair gayed me. Your did good though. No johns.

13: Trela (lucario)= JackInThaMcGeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! MY BOY, our adventures never stop being soooo TASTY!!!!! Thank you for going to hobo 17

17: Hylian (IC)= i didnt talk to you that much this time around. Did you have fun?

17: RT (lucario)= YOU and Gea were the SAVIORS of hobo17, i had so much **** to do because the event was late and things were not working and you guys jump in and fixed things. THANK YOU GUYS! I gotta repay you back some how.

17: Infinity (wario/kirby/diddy)=Hey, im sorry i couldnt get you a charger. Now that i know what your phone needs i guess i could make sure we have a ps3 controler cord at all the events. When will jinx(jynx?) make it to a HOBO?

17: Error (IC/olimar)= did play you or chat with ya that much. Thank you for showing up though. You and your crew are good kids.

17: Shuz (kirby)= i saw you in the bathroom. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

17: CY (wario)= Your team name made the whole **** building laugh. Please die.

17: Ozz (falco)= im going to send you a PM. You aint going out like this.

17: furiousduffman (gw/???)= again, we didnt talk much. YARGH! You and your crew need to bond with me!!!!

25: Xyro (samus)= as usual, the greatest samus alive. Making top 25 out of 100 is **** good. The highest placing LOW tier who ONLY uses low tier.

25: LJ=who the F are you? and who did u use in this event?

25: Mr. 3000 (sonic/ddd)= why do u never check your SWF account?

25: TakeUrLife (marth)= I honestly did not make that pool you had. I apologize it was so hard. I really am not against you in ANY WAY. PLEASE believe that. Have fun n denton an dont forget smash.

25: Magik (pkmn T)= didnt talk to you much.

25: Andilex= i remember your name at my events but i can neer remember who you use. Help me out, please

25: Esca (luigi/pit)= BOOOM! 9th out of 34 teams? Luigi/pit+Samus. **** son, we did SOOOOO good. We just need to play a bit more of teams and we will do even better. THANKS FOR TEAMING WITH ME!!!!

25: Bored= who did you use in the tourney?

33: Bluejay (marth)= You did good, my boy. I could tell you were tired. GO BACK TO MARIO!!!!!

33: Cake (olimar/wario)= House does it feel to live near that kid who knocked MikeHaze from losers with a 2 tourney diddy? You lucky *******!!!!!!!!!!!

33: Auturito Burrito= who did you use in tourney?

33: Poptop (wario)= DONT QUIT! Why si this the LAST event for like 6 people??????? You know you love smash and have funny *** times while playin it. DOnt leave.

33: FakeGeorge (gw)= You did good in teams. I had fun. Thank you for driving from louisiana to come to this.

33: Light (shiek/rob)= EVERY. ****. TOURNAMENT. light+bear vs XYRO+????. WHYYYYYYY!!!!!! We always lose!

33: Tetsuya (marth)= big man! 3 way tie in pools.............

33: Blaine (samus)=GOOD GAMES! I really enjoyed out samus dittos. You are good and you know what you are doing but i could tell you didnt knwo the samus ditto match-up. Thats the only reason why you lost. Its really good to see other samus mains out there. THANK YOU!!!

33: Zori (olimar/left early)=you left early. YAAAAARRRRRGH!

41-100 are the players who failed to make it out of pools= you are TRAAAAAASH!!!!!!!

Gea

Smash Master
Thanks for calling me trash. :(

Edit: and Allan alot of people are just sick at the way this game has been playing for... well, since it came out. The only reason they even stick around is because friendlies and friends keep them interested, then they goto tournament and realize this game isn't fun unless you have fun camping.

That's pretty much why I enjoy doubles waaaaaaaay more than singles. My *** almost always gets ran from. That isn't fun to me dude.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DugFinn took care of Melee, so...she will have to post it up.

Xyro77

WHy dont people post shoutouts anymore? I NEED FEED BACK FROM THIS EVENT!!!!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero

Edit: and Allan alot of people are just sick at the way this game has been playing for... well, since it came out. The only reason they even stick around is because friendlies and friends keep them interested, then they goto tournament and realize this game isn't fun unless you have fun camping.

That's pretty much why I enjoy doubles waaaaaaaay more than singles. My *** almost always gets ran from. That isn't fun to me dude.
this times 10

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Melee results from what I remember:

1st: LeeMartin
2nd: Sbvwave
3rd: Dojo

Xyro77

Thats the way its played and its the way you gotta play it. If you enjoy teams more than singles, then go for it. i am not against it at all. i just think you shouldnt give up.

Wow, stereotype yourself more brawl boy. Thanks for being an *******.
lol i was in melee longer than you. Not to mention i was better. LOL. If you want melee results, contact dugfinn. dont be made cause your dead game only got 21 entrants. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Xyro- Thanks for the tourny it was awesome

Deangelo- Long time no see, I am really wanting to buy one of those Brawl bags

RT- LOL, the coolest pedophile in the world

Gea- You and RT kept me entertained the entire time thank you!

Fliphop- **** that money match was ****ing hilarious, congrats on coming in 4th. We need to hangout more.

Jerm- I am still trying to learn to be play at a fast pace, thanks for caring about my tink.

Dalub- Thanks for being my dubs partner your a cool dude.

Fakegeorge- I hate turtles. GGsm awesome G&W

RoyR-You kept suiciding twice in the first ten seconds only to come back and beat me. Either you are god, jesus, or chuck norris. No matter what your an awesome player. The R stands for ****.

There see y'all next time.

heytallman

CTALL
1: UltimateRazer - Good stuff yesterday, as always.

2: Gnes - I love you, man. And I realized yesterday we haven't played any singles matches in forever! Just doubles! I'm getting rusty on the Diddy matchup lol

3: Dojo - REALLY GOOD ****!!!!!! You vs Mike Haze was like, the greatest thing I've ever seen!!!

4: Fliphop - You look so cute all clean-shaven. Let's hang out at UH when school starts.

5: Lee Martin - It was awesome to finally meet/play with you dude, good stuff!

7: UTDZac - I never got to play Duelist with you D: oh well there's always next time.

7: Bwett - Awesome to talk to you again, as always. You're too cool. Congrats on getting top 8!

9: Roy - Yes, I wear the same shirt every time I see you. Coincidence? You be the judge.

9: T-Rex - Glad I finally got to play your Snake. We should play more at the next tourney.

9: Jerm - Sucks we had to play so early in teams lol. Let's play Pokemon sometime, you'll get better. You did good yesterday.

13: Broly - Good stuff in Pokemon. Flinch hax FTL D:

13: Vorguen - Thanks for winning that match in Pokemon so I could go home. RGV too good in Pokemon!

13: Trela - Get your hair out of your eyes!

17: RT - SOLOOOOOOOOOOO

17: Infinity -Loved getting to see you again dude, you're probably one of the coolest guys to hang out with. It must be a Dallas thing. Hope to see you again soon, dude.

17: CY - Too bad we never got to play any Smash 64. We'll get some in next time.

17: Ozz - "Ozz, are you in this newspaper anywhere?" "......Where did you get this." LOL TOO GOOD.

25: Xyro - You never saw my dance lol

25: TakeUrLife - Pools are gay.

25: Magik - I don't think we ever played in Pokemon, but I'd like to play you sometime.

25: Esca -Thanks for the Honey Buns dude. I'll try learning a bit of Luigi just for you lol

33: Poptop - I love you man. That is all.

33: FakeGeorge - Good to finally meet you, man.

Gea - Too bad you didn't make it out of pools. Had a great time with you though. KEVIN!!!!!

DeAngelo - I don't wanna run any more Pokemon events. With brawl also going, it took WAY too long.

DugFinn - My offer still stands ;)

KRD - Sorry you had to drop out of Pokemon, dude.

jS - We can do our money match next time, sorry we never got to play it.

P4 - WAY TO JEW OUT ON ME IN POKEMON!!!!! JK man, don't get discouraged about things.

Anyone I missed - Sorry, I can edit you in later.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
lol i was in melee longer than you. Not to mention i was better. LOL. If you want melee results, contact dugfinn. dont be made cause your dead game only got 21 entrants. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wow dude calm down, i was just asking for the results.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The results would have been more interesting with metaknight in all honesty. All this special tournament did for singles was hold back dojo and infinity. I don't see any change whatsoever.

Top Bottom