• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
I do think this might be a possibility. Also, welcome to Smashboards!
Thanks and it wouldn't be the first shulk troll for super smash bros there was a lot of hype the day before lucina an robin's reveal because everyone thought it was shulk or chrom the hype that day tho xD

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Thanks and it wouldn't be the first shulk troll for super smash bros there was a lot of hype the day before lucina an robin's reveal because everyone thought it was shulk or chrom the hype that day tho xD
monado monday never forget

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Yeah monado monday :p i wanted monado monday i also have some pretty crazy characters that i want but i think shulk the only one that i want that has a chance
I got Robin my 2nd hope so I was still happy

Hokori

Great King of Evil
*Stores page 310 to memory to prepare for the copy/paste fest for fan-fiction time...goes back to page 302 to store first Shulk gif into memory as well*

Ready for whatever's next.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
*Stores page 310 to memory to prepare for the copy/paste fest for fan-fiction time...goes back to page 302 to store first Shulk gif into memory as well*

Ready for whatever's next.
You will be terrified by the GIF's I have made.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
As I mentioned before, Xenogifs or riot.

Shulkify me Cap'N! (Omg Shulk needs to be put on Cap'N Crunch cereal box now)

Taunts are definitely still in. Care to share your ideas?
i thought as one of his taunts it could be the same movement as enchant and he could say the enemy's weak or your not invincible theyre probably not the best but its what came to mind when i thought of taunts for shulk

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
hooray their is gonna be a tournament in Missouri I'll be going to it ^_^

Last edited:

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Shulkify me Cap'N! (Omg Shulk needs to be put on Cap'N Crunch cereal box now)
Really? Do you want to?

Shulk's preferred brand of cereal.

A joke about a scene in Xenoblade's beginning, I believe. It involves a sandwich that Shulk never finishes eating.
Unless I completely messed up my facts.
It has to do with how Shulk takes a bite out of the sandwich only for its model to not change at all.

Last edited:

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
You will be terrified by the GIF's I have made.
solfiner is creating a monster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Like I have said before, I can't make any gifs this week sadly. But when I'm home again.....

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
Cap'N Shulk says including Banados with your daily breakfast will help you grow up to be big and strong!

Side effects: Having visions
The banado protein with added deadly in every serving dont forget your capn crunch with your banado

Hokori

Great King of Evil
But when I'm home again.....
You'll enjoy a nice bowl of Cap'N Shulk sponsored by the Xenobrothers? Glad to see that you're eager to begin your Xenodiet! :awesome:

We'll live. It's only 1 week, right? I'm sure we won't become any crazier than we what already are.
If the Nintendo Direct happens within a week, and Shulk shows up, I'm sure we'll find a way to get even crazier.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
You'll enjoy a nice bowl of Cap'N Shulk sponsored by the Xenobrothers? Glad to see that you're eager to begin your Xenodiet! :awesome:

If the Nintendo Direct happens within a week, and Shulk shows up, I'm sure we'll find a way to get even crazier.
Ill definitely find a way

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The worst thing I can come up with after Shulk is announce if you have to play 400 hours of smash to unlock him.:troll:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I leave for a couple hours and already about four more pages. If we keep this up we'll be caught up to K Rool in a few days. It's sometimes kinda crazy to think about how far Shulk has come in terms of support. Be proud, my Shulkamaniacs.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Everything is a Dittson in my head. 'Tis truly a magical place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom