• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Smash Master
Btw, I did not register myself, so don't hate me for the bad jokes. Well, the jokes are sort of mine, but they're from when I was like 13, and I've gotten much better since then! I'm sure you can guess where my ****'s at. (I didn't type that last sentence) 8======D

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
How does link lose? he's got...The master sword, infinite projectiles...THE ****ING FISHING ROD. how i ask you, how?!
His magic meter runs out...and there are no pots to smash on the edge of the stage to refill it.
ALSO WHERE THE **** IS NAVI!?!?!?!? I CANT TARGET **** WITHOUT THAT LITTLE *****!!!!!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
For CG's how does that apply to pika?...lol
There are no rules against the Pika CG's according to MLG rules. It's just the Marth/Squirtle infinites on Ness and Lucas and DeDeDe's standing infinites (lawl scrubby-***** MLG rules, lmfao, so arbitrary). So CG to your heart's content! :D

Also I hope you can make it to this one! I think I might be teaming with Joker already though, not sure. We talked about it last time I saw him, but neither of us made it to SLAST.

I thought you were dead or something CBK, where have you been? Hahaha <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
**** your chainthrows CBK!!!!!

I'm interested in coming to this if I can get room in someones car or magic carpet.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

There better be cookies ^.^

Gamer Name: Joker490Frozen
State: Iowa
Event: Maybe Both >.0

Oh yeah, I can house like a car-full again or something. Where's Joker at? :p
All I know is that if we do go we'll make sure we don't get there at 4 in the morning :laugh:
Plus we teaming for this right I mean since you picked EVO over me last time T.T

JBM team with me? :D? well...idk if i'm going or if my crewmate can go so, maybe?
Naw mang team with me JBM I been practicing Melee XP

Link vs Ganon in the finals, Legan?
I would quit brawl if this ever happen.
Come on man last time it was Wolf vs. Fox that was the match to see the other matches didn't matter ^.^

tAKs

Smash Rookie
Gong to mizzou? as in attending school there? if so we need to play.
Yo, I used to go to Mizzou last year, I'm going back this upcoming spring. I'll hit you up or I'll call you when I come up. Which dorm you at?

Also, where was the previous venue? I'm just wondering.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Holiday Inn I believe... If not then some hotel equivalent. It has plenty of room + a projector + internet + nice bathrooms + air conditioning/heating (not sure if this matters in sep....)

but yeah.. great venue, the hotel is under different management this time I think so hopefully Rauleen is still able to get it

_Kain_

Smash Champion
The first one was amazing if I come to this im fo sho' having me some cookies this time!

Nicole

Smash Champion
dammit i filled out the wrong thread yesterday!

nicole
MO
brawl

i have a teammate for this one though, cause it's a circuit event, right?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just got home from MO after bussing/training for 11 hours... thanks to MMM and Cook/Nicole for inviting me to various things throughout the week. I'll try to announce it a bit ahead of time next time I go to Columbia so we can actually organize something : /

Oh and cool it's the HD2 thread... I'll make sure IL goes to it, don't worry

Kels88

Smash Lord
no, just coz the pot bonus came out of rauleen's wallet last time.
she doesn't even play melee.

also i'd rather kels come so i can play him to improve
When i come and utterly annihilate you, it's going to be so bad that you won't know what to improve on:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

j/k

Radium88

Smash Lord
So the venue is all booked for September, I will be doing it in October (hopefully).

@ MMM: Sorry but can you change the banner.... :(

Will there be a bonus this time?

Interested.
Highly depends on turnout. If I can get people to come, like at least 50-60 per event (I had 48 for melee and 60 for brawl last time so....), I may have a bonus pot. But yeah, last time I miscalculated and had to spend money :dizzy:

There better be cookies ^.^

Gamer Name: Joker490Frozen
State: Iowa
Event: Maybe Both >.0

I agree with Joker. Those cookies were sooooo good and the only nourishment I had during the tourney. >_>
Of course there will be cookies....so Daniel was the one that ate them all....maybe I should charge you next time ;)

Also, where was the previous venue? I'm just wondering.
Actually Comfort Inn. Here is the link of the room.

http://www.emarketing360.com/doubletree/MO/DCSLA/java/hs08.html

The first one was amazing if I come to this im fo sho' having me some cookies this time!
Yay! :laugh:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Very tempted to come, and plenty of time for me to make it happen. I'll see what I can do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom