• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'll be there. Who can house me? Cause it's still kind of a lengthy drive from Collinsville to you guys.

Milk
IL
Brawl

Also, make it the weekend of the 22nd, and we can celebrate my birthday together! :D

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
October?!

maybe...

Dart i think i might be teaming with someone already, at least its in the works. If something goes wrong i'll definetly consider the offer if you aren't taken.

Teh Future

Smash Master
idk theres like 213213 months tills this anyways calm down kitten

there will be plenty of housing for whoever is needing it

Dart!

Smash Master
October?!

maybe...

Dart i think i might be teaming with someone already, at least its in the works. If something goes wrong i'll definetly consider the offer if you aren't taken.
Sounds good ^_^, if we team double marth will be rocked at least once at this tournament...no matter how bad of a team it is :p

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
LOL. That kitten would be such a troll.

Also, glad to see you're back Lukey!
Wouldn't he be though?! I love him as is. I'll call him Future in memory.

I seem to have misplaced my copy of Brawl or something, I dunno, I'll pick up another copy Tuesday so I can somewhat practice.

If I don't have my car **** worked out by then, I should, but if I don't, would you come get me Todd? Or no?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Although I'm completely unsure of whether I can or can't go...

Gamer Name: 34GL3
State: IL
Event: Brawl

Dang... I didn't look at the location... I'm out. Forgot about that.

Radium88

Smash Lord

I seem to have misplaced my copy of Brawl or something, I dunno, I'll pick up another copy Tuesday so I can somewhat practice.

If I don't have my car **** worked out by then, I should, but if I don't, would you come get me Todd? Or no?
ummm but you have to find it bec that one is mine. yours is with that other kid...it is too early for me to remember his name....from IL. he was going to mail you the copy when he got the chance. so yeah....i need that back.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Although I'm completely unsure of whether I can or can't go...

Gamer Name: 34GL3
State: IL
Event: Brawl

Dang... I didn't look at the location... I'm out. Forgot about that.
You can still enter this circuit event, even if you're not from KS, MO, IA or whatever. What part of IL are you from, Eagleye893? If driving distance is why, I'm sure there is a car pool coming from Chicago, Springfield, and probably Marion if you're interested.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord

Dajayman has your copy. Send him a pm giving your address so you'll finally get it back.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well, if I can't find it Rauleen, I'll just get you a new one, no harm done. But yeah, I've literally scrounged around my room for hours looking for it, in cd cases I might have placed it or what not. So I dunno where it disappeared to. I'll keep looking.

Plus apparently this Dajayman kid is really strapped for cash (even though it's like...5 dollars tops to ship something, iirc.) So I'm not sure the likelihood of it actually being shipped to me.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Hey, it means I must be able to beat Adons and Zengeifs!
Did you watch those sets by chance? (Jwong vs Gamerbee and Jwong vs Vangief?)

They must have a loooot of Rufus exp, cause they read Jwong soooo bad. He could hardly do ANYTHING. The Vangief one was a bit closer then Gamerbee's, Jwong managed to keep him on his toes a bit more, but Vangief still pulled it off.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sign me up for Melee. Coming from Indiana. I'll need housing. The first one was real fun, can't wait for this.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
My stream froze right when Daigo was about to finish Ricky. I was like COME ON NOOO! I looooved Gamerbee so much too. All of EVO was great this year, especially the MvC3 exhibition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom