• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
We've had ShulkxMonado and ShulkxHades fanfiction on this thread, why is this the first pairing suggestion that shook me to my core and made me think "Ew, no"?
It's because you know Dunban X Vanea is the OTP. She's a love machine and he's a beast (in the sheets.)

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Other M's story sucked but the combat was incredible while the exploration was lackluster to say the least.
But holy crap what if Shulk made it into Hyrule Warriors.
Hey a girl can dream.... except I'm a guy.:p
It's sad that people say that Other M killed Metroid, it was bad but I don't think it was so bad that it killed the whole Metroid franchise

Hokori

Great King of Evil
So...I see that it has come to this...the topic that seems to be unavoidable...

SHIPPING
What will Hokori do?

Ship Bag

Observe Run

*Got away safely*

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

today's POTD
nintendo Direct tuesday
#truemonadotuesday
it's all coming together get the train going we are going for round 2!
There isn't a Direct tomorrow. It was a joke. I wish there was, but there isn't.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
ok someone needs to make a announcment trailer for shulk freaking someone made one of RH we need shulk love

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Guys, could we at least act like we're a sane group of homs human beings? I mean, I know we're not, but could we at least not go around advertising it? :laugh:
I'm afriad we went passed that point when the Shulkles came into the picture

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Really? I was gonna make mine look like Brotagonist from Persona 4. Y'know, 'cuz he looked like that in E3.
Either that or Pegasus Seiya.
oh you mean yu (can't wait for persona q btw)

anyways back on subject how you all think they'll use shulks vision of the future I'm think either a counter or a FS

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Really? I was gonna make mine look like Brotagonist from Persona 4. Y'know, 'cuz he looked like that in E3.
Thank you! I couldn't have been the only one who thought he looked like Narukami, but everyone's like "murhur i guess but it's a stretch doesn't look like him go home"

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I was going to make mine look like a girl Dunban. Pretend Dunban had a badass daughter who goes around doing badass things.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
When Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out, we should start our own Smash Boards Guild to help each other out.

AncientBaby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AncientBaby
3DS FC
4854-6493-8093
So, I really need to go sleep now (It's 03:30 AM here) and I just sent a thousand different friend requests to people at once. I'm gonna wake up with 100+ alerts aren't I.
Welp, I wasn't liked enough to be part of the wave of a thousand different friend requests. I should quit this thread the Smash series altogether now, shouldn't I?

AncientBaby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AncientBaby
3DS FC
4854-6493-8093
No posts for 20 minutes, eh? I'd better liven things up.
How would you guys feel if in the special modes that no one plays after a month or two of the game being out, they replaced the light and heavy options with a baby and Shuckle mode, respectively? With an iconic feature of the character (or the entire face) pasted over the baby or Shuckle?
This pertains to Shulk because... Look at mine and @ Sheddy Sheddy 's avatars.

I can't think of anything new to talk about...

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Better topic of discussion, what enemies from Xenoblade would you like to see in Smash Run?
Well there is the mechon, the telethia, and they could go for the Super Bosses if they want bosses that are spoiler free as far as story is concerned (not that Sakurai cares about spoilers).

Shyolk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shyolk
3DS FC
4957-3860-4390
Better topic of discussion, what enemies from Xenoblade would you like to see in Smash Run?
Well there is the mechon, the telethia, and they could go for the Super Bosses if they want bosses that are spoiler free as far as story is concerned (not that Sakurai cares about spoilers).
Speaking of super bosses and spoilers,
Silver-Faced Mechon fought as a super boss and then mechon fiora confirmed
This is always brought up whoops

But I'd like to see Mechon as mobs in the Smash run mode.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'd like to see some brogs.
Also, tirkins... vangs... gogols... antols... bunnits...
Oo, I could see orlugas being in there.
Perhaps some forms of mechon should also be included.

There are certainly enough different types of creatures to go around. Though, having all these different types would outshine the other game series too much. If I were to go with two it would be brogs and mechon. You could have big brogs, little brogs, medium brogs, and maybe one of the special brogs like White Eduardo every once in a while. Mechon, you could have M34 (little scouts), M84 (big creepy dudes), M69 (low, four legged ones), M63 (the ones you see eating ppl at the start), and maybe an m71 (tentacles) or a face unit.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
So, it looks like I pretty much missed the wave of friend requests.

Well, I got... two. Total. In all. Lovenado Chronicles is cancelled Nah, I'm just a jokah'. Oh and....

12 AM.

Almost nobody on the thread.

Just got back home from a friend's.

Work tomorrow.

Let's party.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom