• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, that Hungrybox guy is housing for FAST. UPDATED!!!!

Zeitgeist`

Smash Rookie
Hey LunchBox, I may need housing for Thursday night only. I have a truck that can seat 5 in the cab and I can transport alot of luggage or equipment or people if they are that desperate in the bed, which is covered. I live in Ocala, and I am willing to pay extra becuase I live so close. I can bring Melee, Cube extra controllers and a tv if needed. So let me know what you think. Thank You.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hey LunchBox, I may need housing for Thursday night only. I have a truck that can seat 5 in the cab and I can transport alot of luggage or equipment or people if they are that desperate in the bed, which is covered. I live in Ocala, and I am willing to pay extra becuase I live so close. I can bring Melee, Cube extra controllers and a tv if needed. So let me know what you think. Thank You.
Hungrybox can house you.

PB&J

Smash Hero
mooney don't speak for people let hungry say its alright or not any way that falcon only tourny sounds cool and we need to have some mini crew battles too

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Xelic and I are getting in at 8:25 tonight at MCO

Our plane leaves in a few hours, but if anyone needs to contact us, QDVS and I are friends on facebook so he has access to my cell #, or if anyone gets this before we leave I can PM it to them.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my brothers and I will be leaving to your house at around 7 tonight so we'll get there close to 10:15.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
hey hungrybox is there any room for one more at your place for just sat-sun?

sent you a pm just incase

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
m2k is the best MK i've ever played...
DmBrandon was another highly skilled MK, one of the best i've played.
Cort had a pretty awesome snake too.

Good ****tttt.

HYPE SONS.... HYPE!!

tommorow = fast..... can u's believe?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well if D'oh still needs a ride I think I'll be going by the air port at around 8:15 and I could wait 10 minutes. Well just let me know if no one else can get him or what not. 904 677 5125

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, sorry bout earlier. I was 15 minutes off in my calculations (got held up), and I learned that there are actually 2 international airports near Orlando today.

So I apologize for the jerkyness.

Top Bottom