• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Shulk is the best case scenario. The fact that we're getting a character at all is awesome. If Sakurai reveals any character at all tomorrow, I'll be super hype. Because I believe in the Sakurai. He'll put in a character that's worthy of the smash name.
Shulk IS my most wanted, but Sakurai could always find a way to make me like a newcomer until now. So even if it's someone different, I won't be upset. His chances are still high enough then.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If shulk is revealed tomorrow:

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
As long as we don't get Chorus Men tomorrow, I'll be satisfied with whoever appears.

Also what the heck is that above me?! Power of the Monado indeed. :smirk:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Still, one thing's for certain. I'll most likely be awake two hours before the reveal. I. WILL. BE. UNABLE. TO. SLEEEEEP.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Is that a Xenoboner? ._.

Or maybe it's just a Monado Foam-Finger...idk anymore.
I certainly will recieve a Xenoboner if MonadoMonday comes through. don't deny it, you all would

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Well, all the weekend festivities are over. Now we wait... So speaking of Monolith Soft I just finished Xenogears. Man, even back then they were the best in the business. Xenoblade's combat is still superior to me personally, but man does Xenogears have one of the best stories ever. So yeah...FEI FONG WONG FOR SMASH 4 (not really).

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
'Hey, so... What if Sakurai trolls us like he did for ZSS? But instead, he trolls us with Reyn.' Was what I was thinking.

Then it hit me.

Zero Suit Reyn for SMASH! not really

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So this thread just became a thread of
jokes eh? Classy.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Here's something you guys may not know all 3 games that were in the Operation Rainfall Campaign are all owned by Nintendo.
Meaning we could see some kind of Pandora's Tower or The Last Story representation.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
If Shulk gets in then cherry pie. If not well there's always next month and I'm ready for the flame wars.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well, all the weekend festivities are over. Now we wait... So speaking of Monolith Soft I just finished Xenogears. Man, even back then they were the best in the business. Xenoblade's combat is still superior to me personally, but man does Xenogears have one of the best stories ever. So yeah...FEI FONG WONG FOR SMASH 4 (not really).
The Xenogears (originally proposed to be Chrono Trigger, I believe) games are absolute classics! I don't have ownership of them any longer, unfortunately, but I do in fact own the Xenosaga (originally proposed to be Final Fantasy VII, if I'm not mistaken on this either) trilogy, which are in of themselves excellent as well (in fact, Xenoblade Chronicles X seems to be drawing inspiration from this series, along with the original Xenoblade Chronicles, of course). I know a lot of people recognize the Monolith Soft team mainly for Xenoblade nowadays, but they've really always been on top as far as I'm concerned (Baiten Kaitos was underrated in my opinion as well, being the first Monolith Soft game I was personally acquainted to).

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I will never change my hype as f**k Dunban avatar though. NEVER

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I love me some Xenogears. I love Xenoblade even more. Xenoblade X will be like the two had a beautiful baby.
...Oh, Xenosaga's also pretty cool I guess.
(Not hating, just referencing Saga's mixed reception.)

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Currently listening to this:
Why is this music so underrated? It's so peaceful and beautiful!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
On Friday night I had 500 likes, now I have 1159. Welp, I guess people like my stuff.

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
Strangely enough, my avatar represents what caught my attention when I first looked up the game. People living on two giant robots. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom