• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi crew NJ Melee Bi-weeklies: Next date TBA

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I edited my first post with more information.

Magus, team with me at this? =D

Also, I think that Falco on Battlefield wants to MM your Ganon.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
**** ive been hearing 30min. from my parents and i thought mapquest said that but apparently its saying its closer to 40min. but only 20 miles?? **** must be a lot of lights or something:confused:

teh_spammer do you think there will be a lot of time to get in friendlies? i dont know if i'll even enter the tournament but i can bring my own gamecube + melee and would definitely be ok with just playing a bunch of friendlies

Magus420

Smash Master
Maybe. Lucas already asked, and I'm not going to really have much of any cash to enter anyway so I dunno.

Parking lot
There is a lot in between the Student Center/Towers and to the north.
Could you be more specific? Is one of those a Visitor's lot or something, or are you saying anyone is allowed to just park in any of them? The site kind of blows and they actually say to ask you where I'm allowed to park or to call some phone number instead of just having it listed right there >.>

Call me or someone else who has gotten there already to let you in.
Might want to actually provide a phone number for the people who may need it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Maybe. Lucas already asked, and I'm not going to really have much of any cash to enter anyway so I dunno.
:o oh I see.

Could you be more specific? Is one of those a Visitor's lot or something, or are you saying anyone is allowed to just park in any of them? The site kind of blows and they actually say to ask you where I'm allowed to park or to call some phone number instead of just having it listed right there >.>
The parking lot is not shown on THE MAP! No, I am not kidding.

Might want to actually provide a phone number for the people who may need it.
;). As soon as I get not lazy enough to find/open my phone and check the # cuz I forgot it.

Magus420

Smash Master
You mean it's not within the area I captured for the map or it just isn't labeled? Could you mark where it actually is? I don't feel like driving around to find "your stuff. Your sword is enough."

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So if I come from NJT Trains and get off is the Bus stop near?

Because I don't recall any bus stop >_>.

And what bus do I take and where do I take it to?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I might come to this. probly for single only. dnt thnk ill make it in time for doubles. so most likely this is ending at around 8 though? accordint to te first page.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
well we play smash at rutgers like every thursday.... bring a copy of melee
isn't this at rutgers?
That confused me cause i was going to go to this when i thought it was at rutgers college which is 25-30min. from me but then it said piscataway which is like 40min. each way.

but if it was the college 25min. from me i'd definitely go more often

Top Bottom