• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi crew NJ Melee Bi-weeklies: Next date TBA

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
To be fair Bum has really only made a name for himself in New York. His DK is legendary and he is a great player but you can't expect a guy who just joined the boards this month to know who Bum is when Bum rarely leaves NY.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Really though, who actually believes that BrawlLover is a real account?

I mean come on, a Floridian regularly posting in the Atlantic North section? His AIM is Brawlalldai... Pretty sure they don't say that in Florida.

GOTM

Smash Champion
What? is the coolest smasher on the planet. No one else besides me and Scar knows all the words to all the freestyles in 8 mile and just about all the words to all of Eminems raps, haha

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Really though, who actually believes that BrawlLover is a real account?

I mean come on, a Floridian regularly posting in the Atlantic North section? His AIM is Brawlalldai... Pretty sure they don't say that in Florida.
im on vacation you weener, you think my sn is funny? how about you make fun of your own self and stop spending so much energy trying to put me down:mad:

one thing i have noticed for sure, the melee users sure aren't as friendly as the brawl users on here, which is a BIG turn off!

What?

Smash Apprentice
GOTM said:
What? is the coolest smasher on the planet. No one else besides me and Scar knows all the words to all the freestyles in 8 mile and just about all the words to all of Eminems raps, haha
Sigged.

Yo, you and Scar should've been there this past Saturday. I was destroying lives in Tetris Attack and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the Big Sexy LCD.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
im on vacation you weener, you think my sn is funny? how about you make fun of your own self and stop spending so much energy trying to put me down:mad:

one thing i have noticed for sure, the melee users sure aren't as friendly as the brawl users on here, which is a BIG turn off!
I never said your sn was funny, nor did I try to put you down. Why so defensive? I just said that it's not something someone from Florida would say. In fact, "all dai" comes from NYC.

One thing I have noticed for sure, is that you don't know anything about me. Since you're such a Brawl lover, shouldn't you be more friendly and not flip out on me questioning the validity, or lack thereof for your account? I play both games, and whether someone plays one game or another does not determine their personality. I know some incredible people who are extremely nice and friendly who play melee, likewise for brawl, and likewise for those who play both.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Im a melee lover and im one big angry mofo Get at me !~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
It's true. Cheezit is the most physically intimidating individual I've ever seen in my life. He beats me up for my lunch money and he ran over my cat.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
whatever, i dont even care

and xzax, you sound like a real prick with all your childish comments, who asked you? your mom? get out of here, i personally do not need something like that around!

why don't you go ride a bike and get HIT by another guy riding a bike!

BL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo, XZazzy-face, weren't we supposed to pick up you and Chibo to go to some other tournament this Saturday?
whats goin on this sat? theres a melee tourney on sunday... i dunno if i wanna go to that yet. depends on my money situation

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
whatever, i dont even care

and xzax, you sound like a real prick with all your childish comments, who asked you? your mom? get out of here, i personally do not need something like that around!

why don't you go ride a bike and get HIT by another guy riding a bike!

BL
It's dmbrandon! Who else would wish physical harm upon another human being in a videogame forum???

Fisherington

Smash Cadet
So, I realized just now that I'm a Rutgers student, and I like Melee. I didn't realize this tournament existed until 10 minutes ago, and I'll probably make every effort to make future ones. I could even bring a full setup if people at my dorm start caring about Melee.

Also, I remember attending a Brawl one last year. What happen? Any specific reason why Brawl is so hated at Rutgers now, or is it just the obvious?

Someone mentioned a lot of Smashing at Rutgers like every day. Where can I get in on this?

Top Bottom