• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, by the way guys, I dunno if you saw, but... (in the "New character revealed tomorrow" thread.)

I got another e-mail tonight.

Its contents:

enjoy my good friend Shulk :)

That is all.

#MONADOMONDAY MOTHER****ERS!

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
YEah, by the way guys, I dunno if you saw, but... (in the "New character revealed tomorrow" thread.)

#MONADOMONDAY MOTHER****ERS!
It would be hilarious if the leaker got that wrong.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Almost wish I didn't see that Sal post, however I was pretty confident it would be Shulk regardless.

Anyways, I tried my best to finish the endgame for tomorrow, but came up short at the final area. Oh well.

This is exciting.

Shroob

Sup?
I dare say that if the leaker gets this right, anyone who still denies the leak as being fake is hopelessly lost. If he knows what the trailer is to contain, he is legit as all hell.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It would be hilarious if the leaker got that wrong.
It would. And yet, still very disappointing, because I'd have to sit around wondering what HD Shulk would look like for more and more months. HD Chorus Chroms is fine, but...Shulk...

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh god, now I want Shulk to get announce tomorrow because if he does then that mean Sal Romano leak is 100 % legit.
I don't think you would need an inside source to know Shulk is getting revealed tomorrow.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't think you would need an inside source to know Shulk is getting revealed tomorrow.
True, but the leaker is staking his credentials on this. If he's wrong and it's not Shulk, everything he's said is thrown into question. It's a safe bet, but a bet is a bet regardless.

D

Deleted member

I'm putting my faith into you, Sal Romano (or his tipper really...)! Now, don't let me down! This needs to happen so badly!!!

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Things to look forward to on Monado Monday:

1) Shulk's appearance
2) Shulk's moveset
3) Xenoblade stage
4) Xenoblade music
5) Shulk's final smash
6) People's reactions both those who know Shulk and those who have no idea who he is.

So.... basically everything.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Well yea, there been many evidence that he will going to get announce tomorrow but still nice regardless
True, but the leaker is staking his credentials on this. If he's wrong and it's not Shulk, everything he's said is thrown into question. It's a safe bet, but a bet is a bet regardless.
and this.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
With all the tweets, it's a really safe bet.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
All Sal did was add some diesel to the train that has been going max speed for awhile now.

Now we just play the waiting game.

Shroob

Sup?
With all the tweets, it's a really safe bet.
And yet there were still people who were arguing tooth and nail that it wouldn't be Shulk.

Safe, yes. But it wasn't something every single person agreed would happen. Regardless, Shulk makes him 9 for 11, and Chrom and Chorus Men actually have things pointing to them, which Shulk never had before this.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
LESS THAN 11 HOURS REMAIN, MY BRONADOS!!

With luck, we'll soon have our own sub-forum to call home!

POSTING ON A FORUM OF STRIFE, AGAINST THE ODDS, WE CHOOSE TO HYPE!

Let's GOOOOO!!!

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Found the perfect song for later tomorrow after this thread ends... or does it just become a social thread?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Even if we know who's coming, I'll be going through an adrenaline rush because we don't know exactly what's (how the trailer will be presented, what some of his moves will be like, the stage, etc) coming. I may sound like a junkie for something this, but man I can't wait for that feeling.

Found the perfect song for later tomorrow after this thread ends... or does it just become a social thread?

Will more than likely be the social thread. That, and a Skype group will be on the way for all those interested.

@ Stompman Stompman - I'll save you a large slice!

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Okay, I just saw the post from Sal. Sleep is officially a thing of the past! All aboard the #MonadoMonday Hype Train!

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Oh god, now I want Shulk to get announce tomorrow because if he does then that mean Sal Romano leak is 100 % legit.
No... no it doesn't actually mean that.
On the flipside, NOT getting him tomorrow does in fact disconfirm him directly.

#monadosomeday!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Also! To keep the hype train rolling, have you guys heard these before? They're brilliant!

Furil

Smash Apprentice
Is it too late to be a Shulk supporter?
Can't wait for his reveal tomorrow :3

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Sal Romano confirmed it.

SUCK SOME SHULK HATERS! XENOBROTHERS, GET YOUR BRONADOS READY! TONIGHT, WE CELEBRATE!

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Yeah... when will that list be updated? My hipster side feels like such a poser now? *Hairflip*

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
"Long ago, the world was nothing more than an endless sea cloaked in a boundless sky, reaching as far as could possibly be imagined. Then two great titans came into existence: the Reggie and the Iwata. The titans were locked in a timeless battle. Until at last...only the Sakurai remained....
...And then he confirmed Shulk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom