• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, that Hungrybox guy is housing for FAST. UPDATED!!!!

Loto

Smash Ace
Tbh...idk how many people are gonna be in our car when we go so I'll check with fearless and if we got room we can pick up some people up along the way. =)

Tink

Smash Hero
o,0....i need housing too!!!@@!@!@!!!!!!! but like, if everyones going to be housing with you, are there going to be enough room for the OOSers flyin in to get a ride to the venue o,0......if this was answered before sorry, im a noob and am not skimming through <_<.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Aren't you charging for people to stay at your house hungrybox?
i might because there's so many people coming and they need rides

and i was going to ask my friends/parents to give them rides

and it would only be fair if the people giving rides got some money (which would come from the housing fee)

it depends how many people come

And i would also be giving about half of the total fee to my parents to pay for electricity for the tv's and air conditioning and water and stuff like that since their real estate jobs aren't bringing in any money and we're a bit tight right now

im just trying to help out with the tournament but be okay with my parents/drivers at the same time

sorry if you aren't okay with paying a fee

i'll lower it if everyone starts protesting i guess

Gindler

Smash Champion
I could maybe help with rides if you really need it, if it's between ucf and the ymca then almost certainly. Probably wouldn't be doing anything anyway since I had to drop my summer classes, well i guess let me know by at least the day before fast if you need an extra body hauler.

Top Bottom