• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, that Hungrybox guy is housing for FAST. UPDATED!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
YO, Hungrybox I need housing and i'll be glad to pay our fee, me and Mr.p, I hope u have enough space for us, and i we have to sleep in our cars do we still have to pay the fee.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
YO, Hungrybox I need housing and i'll be glad to pay our fee, me and Mr.p, I hope u have enough space for us, and i we have to sleep in our cars do we still have to pay the fee.
Dude, I told you TWICE now that you can stay at my house.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Dude, I told you TWICE now that you can stay at my house.
I didn't know. I couldn't find your thread, I really appricate it. I was scared i would have to sleep in the car. When is the earliest your guest are welcomed to come. Wensday nite, the nite of the tourney?

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Hey hungrybox, their is a possibility i may come and i will have one other with me. Can you house us if i do come? (As of now its pending, but i will let you know)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Nah eff it, if there is any problems I'll just laugh and say "its all good" and figure it out

cuz thats how i am

you don't panic

thats how to succeed

and act quickly

Daisey honestly I'm not sure if there's any room left!

if anything happens i'll let u know

or give me a message later

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
If you have room for 3 more people, Dannykat from Vegas is flying to Atlanta with me (from Arizona) to our buddy's house Lounis. He will then drive to Orlando with us.

We are quiet as church mice. Don't some/drink. We just need a place to stay and we can help clean up because we are all clean dudes. We also have no problem with 60 second showers and we can help out with anything you need.

Let me know if this is possible, if not I will just make a thread for housing and us 3.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Nah eff it, if there is any problems I'll just laugh and say "its all good" and figure it out

cuz thats how i am

you don't panic

thats how to succeed

and act quickly

Daisey honestly I'm not sure if there's any room left!

if anything happens i'll let u know

or give me a message later
Thats good. Thats by boi!:p

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
If you have room for 3 more people, Dannykat from Vegas is flying to Atlanta with me (from Arizona) to our buddy's house Lounis. He will then drive to Orlando with us.

We are quiet as church mice. Don't some/drink. We just need a place to stay and we can help clean up because we are all clean dudes. We also have no problem with 60 second showers and we can help out with anything you need.

Let me know if this is possible, if not I will just make a thread for housing and us 3.
Can you pay the fee?

TWENTYSEXHUNDREEADPOSTSSSSSSSSSSS

and also there might not be any room left....

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
yea juan you seriously need to do a count of how many people are coming and staying. You're gonna pass the maximum safety limit of people in your house.

I'm probably going to chill over there too if there is room.

I don't want to give you more hell than you're already going to have.

But seriously... count.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Can you pay the fee?

TWENTYSEXHUNDREEADPOSTSSSSSSSSSSS

and also there might not be any room left....
Plans changed. We will be 4 people now. Me, Dannykat, Snad Monkey, and BigLu are all driving in the same car. We are going to get a hotel. Thanks for offering housing though! See you there :)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I need a place to sleep Friday and Saturday night, can I count on you? I plan to bring my own water and vegetables, so you won't have to worry about me consuming your food and drinks. If not, can I at least have a place to park so I can sleep in my car?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Wed, Jul 16, 2008
Departs 12:55pm, Arrives 8:25pm
American Airlines 5303 / 1062
Austin, TX to Orlando, FL

That's mine and xelic's flight info

can anyone pick us up?

who wants to team with me?

<3 <3 <3

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Wed, Jul 16, 2008
Departs 12:55pm, Arrives 8:25pm
American Airlines 5303 / 1062
Austin, TX to Orlando, FL

That's mine and xelic's flight info

can anyone pick us up?

who wants to team with me?

<3 <3 <3
I'd team with you, but we have yet to play previously so you don't know if I'm good or not.

We could always play some friendlies.

So how about it? I use marth/jiggs in teams.

edit: I do hope you mean for melee, since I don't do brawl teams anymore.

Gindler

Smash Champion
who can give this man a ride?

There'll probably be people at my house before you get here

im pretty sure one of them can pick you up.

call me at 407-242-1544
If none of the people at your house can do it then I'd be willing to, I just happen to be free on july 16th at 8pm as of now.

Oh, and those "mini-tournies", can outsiders (people not being housed by you) enter?

Top Bottom